It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter is Coming....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I know some may feel it too early for her (Lady Stoneheart's) intro...

I wormed the answer out of my cousin last night over an expensive bottle of wine and lamb chops.

E.T.A. She got me really pumped for the next season of Boardwalk Empire too. Excellent new villain.

edit on 8-6-2013 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer (except when I get him some)

posted on Jun, 8 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The Game of thrones exhibition today was brilliant!

here's me rocking the throne

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Anyone else catch the final episode of the season? I thought it was pretty good, but the last episode before this one was one of the most shocking.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It was OK. Not your usual cliffhanger ending.

Hodor

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

This thread made me think that some grand thing was going to happen at the end...and I thought the last episode was a real let down...it was like a mid season episode..I actually thought it was one of the most boring of season
I find the relationship between arya and the man in black is getting interesting

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
It was OK. Not your usual cliffhanger ending.

Hodor

I thought it was rather boring, but I knew that going in it was not going to have the ending I was guessing. My wife, who did not read the books, liked it much better than I did.

Looks like they are setting up season 4 for a bunch of good episodes: Stoneheart, Coldhands, Purple Wedding, the trial, Arya's journey, Tyrion's secret passage excursion, Battle of Castle Black, Jamie becoming 'likeable', Sansa's new role.

Oh well. Only 9 more months to go....

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
"And the world heard an almighty roar, some said it was a boy, some said it was an Ape but NO!!! it was Boymonkey after watching the last of the season Game of Thrones"

Blimey I have read the books but I have to wait another 9 months until what I thought would happen......

Best thing about the episode was Dragon Girlie actually smiling for once, she has a great smile

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Best thing about the episode was Dragon Girlie actually smiling for once, she has a great smile

Gaz was hoping for the big 'stress relief' scene between her and Misande.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

What a great image you painted in my head
straight in the W bank lol

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
For Theon Greyjoy

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Gaz was hoping for the big 'stress relief' scene between her and Misande.

Yeah...damn. Oh well. Defiance will go there on SyFy, but not GoT on HBO? Seriously?

I actually thought the finale moment was pretty powerful though, and I thought it was a good uplift from all the doom and gloom of the Red Wedding. I was more surprised they had Arya see what they did with Rob's body. I almost hope they go a different direction than the books for the Hound.

If I recall, in the books, Ygritte only gets one arrow in Jon's leg, but in the show, dang...got shot 3 times. I guess an arrow to the leg wouldn't seem too bad to the audience, so they amped it up?

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I made the same joke when they opened it, and cracked up my whole household...

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Some scenes from season 4. Only three or so months to go.

Purple Wedding anyone?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Can't wait! Arrrggghhh!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Gazrok
Can't wait! Arrrggghhh!!!!

Is it too soon to start speculating what is going to take place in each episode?

I say PW in episode 4 at the latest.

edit on 21-2-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Book spoilers in code below, so anyone can still read I spose

Its a sad thing we are all near hysterical at a show that is 3 months away

I just watched the new season trailer.

I reckon episode 3 for the lion papa
and episode 5 for the pw

I shall be having a drinking party on both nights.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

zazzafrazz
I reckon episode 3 for the lion papa
and episode 5 for the pw

Wouldn't lion papa have to come after the PW since t has to go on trial and then climb the tower to take of business while LP is taking care of business?

I think LP will be episode 9 so t can make his travel plans.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I hope they don't drag out Danni's slave city issues like they did in the books. A lot to focus on back in Westeros and the Wall anyhow.

The battle of the Wall should be a pretty cool episode, especially if they have the Giants and Mammoths like in the books.

Of course, Jeoffry's wedding will be intense also.

Lots of excitement with Tyrion too, so there is a LOT of stuff that should be going on this season.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think Jeoffrey makes Biebs look well-behaved, hehe....though lately, Biebs is likely only a few months away from putting a crossbow bolt through a hooker's chest.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join