It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter is Coming....

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
...but grown to WunWun proportions.

You mean Phil Simms.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
...but grown to WunWun proportions.

You mean Phil Simms.

Phil simms the football player?

Did he play wunwun?

I'm confused..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I think once Jamie strangles cercei he will again sit down on the iron throne and this time it will be Jon who ushers him off the chair. He may get to choose the black..

Or

He strangled her during coitus and then jumps out the same window as tommen ..

The latter seems more likely to me, his children are dead his father is dead and he will have just murdered the love of his life..

There is no doubt he will strangle her to me.
It is the most intimate of murders.They came into this world together and they will go out together .. makes me think he's a jumper...

On another note I just finished book one and I gotta say the show did an awesome job of recreating it. I'm told the variances occur more often after book one. But I am looking forward to finding out for myself .

To anyone here who hasn't read the books, I encourage you to do so. The writing style is
The kind I enjoy, thoughtful and rich but not so overly poetic that it feels clumsy to read .

Respectfully,
~meathead

Eta my main complaint is they didn't make Amelia Clarke or peter dinklage wear colored contacts or digitally add it ..or paste some lambchops on tywinn
edit on 18-7-2017 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Phil Simms' number was #11. One-One. WunWun. Martin likes the New York pro teams.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Phil Simms' number was #11. One-One. WunWun. Martin likes the New York pro teams.

Cool! I love fun little bits of trivia like that.I had no idea. Thanks!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Some of the less-talked-about reunions I hope to see this season;

Littlefinger/Varys - Both have been plotting against one another since season 1. They're pretty much 2 sides of the same coin. One serves himself, the other serves the realm. Now that the pieces are set I'd like to see what their end game will be... if Littlefinger lasts long enough.

Jaime/Bran - If Bran has figured out what happened the day he was crippled through greensight, it would be interesting to see them come face to face again, especially since Jaime is now a cripple himself.

Bronn/Tyrion - I just loved the dynamic between these characters, and I know Tyrion wouldn't hesitate to have a drink and put another bag of gold in his hand for his services. But remember... knights are worth double.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Best review of the first episode of the new season.

It is Ozzy Man so expect some swear words.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ser konduit,

I fear when bronn meets tyrion again there will be two banners between them. Although we never know, the twin lions may swallow each other before kings landings gates fall.

I love bronn he is one of my favorite characters. I would love to see him get his castle. He has no love for the queen that's for sure, she's already screwed him over once..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Bronn is the dude but here he is in the past....

Stick to the swordplay Bronn.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

My favorite.

Fancy words for a sellsword.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well the week went very quickly. It's boiling hot, I've just had a swim, plan on making a dinner for outdoors where we will watch GOT tonight!

Pig on a spit and Dornish wine is on the menu!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

My prediction for this season. Bran tells Jon who his parents are while Sam sends him a raven telling him where to find dragon glass and he bails on the North leaving it for Sansa. He then heads to Dragonstone to make seksy time with auntie Danenerys.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
The white walkers kill everyone.

Spoiler Alert!!!
edit on 23-7-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: Not a real spoiler... 😉

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Well that little naval battle escalated quickly

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

Well that little naval battle escalated quickly

Yeah, well at least it wasn't who we thought would get captured. Again.

So much for Yara being a great sea captain, she was acting like I would, all hot for Indira Varma.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

lol we cannot claim to have the gift of sight

The iron fleet were a total disaster.

At least we guessed Sansa gets the North.
I was vexed when our little mass-murderess headed that way and still doesn't get to meet her fav bro Jon. Instead she will find Sansa the Stone heart (a poor version of the real Lady stone heart )

Elenena and the hound are my faves. I hope they don't kill the old bag.

Hush let us not mention the moment the unsullied unmentionables popped up (or not) not on our screens.

The onion knight might get to wring the red witch's neck next week when he shows up at Dragonstone.

The moment is here! will Dani shag her nephew like her incestuous ancestors?

As for Lord Jorah getting a skin flaying by the inexperienced Dolly Parton 9-5 intern Sam. Hey I confess I love a pimple pop, but that was just putrid.

edit on 24-7-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

The iron fleet were a total disaster.

Complete.

At least we guessed Sansa gets the North.
I was vexed when our little mass-murderess headed that way and still doesn't get to meet her fav bro Jon. Instead she will find Sansa the Stone heart (a poor version of the real Lady stone heart )

Yeah, I was disappointed that she will miss him but maybe can make me happy by skewering Little Finger. I also want to see Nymeria join her.

Elenena and the hound are my faves. I hope they don't kill the old bag.

Yeah, two awesome characters played very well by the respective actors.

Hush let us not mention the moment the unsullied unmentionables popped up (or not) not on our screens.

That was just a stupid scene.

The onion knight might get to wring the red witch's neck next week when he shows up at Dragonstone.

Davos is another fave, that will be an interesting confrontation.

The moment is here! will Dani shag her nephew like her incestuous ancestors?

Someone needs to give them the heads up that they are related. Where is Bran with the uncomfortable news? Hopefully it happens after.

As for Lord Jorah getting a skin flaying by the inexperienced Dolly Parton 9-5 intern Sam. Hey I confess I love a pimple pop, but that was just putrid.

And the segue into Hotpie's pie was so not necessary.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
The Dornish wipeout was not expected, for all their talk, they were a let down. Their dad and they are just all talk and not really warriors, just people that can poison unsuspecting little girls.

As for the Return of the Reek and his sister, they acted like two teenagers that had hotwired their uncles car and got caught.

I really notice these last couple of seasons how different and *slightly* cheesy the script writing is without the books to lift text from.
edit on 24-7-2017 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I really notice these last couple of seasons how different and *slightly* cheesy the script writing is without the books to lift text from.

Yeah, there is an underlying laziness to some of the scenes where the dialogue seems forced or overly contrived.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
BTW

Prince or Princess that was promised....Red Herring !

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join