It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter is Coming....

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Any of Robert's little bastards pretty much have more claim on the throne than either Dany or Jon, hehe...but they seem to be a bit wiser than dad, and stay out of it.... After all, the past few butts to sit on the throne haven't lasted too long.

Just one season's worth left? I guess I can see it, and really, you don't want it to just drag on, but man, gonna miss this show after that. On the plus side, may get more of the show's stars pics and autographs at conventions after it....lol. Gotta flesh out my GoT wall.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

If Jon is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna, as R+L=J asserts, then he is the product of ice (Lyanna, a Stark of the frozen North) and fire (Rhaegar, a Targaryen, the dragon-wielding house of fire and blood).

The Houses of Stark and Targaryen aren’t just two of the most politically powerful in the Seven Kingdoms, they also happen to be the only two houses associated with magic.

collider.com...

The only thing that hasn't been taken in to consideration is someone dies.

Someone ALWAYS dies.

Who?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Any of Robert's little bastards pretty much have more claim on the throne than either Dany or Jon, hehe...

Which is why Cersei had them all killed with the exception of Gendry who escaped. Even so, Robert was/is considered the Usurper and the Targaryens still have claim to the Iron Throne.

Just one season's worth left?

They may stretch it out further but it looks like it will be 13 episodes left until the series finale. We should know more by the end of the summer at the latest.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Good question, with Cersi on the Iron Throne he's got to assume somethings up. Can not wait to see it next season, or even better...read it soon.

Come on George!!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Was a cool way to end the season overall but the formula seems to be to trundle out some fairly pedestrian political intrigue for weeks on end, blow the whole budget on the penultimate episode then try to wrap things up ridiculously fast for the season finale. It's starting to feel a bit transparent and lazy at times.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's definately a possibility; Jaime could be and probably is a red herring. However, Jaime choking the life out of her would bring tears of joy to my eyes. Her brother, lover, father of her children killing her would be exactly what she deserves.

If it's Tyrion, I'll still cry sweet tears of joy!!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

She really is one of the few 'villains' left besides Littlefinger so I would think she is going to make it pretty close to the finale. Everyone else is either allied to Dany or the Starks.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I am devastated that it is over..I just cannot fathom only a handful of episodes left...I am very sad today...how are they going to wrap this up in 13-15 episodes????????? i feel like we were just at the climax of the show and that there would be at least 6 more seasons!
((

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Neopan100

Well, that Others are at the Wall. Cersei and Littlefinger (and to a lesser degree Euron) are the last villains left. There really is no more story to tell, it is the end game.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Im just sad..I didn't want it to end...now what..nothing can compare..you are right though..i guess i just felt like there should be more.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Neopan100

I guess the positive is that once you know who finishes the last two books you have about 3,000 pages of slightly different material to read.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Was a cool way to end the season overall but the formula seems to be to trundle out some fairly pedestrian political intrigue for weeks on end, blow the whole budget on the penultimate episode then try to wrap things up ridiculously fast for the season finale. It's starting to feel a bit transparent and lazy at times.

Shh....pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

LOL.

Still though, one hell of a ride we'll be on.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
There will be something to look forward too after it's all over.

Binge watching the complete series from start to finish without months long breaks.

That's what I'm gonna do.
edit on 29-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
That's a heck of a marathon...but yeah, I can see that...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Still though, one hell of a ride we'll be on.

I thought it was a very good season, despite not having Martin's full source material as a reference.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Me too, and gave us two of the most satisfying episodes since Joeffrey died....

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I felt like I was watching a trailer of a the season. not real dialogue guts. Was good, but they need Martin for sure to make it more Game of thrones and less terminator action.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Sadly there will most likely be no source material moving forward unless someone miracles his ass.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

On season 4 episode 5.
4 days basically while feeling under the weather.
It really is worth the rewatch so many moments of "ah that explains it".

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I did that before this season, it was excellent going back, season 1 was an exceptional screen adaption.

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join