It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter is Coming....

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
IF Dragon Queenie doesn't marry her half brother twice removed who do you think she will marry ?

It's actually her nephew. There are not many options at this point that helps her. She could go with Jon (which is a family tradition), Euron (but she already has a fleet and she wants to rule), Tyrion (but the Lannisters are broke), Bran (but I think he doesn't want Winterfell) or Littlefinger (who may try to outplay Sansa).

Sansa shot down Little Finger only to almost give a nodd to him after Job became King of the North. So Sansa/Little Finger look like they get hitched.

I do not see that happening. I took that look as more she recognized his displeasure and is supporting Jon. I think there is too few episodes left for her to have intrigue against her cousin.

Or Draon queenie just might make it there in time to give Little Finger a new target to get on the throne.

Any how what's your call ?

I am going with Littlefinger because I always thought he would get there but not remain.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

What wormhole LOL ?

Apparently the same one that allows everyone to zip all over the place.

To be completely fair not everything we seen needs to be happening contemporaneously.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Tyrion

I will go along everything except this.

Tyrion is the Hand of the Queen now.

So he's definitely out.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
And I forgot.

Just went you almost might have been feeling sorry for Cersei.

She became a mass murder and has a 'nun' raped.

She is going to utterly DESERVE whats headed her way.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Seriously can not wait to see Jaime strangle that woman! (Or Tyrion but hoping the valonqar is Jaime.)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
LIl finger marries Cersie?
Cerise went all Neo Nazi steampunk. She is the evil queen now.

King of the North? Jon's father did not marry Lianna, he was still married when she died. ( I think.... it's all getting confusing )

Does he have the right of throne over Dany? Yes if it goes by first born male heirs.

BTW...I think He gets an ice dragon.

Melisandre probably either ends up with the crazy ladies club down in Dorne, or She sees Dany arrive and sticks to her.

Cersi will die at Jamies or Tyrions hands around her neck.

The last great battle will not be for Kings Landing but against the Walking dead that will breach the wall once Bran crosses it and breaks the enchantments.

And I suspect, just an inkling.... that Tyrion and Sansa end up together.

Come on season 7 lol!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

Seriously can not wait to see Jaime strangle that woman! (Or Tyrion but hoping the valonqar is Jaime.)

He doesn't even know his last son is dead.

or does he?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

LIl finger marries Cersie?

After Little Fingers heart was broken after hearing Jon became King of the North. Little Finger left Winterfell utterly crushed.

Little Finger then makes his way back to the capital to find a even more vile Cersei, and Little Finger, and her get hitched taking the throne.

After the loss of all her children Cersei shuts out completly the father,Jamie.

I can see it happening.

People think LF is going to sit on the throne. Even as short lived as it maybe.

Until the rightful heir, and her army, and dragons come a knocking.
edit on 27-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

LIl finger marries Cersie? Cerise went all Neo Nazi steampunk. She is the evil queen now.

I would agree with that, for however long it will last. I was actually glad to see her get her revenge on the Sparrow and that nun...but then again, I've always been soft on evil queens...not sure why.

King of the North? Jon's father did not marry Lianna, he was still married when she died. ( I think.... it's all getting confusing ) Does he have the right of throne over Dany? Yes if it goes by first born male heirs. BTW...I think He gets an ice dragon.

I guess that's the rub, we're not sure of the marital status, and so far, bastards don't seem to have much claim. As for the North though, doesn't really matter, if they say it, and believe it, it is...so for intents and purposes, Jon is King in the North. (but no claim on the Iron Throne). However, a political marriage between him and Dany (yeah, a bit of incest there) is my prediction.

Melisandre probably either ends up with the crazy ladies club down in Dorne, or She sees Dany arrive and sticks to her.

I can see her teaming up with Dany, but only as the White Walkers are close, and towards the final showdown (and after Jon knows his origin).

Cersi will die at Jamies or Tyrions hands around her neck.

Oh, I'm betting Jamie strangles her with that golden hand, no doubt. Probably soon after she and Littlefinger get hitched for political reasons. (or likely, when Dany and her ships, and dragons arrive). By then, the writing is on the wall for him.

The last great battle will not be for Kings Landing but against the Walking dead that will breach the wall once Bran crosses it and breaks the enchantments.

Yep, I agree, though I think the battle at the Wall will be brutal on both sides, and eventually a showdown at Winterfel. I do think we'll see a battle at Kings Landing, but it will be quick, and not all that effective for KL.

And I suspect, just an inkling.... that Tyrion and Sansa end up together. Come on season 7 lol!

I can see that. I wouldn't have thought of that, but now that you say it, I can see it. He showed her kindness.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I will go along everything except this.

Tyrion is the Hand of the Queen now.

So he's definitely out.

There was definitely a bit more intimacy on his part in that scene. While I think he is the longshot he is still one of the very few options. At this point they are not going to introduce any new characters that could be viable suitors.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

I think it will be Tyrion who promised her, way back in season 1, that she will choke on her ashes.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Yep, I agree, though I think the battle at the Wall will be brutal on both sides, and eventually a showdown at Winterfell.

I recall Martin saying that the series would go 'farther north than any book went before' to the land of Forever Winter, perhaps the final battle sees the Others chased back to the north and confronted on their home ground.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Interesting, but if the people we care about aren't up there, the only reason for doing so would be to either introduce NEW characters (ack...) or go into some back story.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hey yall forgot the white raven.

Winter is here.

Zazz needs to make a new thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
True, another key important development. All the white ravens going out.

Winter isn't coming....it's here.

Something tells me the White Walkers are going to overwhelm the Wall fairly quickly, and basically, few will even know about it happening until they come upon settlements near the Wall.

Because nobody will survive to warn the rest of the kingdom. (and the weather may prevent ravens).
edit on 27-6-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Interesting, but if the people we care about aren't up there, the only reason for doing so would be to either introduce NEW characters (ack...) or go into some back story.

With 13 episodes left I do not think they will do either of those things. This is the end game for the series.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

With 13 episodes left I do not think they will do either of those things. This is the end game for the series.

Are you saying season 7 is it ?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Possibly. They are considering splitting the last 13 episodes into two seasons. 7 in one and 6 in season 8.

“Game of Thrones” Season 6 may have been the last full season of the show if series creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have their way. There will be at least two shortened seasons of “Game of Thrones,” according to comments made by Benioff and Weiss. “Game of Thrones” Season 7 would only have seven episodes while “Game of Thrones” Season 8 would have just six episodes to reveal the fate of Westeros.

edit on 27-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Question is Jons Dad Robert? so he is the rightful king of it all?.
Or is it Raygars? which would make Jon rightful king from a different point of view.
edit on 28-6-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Question is Jons Dad Robert? so he is the rightful king of it all?.
Or is it Raygars? which would make Jon rightful king from a different point of view.

He is definitely not Robert's son. The whole genesis of the series is Robert's Rebellion because Rhaegar 'kidnapped' Lyanna.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join