It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter is Coming....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Game of Thrones Woody, you'll love it

I'll check it out, although I'm not good at sticking with theses series kind of things. I've got a bunch of half watched series on DVD. I'm too impatient . I'll take a look though, I trust your excellent taste.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

So I never got on the Game Of Thrones bandwagon.

It's definitely on my to watch list though, and the best bit about not seeing any episodes?

Well, you know the answer....

edit on 1/4/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Slaps Chad.

your only punishing yourself not watching

Has everything a geek could want:
Seksi Dragon Lady, Guy Who Boinks His Sister, Bearded King, Bearded King #2, Beardless king #3. Swords, Zombies, sandals.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I'll get there, don't worry.

Just need the time to do a marathon.

No waiting a week between each episodes! Mwahaha

edit on 1/4/13 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Has everything a geek could want:
Seksi Dragon Lady, Guy Who Boinks His Sister, Bearded King, Bearded King #2, Beardless king #3. Swords, Zombies, sandals.

You forgot wise ass dwarf.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

And lots of boobies...don't forget lots of boobies.

Seriously though, awesome premiere, can't wait for each episode.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

What a weekend huh..Doctor Who, season finale of The Walking Dead and GofT premier..plus watched the Hobbit on Friday night..Geek0Thon weekend:0

Hey Gazrok better change your location...btw..why the hell did they go back to the prison..I would have waited for the gov and mr. cuba to come back and kill them off and then live at Woodbury..it seems so much nicer than that dreadful prison

edit on 1-4-2013 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Nicer, yes, but the prison is more fortified (not only from biters, but from other humans).
I would simply be doing some supply runs to Woodbury, for furniture, comforts, solar panels, and some of the other comforts they have (especially their medical).

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yeah..I did think of that..but scenery wise the town is much nicer..maybe they'll make the prison pretty
In the comic doesn't andrea hook up with sheriff rick? I don't know why she died last night..?? Anyway..I can't wait to see what happens to the gov. even though he is bat sheet crazy..I find him attractive

I wish we didn't have to wait so LONG for it to come back on..this 8 show thing isn't cutting it..I wish they would have drawn it out a few more weeks so the in-between wait isn't so long.
edit on 1-4-2013 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

At least we have GoT to fill the void!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Tywin Lannister? I would have thought you would have picked Petyr Baelish
Well, you're right at least we have GofT for what 11 weeks? Plus I have Doctor Who for bit

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

G of the T more than fills the void.
edit on 1-4-2013 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Tywin Lannister? I would have thought you would have picked Petyr Baelish

I've seen someone with him as an avatar though....
I tend to pick people I respect or at least identify with, in my avatars. Let's face it, Tywin is really the one in command of the kingdom, through his offspring. This was evident when he rode his horse in the throne room and let it take a dump.
Tywin rolls like a boss...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Oh Jamie

You are a magnificent jerk.

I cant wat for Joffrey to get slapped around some

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
This series is going to be a blinder. Having already conquered 4 books and close to finishing the 5th, I have been juicy at the knees for season 3.
I basically can't wait for more of Arya.
And Peter Dinklage as Tyrion is the best casting in the history of any tv ever in time, ever. Ever.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

The whole series is cast well. Then again, I started the books after the show started, and I'm listening to them as mp3's (makes the drive to and from work easier). It's nice to be able to put faces to the names from the show.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The first book (A Game of Thrones, obviously, lol) was originally published in 1996, but I didn't hear of it until I saw the trailers for the first season in like 2010? I swallowed the book before the first series even started, and have caught up in terms of where the show is and where I am in the books (nearly finished) and was always ahead in that respect.

Obviously the casting has made everyone beautiful (even Brienne) as I imagined Tyrion Lannister to be a bit of a potato head, with his wonky, mismatched eyes haha. I could rave about the amazing cast all day, though

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
oops double post?
edit on 10-4-2013 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The whole series is cast well.

The only trouble I have with the casting is that most of the actors playing the children, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Kit Harington, etc. were a bit too old when they were cast and at the rate the show's production is going are going to look like the are approaching middle age by the time the series nears its end. Not that they don't do a great job in the roles but for example, Sansa is still only 13 when Book 3 comes out and she already looks much older than that.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

They've made the kids in the series slightly older, where Rickon is supposed to be 3, he's 6 in the series etc...
Daenerys is still supposed to be 12/13 but looks way older.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join