It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winter is Coming....

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Evil doer !!

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Only If I blurt out what happened!!.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Silence is a virtue...

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Oh bugger I could not resist..I watched all 4. Now I have to wait a month for the next one and I have to keep my trap shut about it all

Yep, me too. We binge-watched episode 2,3, and 4 last night.

I'm pretty happy with it so far though. Lots of exciting stuff, and all of the things we love about the series. Some pretty definite departures than the books too....but so far, for the good.

posted on Apr, 14 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I'm going to hold out!

Unless I accidentally trip over and land on the press play button and then have to sit through it. k?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Off topic - what is big red doing to beezzer in your avi Zazz !??

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yeah not loving the direction split from the books, but I'll stick with it.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
It is kind of nice not knowing what is going to happen though.

I mean certain things are still bound to happen, like with Cersai for instance, or Arya, but nearly every other storyline is kind of up in the air, possibly...

For the most part, the show is just about caught up to the books (certainly will be by the end of the season).

The omission of some characters and reshuffling of some others (like Sansa) will definitely impact the events to come.

Possible spoiler alerts........................................

Personally, I think they are going to omit Aegon too, and just have Dani's claim go forth....

Things I think we'll see....

1) Bran talk to Reek (Theon) through the tree
2) Cersai's shaming, and the one guy's creation as her champion
3) Stannis take out the Boltons (likely using his daughter, after a really bad defeat)
4) Tyrion bring Dani up to date, and join her as council
5) Dani getting control of her dragons again
6) Large battle with the Wyldlings, Jon Snow, and the White Walkers
7) Final scene - white raven arrives, with the announcement that this means Winter is here.
edit on 26-5-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

i think that our lady stark of winterfell will be instrumental in the revenge on the boltons, seeings they aren't bringing her throat slit mama back into the story/

I can tell the difference in tone with the show now. Can't explain it

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I agree with most of your assesment. However I think Dany takes a trip with balerion ala the novel.

posted on May, 26 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
We all figure that Danny ends up on the Iron throne, But I suspect that Jon Snow will land the same time on another dragons back. Old Nan use to tell stories of a legendary Ice dragon. I'm with the theory that Jon is the nephew of ned hence the references to the sister Lyanna, who in the died "in a bed of blood" after being kidnapped by Rhaegar Targaryen and had his son. Then the in the spirit of incest as Martin seems to enjoy (and he alludes to it in the book that the Taegaryns married in family) they will rule.

Any other guesses?
edit on 26-5-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I am saying Ramsay Bolton needs to DIE. After what he did to Theon don't like him either too much, and raping that Stark girl.

I hope meets a gruesome fate.

Finally Cersei Lannister gets what she deserved, but something needs to happen to those religious zealots.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Finally Cersei Lannister gets what she deserved...

Cersei has a long road to walk.

Literally.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Hehe...long road to walk...

However I think Dany takes a trip with balerion ala the novel.

Probably, though I didn't really like this in the book either. Guess it depends on what happens soon after.

Yeah, I definitely think Jon Snow's mom is a certain Targareyen (sp?). I think the end game (from a story standpoint), is to put Littlefinger on the throne (temporarily) to then be deposed by Jon and Dany....but it's all speculation going forward.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Dragons ...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Having seen the changes made so far, i think the script writers will do a better job completing the series than GRRM!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
AWESOME episode tonite.

Winter is here!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Having seen the changes made so far, i think the script writers will do a better job completing the series than GRRM!

I tend to agree.

Well, at least one of my predictions came to pass (battle of Jon Snow and the White Walkers). And I think he learned that Valeryian Steel kicks a bit of Walker butt! Watching the giant was priceless.

Call me crazy, but I've never been on the "I hate Cersaei" bandwagon. I actually want to see her be there when the pious woman who keeps asking her to confess, dies (which I hope happens). I want her to be able to keep that promise of being the last face she sees.

I'm glad to see Arya finally getting into it too....(and Sansa now knowing her little brothers are alive is awesome).

Winter is coming alright.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The battle was fantastic.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Best episode so far bar the red wedding.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join