It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 year old discusses the meaning of life and the universe

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 123143

I know several well spoken children over here. Just because you don't like the government tactics, foreign policy, or maybe even the lazy lifestyle (and neither do a good many of us over here), how does that make it ok to sling sh*t at a kid? This thread was started to be uplifting and it's degraded to child-bashing? C'mon man do better

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
reply to post by 123143

I know several well spoken children over here. Just because you don't like the government tactics, foreign policy, or maybe even the lazy lifestyle (and neither do a good many of us over here), how does that make it ok to sling sh*t at a kid? This thread was started to be uplifting and it's degraded to child-bashing? C'mon man do better
Another excessively emotional American.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Please. Just because you don't know any well spoken American children it doesn't automatically follow that none exist.

I grew up in a family with parents who home schooled me and taught me how to think, not what to think. I finished my school work around noon or so and had the rest of the afternoon until my public school friends got home to think about whatever I liked. I was a child who frequently questioned things that it would have never even occurred to the rest of my friends to question. I also had a lot of adults around who were taken off balance by some of the things that I came up with. One of the most heard phrases growing up was "that's a good question, let me think about that and answer in a while".

I have carried into my daughter's life the teaching to think for herself, question things, and think critically. Her teachers tell me on a regular basis that she comes up with the most interesting questions and ideas of all the kids in her grade. Obviously I'm doing something right. My child is very well spoken and she, my husband, and I are told this frequently.

It happens. Some kids are given the freedom and encouragement to question more and think things through more thoroughly. You don't have to like it or agree, but that doesn't mean that there aren't more intelligent children out there. Maybe think about widening your circle of friends if none of them have smart kids.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

You are hating on a brilliant child do you hear yourself?

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Glencairn

Thank You for enduring the world to rise as a beautiful mother raising a potentially infinite new life perspective. As a daughter from an illuminated mother she will find a loving supporting friend in the universe itself and should never fear again.

posted on Aug, 29 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 123143

That is good deny or ignore your emotions they won't be back. I do not have to recognize any emotions or confront my feelings if I don't want to, and then I will go to Heaven were there is only good emotions that I am comfortable with. Like what? How do you expect to ever learn who you want to be without confronting the emotional issues that it is obvious to everyone you carry like baggage? Listen to that kid he knows exactly who he is.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

If this child's soul hasn't lived multiple life-times, I don't know who's has. There is virtually no pause in his though to vocalization process. I especially enjoy his interjection of "I could be wrong." Now there's a thinker. Incredible.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join