It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 year old discusses the meaning of life and the universe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
This is absolutely brilliant! In particular what he says about destiny struck a deep chord with me. Finally have a use for the word gobsmacked

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Totally.
Baseball is suspense
because you can't really know what the pitcher has in store for you until the pitch is thrown, and even then the pitch is evolving as it races towards you with no purpose other than to provide you with the chance to create the world.
Baseball creates suspense.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
How long before this little fella is forced to take ritalin? In the context of the film "They Live" we have one that can see.
Incredible depth for such a young chap. kudos.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Is Jesus his name, btw ?

edit on 28-3-2013 by AQ6666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AQ6666

Is Jesus his name, btw ?

Considering we actually have proof that this kid exists, I'd say its highly unlikely.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hmm..

The youtube channel owner seems to be the one who 'taught' this. He describes his music as "art as it was intended for, unravelling the universe" and I can't find much on who the kid is, his son?

Either way, not disparaging this at all - the kid seems to have his head on properly.

But he didn't, as it appears to be thought here, come to these conclusions on his own.

Makes a good video tho

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by AQ6666

Is Jesus his name, btw ?

Considering we actually have proof that this kid exists, I'd say its highly unlikely.

lol

And to that, I doubt jesus cared about ants or agreed with the idea of multiple dimensions.

Leads away from god, that sort of thing does..

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Maybe you`r right just because he`s not a latin boy ....not an usual name in North America where he seems to be from

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
He's probably just repeating what his parent told him, Is that clever? Been able to take in info and relay it on demand gets you far in our system so in that way yes. Id be much more impressed if he talking about how the universe was made of pink if he was decribing his on thoughts on it.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

That made me smile.. thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
He's probably just repeating what his parent told him, Is that clever? Been able to take in info and relay it on demand gets you far in our system so in that way yes. Id be much more impressed if he talking about how the universe was made of pink if he was decribing his on thoughts on it.

Just like ATS does-kidding

However, what he had said really is nothing really that profound, except to the newly awoken yet to really understand the deeper truths. This kid is no young jedi, savvy.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

There's always the possibility of kids parroting what they hear, but watching this, you can see him thinking about the concepts he's talking about. I can remember thinking about things like this when I was younger, but didn't come to the level of realization that this kid has until about 2 years ago. Again, not saying he isn't going off of his parents ideas, just looks to me like he's put some genuine thought behind it. Critical thinking is a precious commodity these days, and I think this little guy is one of many, MANY young people out there thinking about these things, waiting for their opportunity to do something with this world. I think they're bringing something completely new to the table. They have much to teach us and its our responsibility to encourage these young ones to follow their hearts and dreams. We're all the future and we all will find a solution together

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CallYourBluff

Don't know if I've seen that one, Ill have to check it out! And if his level of understanding is any kind of an indication as to his parents level of awareness, hopefully he won't suffer what so many people have at the hands of big-pharma and the brainwashing PTB

reply to post by voyger2

Glad I could oblige

edit on 3/28/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Oh he seems to grasp what it is he is talking about, I get that. Far more aware given what he has been taught than I was at that age, as I tended to be withdrawn as a child.

But it's not as if - as it comes across - he just happened to work it all out on his own. The person with the camera, the musician, obviously has had a lot of influence.

I'd much much much rather see this kid reciting such things than some of the religious nutcases who have their children reciting hate speech. And that's all around us sadly.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by joeyv23

Oh he seems to grasp what it is he is talking about, I get that. Far more aware given what he has been taught than I was at that age, as I tended to be withdrawn as a child.

I was withdrawn too. Also growing up in rural Georgia didn't help as there was a shortage of non religious indoctrinated people in my life at the time.

I think you're probably right about the musician being an influence. My other reasoned option is that they had talked about it before, which prompted the dad(?) to pick up a video camera and question him, Some of it seems like he's repeating ideas he's already had conversations about.

I'd much much much rather see this kid reciting such things than some of the religious nutcases who have their children reciting hate speech. And that's all around us sadly.

Couldn't agree more. It's refreshing to see this when the norm is to see kids zombiefied by tv/video games/movies/etc.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Not sure how much of this as been brought about by his own understanding....but I will say that we grossly under estimate children. Very often children have far greater wisdom and a grasp on deeper truths then most adult's, even if they express them in a less mature way.

I have had my eye's opened more than once by the "off the cuff" comment's and observation's of a child.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

He's probably just repeating what his parent told him
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

That was my first thought too, but you can see him actually thinking about the "concepts" as he speaks. I imagine certain programs or cartoons sparked his interests in the subject matter, but to say he is merely regurgitating information passed on by his parents doesn't add up IMO.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by AQ6666

Is Jesus his name, btw ?

I think there is actually TONS of proof Jesus existed.....YOU might not believe he was the living word of God like most do (including I) but there is tons of proof Jesus existed.....

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You are all fooling yourselves and use children to keep the lies alive. The economy is bad, the future is bad and you all keep listening to children who can't know these things yet because they are still learning all about life.

For example, this child might grow up to become someone with few regard for the needs of others. He's thinking, Hey you can become anything you want to be. And he might have faith in that for all his life and grow up to become part of the rich elite. But meanwhile other people have to suffer so they can have all their luxury, people lose their homes and can barely get by so that others can live in luxury. And instead of everyone coming together and talk about their problems and how they are going to solve this, people listen to children parroting words of wisdom, which in itself might have some wisdom but in the current situation will not come to fruition, unless one keeps on existing in a make believe world where they hide all those facts so one can believe everything will be fine.

I'm sure many Americans can see it coming, prepping and survival practically began in the USA, not counting those who have always lived off the lands without all the gadgets, information and all that luxury so many believe they need for their happiness. I just hope people everywhere will wake up and start educating themselves so they are able to see the bigger picture, most importantly the immaterial picture as Earth isn't going to last forever and the human spirit might even be gone before that as it forgot the immaterial or mistook it for something else.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I'm sure there are plenty of us here who are "awake and educated" but have moved past the emotion of fear/anxiety about the future. If something's not in my control, why stress about it? It's my opinion, so take it or leave it, that everything happens exactly the way it should, all the time, no matter what.No decision can be made, other than the one that is made, therefore everyone always makes the right decision regardless of the consequences. We are the ones that label the outcome as good and bad. So I've decided that each and every moment is perfect in and of itself. I know where you're at, I really do. I was there for a good little while. Then I learned to transmute fear into other positive emotions, thus helping myself and others in the process.

Or maybe I'm wrong and we should all be stockpiling, heading for the hills... just doesn't work for me so I'll remain an hopeless optimist and keep finding joy in videos/experiences like this

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join