It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Physicist confirm on Main Stream Media: Aliens worked with US Military!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Heck I wouldn't even trust pictures, there is the Billy Meier "case". The guy fooled people for decades with home made models and fishing line. While physical proof would be nice, something that could be checked and rechecked in multiple lab setting, it's mainly a logical and plausible claim I'd like. Not a self-serving I'm the hero of the story load that we usually get.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I haven't checked yet but I will guarantee he has a book for sale.

How ironic isn't it?

So funny! Like women who were rape victims and then wrote a book about it, I'm sure they all made it up as well!

Seriously, how can you discredit someone simply over the fact they have written a bookabout it? Most discoveries/confessions/testimonials/... Are shared through books, but oh no, a subject that gets a lot of scrutiny gets a book written about it? Must be a fraud!

Not saying I believe anything of this, but these typical replies are ridiculous and one has to wonder what the "deny ignorance" is doing way up there if having written a book is enough to get 'debunked'.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Regardless of whether or not he has published a book or two, I find it hard to believe that he would risk being ridiculed and scrutinized if he didn't think people actually needed to know about this.
Edgar Mitchell is a liar too? And the old Canadian defense minister?
And all the countless other credible individuals that have come forward who aren't making a penny for speaking about it?

One should always be critical, but there is an overwhelming amount of testimonies and anomolies that suggests that ET's are in fact visiting us and have been for quite some time now.
edit on 28-3-2013 by ABeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gideon70
There is absolutely no harm in believing any story at face value , as long as you also take into account that it is human nature to exaggerate events.

It is also human nature to lie for profit, notoriety, or no good reason at all.

I find it ironic that conspiracy theorists, who are the first to accuse those who accept the official or conventional of being "sheeple", are so willing to accept the most bizarre of claims at "face value", often rabidly defending such claims without a shred of evidence.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

How ironic isn't it?

Hopechest, aka, dreamcrusher....I really would like to see evidence of aliens or alien contact, but I am willing to bet a handfull of cash your dead on the mark. Book for sale, liar and fail.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
There has to be a program going on to desensitize this kind of info, Everyday more people are coming out claiming the same thing. I feel its only a matter of time. I just hope that when it happens, that the aliens are the ones coming out to show first hand that they do exist, and not our government.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

How ironic isn't it?

Ironic that people need money to live?

I fail to understand the logic that anyone who likes money is a fraud. Wouldn't that make everyone a fraud?

Exactly.

It would also make everything the 'Skeptics Society' say a fraud too...they charge admission to their lectures, charge upwards of $50 for a DVD on their website, and draw salaries too.

Frauds then by this often repeated logic of making money from what they do...should we then disbelieve what they blather on about, they're obviously in it for the money! (sarcasm)

How about Teachers, professors and scientists? They're all frauds and liars too aren't they? Don't they seek large financial grants and funding for research, often from private corporations? Don't they also make lage amounts of money from salaries, lectures and writing books and releasing DVDs?

Yes, they do.

It's a VERY weak argument to suggest someone is lying or fake simply because they seek to combine earning a living and what they do...it's what everyone does.

Looks good when trying to smear someone though doesn't it, until people realise everyone else does the same thing!

edit on 28-3-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
pics or it didn't happen.. I think he is full of BS.

A rather childish response from you , wouldn't you agree ?
Since when are military personnel free to roam bases with a camera ?

Personally I find this kind of subject fascinating and even if there is only a grain of truth in the guys story , it warrants further research and adult debating .

When talking about something that is both unlikely and unproven to exist, that is a sensible response.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

How ironic isn't it?

I fail to understand the logic that anyone who likes money is a fraud. Wouldn't that make everyone a fraud?

Some of us arent swayed by, nor do we seek money. I for one never have any, and when I do, I give it away like candy. Money, colored paper people put faith into, it is quite useless and meaningless I outside feeding myself and my family.

Most smart folks dont trust anyone dumb enough to desire more than one needs, greed will be the end of man, and any and all good things he has managed to accomplish, when not driven by greed.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
pics or it didn't happen.. I think he is full of BS.

A rather childish response from you , wouldn't you agree ?
Since when are military personnel free to roam bases with a camera ?

Personally I find this kind of subject fascinating and even if there is only a grain of truth in the guys story , it warrants further research and adult debating .

I guarded the most dangerous substance known to man, VX nerve agent, we have pictures of us sitting on some of the containers. Plenty of military personnel are free to roam around the base with cameras, it is called guard duty and one gets bored rather fast after 6 months guarding pine trees.

I assure you, many of us have many pictures from places and things they dont want us to photograph, which is everywhere and everything btw, because the government is always ulta paranoid that any detail at all could be used to discover every detail.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX

How ironic isn't it?

Exactly.

It would also make everything the 'Skeptics Society' say a fraud too...they charge admission to their lectures, charge upwards of $50 for a DVD on their website, and draw salaries too.

Frauds then by this often repeated logic of making money from what they do...should we then disbelieve what they blather on about, they're obviously in it for the money! (sarcasm)

How about Teachers, professors and scientists? They're all frauds and liars too aren't they? Don't they seek large financial grants and funding for research, often from private corporations? Don't they also make lage amounts of money from salaries, lectures and writing books and releasing DVDs?

Yes, they do.

It's a VERY weak argument to suggest someone is lying or fake simply because they seek to combine earning a living and what they do...it's what everyone does.

Looks good when trying to smear someone though doesn't it, until people realise everyone else does the same thing!

edit on 28-3-2013 by MysterX because: added text

Everyone else doesnt do th same thing, there are many many exampkes of great people accomplishing great things, and not being driven by want of exorbitant amounts of money. Physicists spend uowards of 8 years in expensive universities to get their education, it takes a lot of money to pay back a millions of dollars degree and or degrees.

Yes many credible people do write books and make money, because they have found some new principle and pubkished a book about their results, after the findings are peer reviewed and found accurate.

Not the sensationaist crap spewed by crackpots. Who are only in it for the money. I dont bekieve so many of you cant see the difference between Ghandi writing a book, and some snakeoil sales man who is scamming idiots out of their money by telling them what they want to hear.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
i put this article on my blog and also did research on the people ...he seems legit and the woman just stands by him ... also think its obvious that there here ...technology has got better n better every year for the past 10yrs its going at an incredible rate

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

do you have any good links to stuff that you have seen ?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

as the saying goes ...money is the root to all evil

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
They are just another genetic race of humanoids. They have been around for a very long time. I wouldn't refer to these beings as Aliens just because they are different than us. This guy from the video isn't as smart as he says he is if he can't understand this. I suppose it is getting harder in this world to live without us detecting them and their technology. They have to interact with us now so we do not destroy them from our fear of them.

Is this video real? I don't know or care. I see the possibility of a genetic race of beings that are a lot more intelligent than us being around though. Look at the societies around us and the problems that are occurring, the destruction to the environment that supports our life here on earth. This practice is not a sign of intellect. Any advanced race of beings could not interact with such primitive cultures well. A being that could live to 800+ years old would get pretty smart. To destroy us is not their intent, although they know that our unnecessary wants will cause us to destroy ourselves in the future.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Once this thing finally breaks wide open...I want to be first in the line to point fingers at those:

- that think that observing something through human eyes is irrefutable universal truth
- that think that traveling through space is "unlikely"....because you see...rockets...ugh
- that think that military doesn't hide anything
- that have ridiculed the UFO whistleblowers including certain ATS members..that live off telling us what is possible and what isn't

There will be a whole lot a people out of jobs...and out of lives...I just hope this happens during my life time, so I can gloat about it....

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
They are just another genetic race of humanoids. They have been around for a very long time. I wouldn't refer to these beings as Aliens just because they are different than us. This guy from the video isn't as smart as he says he is if he can't understand this. I suppose it is getting harder in this world to live without us detecting them and their technology. They have to interact with us now so we do not destroy them from our fear of them.

Okay, if you say it's real then that's good enough for me.

Is this video real? I don't know or care. I see the possibility of a genetic race of beings that are a lot more intelligent than us being around though.

Wait, I thought you said it was real...

To destroy us is not their intent, although they know that our unnecessary wants will cause us to destroy ourselves in the future.

Wait... now it's real again?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

The concept that an advanced race of beings here on earth could exist is very possible. The guy saying he met them in the video could be a perception problem or a staged attention getting scheme. Who knows.

I don't believe that the aliens are extraterrestrials myself. Maybe they were at one time, who knows. There is a chance that some of our human genetics did not originate on this planet as is also the possible case of all life here on earth.

I guess I am saying I can't say anything definitely till one of these beings contacts me. I'll have the coffee pot on, such an intelligent race will probably drink coffee

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

There is absolutely no harm in believing any story at face value , as long as you also take into account that it is human nature to exaggerate events.

It is also human nature to lie for profit, notoriety, or no good reason at all.

I find it ironic that conspiracy theorists, who are the first to accuse those who accept the official or conventional of being "sheeple", are so willing to accept the most bizarre of claims at "face value", often rabidly defending such claims without a shred of evidence.

there are millions of people that do this everyday when they listen to and watch limbaugh, hannity, and fox news....both of these guys were simple disc jockeys before going uber-right...why?.....limbaugh, 58 million a year, hannity, between 22 and 25 million a year,
i would go on the radio myself, and say obama is a nazi all day long for 22 million a year....

and people doubt the credibilty of a guy making a few thousand bucks a year writing about aliens???

edit on 28-3-2013 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

How ironic isn't it?

No it's not. Who wouldn't write a book after an experience like this man's allegedly had?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join