It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Physicist confirm on Main Stream Media: Aliens worked with US Military!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
From Albuquerque in New Mexico, Charles Hall, Nuclear Phisicist, during an interview on "Yahoo!7 TV Channel", he made an amazing claim: he worked with Alien Beings in US military base in 1960'. au.tv.yahoo.com...

edit on 28-3-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

See how they put a sly dig in after the interview

on things like this i close my eyes when listening (lyers tend to stand out that way for me

and he sounds ligit in my opinion
ill flag and come back later

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Nice find Arken...as many times before..btw..what are you doing all day..?

Although I am more convinced of the ärtifact" Mars pictures you show us this one comes close...

It is very hard to believe those testemonies from people I do not know personally. Many people do a lot for making a buck..especially these days.

First thing i was thinking was.....why is this man still alive..? Being a millitairy man and such...If it were true this man must have been given serious warnings about the responisiblility he will hold before given access to meeting ET.

I would like to ask this man about that protocol before granted access to ET

As many times before S&F

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I haven't checked yet but I will guarantee he has a book for sale.

How ironic isn't it?

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
*wheees in delight*

Look what I found about Charles Hall.

There are Tall Whites going to the shows at Cesars Palace - could somebody over there just take some pictures?
And look, you can buy his book, too!

I love those scams! Someday, I will write such a story, too.. "My days in MK Ultra and how I learned to love our reptilian Overlords!" - I will place it in the stories-forum but it will be super-completely credible, because of all those facts I will scatter over it. Facts I learned from other scammers that is, of course.

Conspiracies, you amaze me every day anew.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

How ironic isn't it?

He has written 3 books

That's the ufo boys taken hook line & sinker watch the searches for his books rocket pun intended

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

From Albuquerque in New Mexico, Charles Hall, Nuclear Phisicist, during an interview on "Yahoo!7 TV Channel", he made an amazing claim: he worked with Alien Beings in US military base in 1960

A claim he has been making for some time now it would seem , the video is dark until about .40

ATS thread from 2005 .
The "tall white" aliens near Indian Springs NV,

edit on 28-3-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Keep in mind that you can be whack job (or simply after a reaction) regardless of your profession.

If this was true, I don't believe this man would get that far, or still be alive if he had.
edit on 28-3-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

+99 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

How ironic isn't it?

Ironic that people need money to live?

I fail to understand the logic that anyone who likes money is a fraud. Wouldn't that make everyone a fraud?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Well if what he says is true, I am certain that's what the government wants us to think. My friends sister was threatened that she would be made out ot be a "whack job" if she talked.

In another thread about the MIB, someone asked if they ever killed anyone. To be honest, they wouldn't have to.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina

Well if what he says is true, I am certain that's what the government wants us to think. My friends sister was threatened that she would be made out ot be a "whack job" if she talked.

In another thread about the MIB, someone asked if they ever killed anyone. To be honest, they wouldn't have to.

You shouldn't let that convince you that it's true. I could go on TV and talk about how I've been abducted by Aliens, probed, and visited their home planet in the Andromeda galaxy. I would be called crazy, people wouldn't believe it's true, and of course it isn't. Some people will think what you've just said and believe me, they would be wrong and the naysayers would be right, all because I went on TV with a crazy story for publicity and to flog my book.
edit on 28-3-2013 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

If the tall white Aliens are real and his friend they will show this by posting in this thread their support for him.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33

How ironic isn't it?

Ironic that people need money to live?

I fail to understand the logic that anyone who likes money is a fraud. Wouldn't that make everyone a fraud?

Right. But what would YOU do if you know that you worked with outerspace-aliens? Would you calm down, take a seat and write anything down, afterwards you start touring through some tv-shows to propagate your book?

I guess that IS possible. But implausible.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
On mainstream TV ....like when Clinton said he 'didn't' have sex with that women.

My point is liars are never on mainstream TV aye!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

I guess it is up to the individual to make up their own mind as to what is true or not. And your response has actually made me lean more towards believing him. I think I will look into this even further tomorrow. Thanx!

+38 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I don't think this ex-Canadian Defense Minister ever had a book, and yet here he is talking about aliens in public, which starts at about 1:30 in:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Oddly enough If I knew there were aliens id probably try and make a buck with the info too. So who knows...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
To me , he seems no less sincere than the countless ex-military personnel who gave testimonies at the National Press Club over the years .
If I had an experience similar to his , you can bet your house that I will milk it for all it's worth .

Regards.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gideon70

He has no ex-area 51 employees collaborating his claims which doesnt help his story.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Even if he had collaborating statements , the general skepticism that surrounds this subject will just lead people to think they are in it together .
Sometimes we have to take things at face value and do so with an open mind , because sooner or later somebody is going to be in a position where they will say " I told you so , but you never listened " !

edit on 28-3-2013 by Gideon70 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join