It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. B-2 stealth bomber conducts first-ever firing drill in Korea.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by iwan2ski

Awesome, thanks!

Quick question: I seem to recall seeing a documentary on the B-2, and it looked like they actually had room to take turns flying and move about a little bit inside the cabin/cockpit. Is that right? I seem to remember them showing some kid of basic toilet in case they had to pee on a really long flight.

Otherwise, I don't know how I'd be able to hold it going from MO to SK.

I would totally be the co-pilot saying, "Are we there yet?"

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Though I agree with some of what you say but I disagre when you say China is behind this. China doesn't want this. If the balloon goes up China doesn't want to deal with the massive refugee crisis that would be forced upon them. China fights with us a lot over NK because they really don't want to see a unified democratic Korea. To force the issue directly or through NK proxy is definitely not in their best interest and they see little Un acting a fool just like the rest of us. I have the feeling Un will find out pretty quick that China will hurt them the most. Nothing like a friend sitting you down in a chair and putting a finger in your face for a game called "reality check".

I just hope SK doesn't have to pay a price for Un's growing pains.

As far as the rest. Yea China does sell us crap and we pay for it. It is a consumer economy that is driven by that. Nobody wants to produce something that lasts and is more expensive because it is a bad long term business model and bad for the economy. So I hear anyway...

When people learn that buying cheap crap just because it makes them feel good is not necessarily prudent then you might begin to start getting better goods and services and a few US jobs to boot.

Originally posted by lnfideI

Him and his cronies have to go. I can only imagine where most of our aid $ goes.

To him and his other fat cats, black market, back door caviar, Drambui, wonderful California wines, the best cuts of Alberta beef.

Sooner or later he is going to have to go. At the same time lets call in your (USA) debt to China, victors do not pay. And really, who wants to pay for all that cheap crap they sold us at Walmart? Junk.

start rant

OH NO!!!! no new iPhones and iPods for a few years? then look after the one you have, it will go years and years, they are going to run this world up the road if you don't STOP buying all that junk from em 24/7/365 made in china. China is behind a lot of this tension, hacking us, taking our intellectual property, cloning, copying, nothing but cheap copy cats and we all run out like excited kids and buy the stuff.

Wake up.

end rank

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by rigel4

Scaring him to the bargaining table. If we just let it go, it will continue to be their tactic ad infinitum....

At least his daddy knew when to pull back, get some food to shut up, and the world kept on spinning. Lil' Kim has not yet learned this, and he'll either score big, get talked down, or end up getting himself and his regime killed.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfideI

Originally posted by TheConstruKctionofLight
reply to post by Terminal1

Now your just making yourself look foolish.

Do you think that Gazrok s not entitled to his own opinions here, regardless of his stature or position?

Do you think he has nothing better to do that respond to your questions about him?

Can you imagine the chaos here if that is all he was doing, they would need 1000 mods answering questions for anyone that was calling them out on anything under the sun.

Thank you for your opinion, but you should probably run along now.

Your off topic, out of line and this thread is about B2 bombers in the skies of Korea, not depleted uranium in Iraq.

What? I never said anything about DU. I am not sure why I should draw your ire. Am I reading something wrong?

NK has been my focus my entire presence on this thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey it's OK, you have NOT drawn my ire, lol

I was quoting TheConstruKctionofLight and not you, although I do not blame you for being confused.

The highlighting for who is quoted is backwards I believe. I was quoting someone who quoted you, but instead of their name being bolded it was yours

Does this make sense as I have explained it? be honest.

edit on 28-3-2013 by lnfideI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

All the NK's need top detect the B2 is technology to track the heat signature.

Us Aussies spotted your test B2 when it flew over in total darkness by its heat signature so you bought our base of operations!!!
Hardly undetectable

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

They had to draw the line at some point. Hope Little Un gets the message this time.

Apparently not...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.cnn.com...

Crazy times...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom

Awesome, thanks!

Quick question: I seem to recall seeing a documentary on the B-2, and it looked like they actually had room to take turns flying and move about a little bit inside the cabin/cockpit. Is that right? I seem to remember them showing some kid of basic toilet in case they had to pee on a really long flight.

Otherwise, I don't know how I'd be able to hold it going from MO to SK.

I would totally be the co-pilot saying, "Are we there yet?"
i think you are correct man. I believe they take turns to have 3 or 4 hour naps there is a small camp type bed inside the B2.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I´m pretty sure Kim Jong Un is clearly aware of the commonly known aspects of the US miliary power. This B2 was there as a part of a planned exercise and has little or nothing to do with "giving the fat man a message". It would be pointless as he is already aware of what is waiting for him.

I feel so sorry for the people of NK. Some of them are not even aware of the fact that man has walked on the moon. Once the state propaganda illuson breaks its gonna get nasty.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

This will either end up in war or a political break though. I would think both sides prefer a peaceful solution to the problem. Obama is war crazy just like Bush so he might drop the hammer on the DPRK. If he does that the world will know that the USA will attack anyone who opposes their power. It might be a wake up call to the world.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's just as possible that NK could take the first shot..
Unless you are various members here that is un-possible as everything is just a false flag initiated by the big bad America.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Strawberry88

What do you suggest, we as Americans, do? Should we sit by and be threatened with nukes every day and have images of our soldiers burning and getting killed?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfideI

My friend saw two of them flying over my town of Miami, Ok today. I wonder if they were en route to Korea?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
I like the B2 stealth bomber.
Makes me wonder what we have that we don't know about.

IMHO this was a good move on our part.

Even a bully will back off if he knows he can't possibly win the fight.

Unless they are nuts...
But you are right think about what we don't know. First test flight SR-71 blackbird was what 1972? i think? CIA took it in 1974 made public in the late 80's? hard to believe that thing the SR-71 is over 40 years old.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
1st time posting in any NK topics, and there are a lot of them nowadays, but i have to say thats been my main reason for logging nowadays. I think this is a very serious situation and if worst comes to worst..... millions will be killed. NK is in reality ingaged in a war against USA , SK would be only a secondary priority.. USA knows this, there main threat comes from thousands of miles away in USA, what point is there in invading SK when there is a greater devil at the same doorstep? I don't think NK should be taken lightly whatsoever, they aren''t the weak foes we usually go after like iraq,,, etc.

They are the only main military power with the political will to challenge the USA, despite being isolated? What could this tell you? They are confident enough that they could achieve there goals despite being the winner, from chinas influence etc. But what could there goals be, what is going on in UN's head? What if what we know about them is wrong what if they have 100s of nukes? Potentially they are the greatest threat the usa faces because 1. they have little to lose 2 they are a strong military force despite what youve heard from the MS, they would destroy our navy, destroy our militaray in SK within 3 hours.. they are powerful..

From a metaphorical standpoint i would assert there might as, we could decapitate them, yet they would crush a few ribs, break our nose, give a black eye.. In reality these is equivalent to the fall of the regime, to every bone broken a 100 thousand lives lost.. at least..

this is a serious matter

Backstep,, i dont think n e thing can happen at this point, not nuclear, not when u take the x factor into account......... we are not alone, those beside us that are not us wouldnt allow this? or is a few million lives lost a gain in there pocket.

BEWARE

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

All the NK's need top detect the B2 is technology to track the heat signature.

Us Aussies spotted your test B2 when it flew over in total darkness by its heat signature so you bought our base of operations!!!
Hardly undetectable

Do you have a source for your claim?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by St0mP121

Originally posted by dizziedame
I like the B2 stealth bomber.
Makes me wonder what we have that we don't know about.

IMHO this was a good move on our part.

Even a bully will back off if he knows he can't possibly win the fight.

Unless they are nuts...
But you are right think about what we don't know. First test flight SR-71 blackbird was what 1972? i think? CIA took it in 1974 made public in the late 80's? hard to believe that thing the SR-71 is over 40 years old.

First flight of the SR-71 was 1964, first flight of the A-12 (single seat predecessor built for the CIA) was 1962.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusCrime

The US/West shouldn't do anything other than keep a close eye on NK. I've said it a few times over the years here. It's high time for Russia and China to both men-up and deal with this regional nuclear armed monstrosity they helped create in the first place. Then install an East/West neutral puppet if they so choose.

All involved then should work on getting the global economy back on track.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Strawberry88

Then we'll take your mother, father, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, cousins, and close friends and put them on the ground in Korea so they can save the civilians while giving their own lives. Are the lives of our soldiers worth less than collateral of a brainwashed mass? You have to answer this question. There is no easy way out, there is no shortcut road. It may sound heartless and cold, welcome to the world around you. I would rather have bombing runs decimate an area and unfortunately take out Korean citizens who are caught in the cross fire than to see boots on the ground and having our military fighting in yet another foreign country where the enemy knows the ins and outs, think Vietnam. Call me sick, call me twisted, call me demented, but if Kim Jong Un wants to start a war, his people are going in to war with him no matter what you say or think. I would not be surprised if normal civilians would pick up weapons to fight and die for their illustrious leader. The blood of those casualties are on the hands of Un and his ilk.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think the B2 flight was for China's benefit. It is in their backyard. China can effect NK if they so choose. China may rather calm things down in NK than see such an increase in US military operations so close to their country.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by whywhynot

Then this gives China a wonderful opportunity to prove to the world that they are a real rising power. China could demonstrate this by smacking down hard their nuclear armed rogue bastard child.

Yes?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join