It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayan/Religious Breakdown Of Superbowl Halftime & Obama = Antichrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'm curious to know what some of you religious types think of his references in this breakdown.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Foobler

For those of us who have an audio and/or video that is not working; or a dialup network; would you please tell us via the written word what is said on the video; thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yes, I agree. I'm confused about the content in the video you just posted. Please explain what the video is about.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Ok, interesting video. There are some thing in there I never heard about before, but then again I don't watch a lot of these videos.
I watched it once but got a bit distracted with some of his ideas and images, didn't listen to well, but I will try and outline what I got out of it. I picked up mainly on the imagery

I. Superowl stage with two faces:
A. Two faces become one
B. space between faces is the Hover Dam
1. Overlay image of dam on Super Bowl faces and get the female reproductive system.
2. Madonnas Halftime show referenced this Hover Dam too
C. Overlay faces on the Mayan calendar get the face of satan.
D. Builds a case that these two halves become one and that when the Dam breaks it will be a birth of sorts, signaling the end of the great restrainer (holy spirit) allowing Satan to be revealed.

II. Another two to one image overlay
A.The twin towers represent two DNA. He overlays a DNA sequence over the towers.
B. The two towers now become one with the new One World Trade Center.
C. The O in the One World Trade Center logo is cut in half by the new tower, phallic shape and similar to a top view of the brain. He overlays logo with brain image.
Note: If any you have seen The My Pet Goat 2 he uses the classroom screen to get some of the brain imagery.

III. Obama acceptance speech in Denver.
A. Obama requested the stage to be a replica of Pergamum (the seat of Satan)
B. Obama gets crowd to chant "yes we can". When chant is played backwards we hear "thank you satan".

There is a plea to wake up, (he slaps himself )
Something about Jesus accepts an honest skeptic.
More two in one imagery with Obama, and other biblical references.
But quite honestly I couldn't get over the first part about Hoover Dam, never heard that one before.

Well not sure if that helps, I guess you kinda have to see it.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observationalist
III. Obama acceptance speech in Denver.
A. Obama requested the stage to be a replica of Pergamum (the seat of Satan)
B. Obama gets crowd to chant "yes we can". When chant is played backwards we hear "thank you satan".

Oh, good grief, that's utterly ridiculous.

I can understand why people don't like the President, I'm no fan of him myself, but why all of these ridiculous assignations? Why not just say that they disagree with him, or hate him or fear him or whatever? Instead, we get idiocy like this... yes, I'm sure that he did aural analysis of human chants, and figured out that if he got the crowd to chant "yes we can", in reverse speech that would come out "thank you satan".

Because Satan and Obama are so backward, they can only hear in reverse.

new topics

top topics

join