It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

My Mistake.

But you should have written near the picture that you are posting this just for comparison.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

No, you and others simply chose to take it out of context in relation to the other 4 photos.
This thread is a joke.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LeLeu

So is your out of context comparison a frigid joke.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

No, narrow minded people like yourself who like to squabble about bull# is what's a joke.
The op asked if there is anything interesting on Antarctica, I posted some photos...simple.
As for the Giza pyramid, it is obviouse to anyone with half a brian that it was there for comparison.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeLeu

No, you and others simply chose to take it out of context in relation to the other 4 photos.
This thread is a joke.

Most threads here are a joke so no biggie there.

However, regarding context, it was your pic from Giza that was actually "out of context," literally.

But I agree that an average person here should have been able to see that you were including it for comparison purposes. That's what I assumed when I saw it.

You should, however, understand that most posters here have, over and over, seen posts that included even crazier clap-trap than someone claiming those three pyramids are in Antarctica, so you shouldn't be surprised that someone would ask about your post and comment on it.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join