It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever Dreamed This Man?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Sam Raimi was set to do a movie about the website thisman and it never got made, but there lies my confusion how though so many feel that this is a hoax, no one can prove that it is.
The info about this in an a post I made above.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
can't say i've ever dreamed of him ( that i'm aware of) but theres something about that picture that makes me really uneasy, i cant look at it for more than a few seconds

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaithisFerenczy

Probably because he looks like a child molester.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

This ended up worldwide, and whether a hoax, which I mentioned a possibility in my original post, there is a sense of mental distortion that comes to mind with this situation all together, even the comments on the links all just mention that the face is so unsettling, and of course there are the humorous ones, which I probably would have written also.

I won't discuss the possibility of a hoax because I just don't know. What I do want to say in relation to this post is, these three pics are almost a perfect likeness of a man who moved as a phantom with a very eerie nature, thru a dream I had only once when I was very young. His jet black thinning hair seemed pasted to his head without flaw and an oily shine. He seemed to communicate something I could never make out. The oddness of the dream has been with me my whole life. This is the first I've told anyone. So this is very odd to me.

Thanks for posting this OP.

edit on 27-3-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

The middle picture when I have abou 4 I had a guy like that appear in a dream. Never said a word and sort of hoverd toward me in a threating manner. That dream is one of my first and more vivid memorys.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Oh my God ! Are you kidding me ? Please don't play me ? What year were you four years old ? If you don't mind me taking the liberty to ask ? Isn't that weird ? I'm no longer able to write this off as off a coincidence now. As I was happy to do. Now you got trip'n. The only reason this isn't one of my first memories ? Check this out ! I remember the day I was born. I freaked my Mom out the day I described it to her. I described the Doctor, the tile floor and more.
edit on 12-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Knock it off Rand.... Your creepin me out.... Seriously.... I'm not joking i'm not playing.... I haven't responded becaues I wanted to let this man's entity fade away again for very good reasons..... But as you just stated.... I also remember being born, the room, tile, doctor and being put on the table for me to be checked.... Lastly, actually being shoved into this vessel for this lifetime.... Actually "sealed into" would be a better way of describing this.

What about the other threaders? Maybe it's a link? Maybe it's a clue? Puzzle, puzzle, puzzle ~ I need more people to fit this together.

NO MADE UP STORIES~ A light is poping and I can't write this off as coincidental anymore.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by randyvs

Knock it off Rand.... Your creepin me out.... Seriously.... I'm not joking i'm not playing.... I haven't responded becaues I wanted to let this man's entity fade away again for very good reasons..... But as you just stated.... I also remember being born, the room, tile, doctor and being put on the table for me to be checked.... Lastly, actually being shoved into this vessel for this lifetime.... Actually "sealed into" would be a better way of describing this.

What about the other threaders? Maybe it's a link? Maybe it's a clue? Puzzle, puzzle, puzzle ~ I need more people to fit this together.

NO MADE UP STORIES~ A light is poping and I can't write this off as coincidental anymore.

Well I proclaim before the God I love that I write only the truth as I know it to be. And that we are creeping each other out.

edit on 12-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
thats billy bob thorton from slingblade ..

ummm hmmm ... taters ..i love them french fries ..

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No joke must of been 1991. Thing is its a pretty non discript face could just be a manifestation of our young subconciuos minds. I doubt there is a sinister reason, it is mostly likely the same as the giving a speach in your underwear dream.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
reply to post by randyvs

No joke must of been 1991. Thing is its a pretty non discript face could just be a manifestation of our young subconciuos minds. I doubt there is a sinister reason, it is mostly likely the same as the giving a speach in your underwear dream.

Yea it may be as you say. After all, it's not like the dream even tho, as ominous as it were, ever had any profound
effect. Still very odd.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join