It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full moon, all is calm,.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Tonight is full moon phase, and from where I am, it seems like there is a near dead calm all over. Last night/yesterday, there was EQ activity, and very early this morning on my newsfeed, from a local newsmedia msm source, was one story after another, of like, a car fire, accidents, a horrid house fire where a number of children perished. I looked up one of my fave YouTube Astrologers, and he was speaking about people being and behaving highly agitated.
But tonight, I was following earth quake monitoring, it's pretty quiet, and I hear no EMS sirens outside, not one, and it's creeping me out. Maybe a calm before the storm?
Astrologically, this full moon is significant about human relationships. Drama, mama!

So, maybe if anyone wants to chime in, (whatever your senses,) your welcome.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Yeah it's a weird feeling I have about this season this year.
Basically from now to May 1st.
Something's in the air....
I wildly speculate.

Also did anyone else notice that the half moon
was on the equinox ? The Moon above showing half day
half night as below on Earth the same thing was going on.
It occurred on a Wednesday, middle of the week.

Balance.
edit on 27-3-2013 by sealing because: grammar

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

I was looking out my window, facing South, gazing at the rising big orange in the sky. Like a big GMO orange. Perfectly round and purdy. A bunch of stars clustered to the West of me. It's pretty clear tonight.
It must have been cloudy over me, for that half moon, I missed that'un.
But even in my big apartment building, it's like I'm the only one here. It will be interesting to see what kind of dreams I have.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The full moon feels amazingly calm tonight, makes me feel like everything ok with the world. Looks really stunning too

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sarahlm

It's very odd and contradictory, because I too, have a "kinder gentler" feel about things as if this is a mercifull reprieve, so where my "creeped out" comes in, is like when someone is being overly nice, and ya think, "what are you up to?" Logically, it is, what it is, and thats all, most likely.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Eedjee

it seems every year my birthday falls on a full moon...i howl at full moons!! its fun to do and lets out a nice energy.

i have blasts on full moon nights..thats me though

peace and love
~nat the crazed cat~
edit on 28-3-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Happy birthday!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Eedjee

aww thanks!! it was yesterday!!! i love birthdays!!! but i had the blues today..oh well..i have had a few shots of vodka and im ok now!!! hahaha

peace and love
~nat cat~

new topics

top topics

join