It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheeseburger Soup...YUM!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just tried a new recipe and thought I'd share..it was easy, quick and tasted great. Everyone loved it especially my picky 7 year old
She ate 3 bowls..

Give it a try..
Cheeseburger Soup Recipe

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

What a wonderful recipe! I am thinking for those who don't like ground beef, this soup could be made with ground turkey and/or chicken; or for vegetarians it could be made with tofu.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Looks pretty good and I was right there until I saw the velveeta.
I used to love that stuff when I was a kid.....i also picked my nose too now that I think about it.

Guess I'd have to substitute with a real cheese product.

Looks good though.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Is this cheeseburger day on ATS?

Someone posted this around the same time: Why do Christians eat Cheeseburgers?
Thanks for sharing the recipe, it actually sounds kinda good, and it would be easy to make a veg. version! I'm a little disappointed though, I was expecting it to have weird stuff in it, like mustard or pickles, lol

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
this looks interesting will have to give this a go.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Well...Came in from work this afternoon and found some ground beef thawing. Didn't bother to call the wife, seeing as she drives bus for our school district, to see what she had in mind for dinner...Just pulled this recipe up and had at it.
Made very few changes ( mostly the herbs) for the first go-round and I can say that this is a winner!
As is this recipe is too much for two people.. Thankfully we have a couple of "20 some things" that will help with the left overs. My recommendation for those of us in the older crowd (Am I really saying this??? Damn!) is to cut the recipe in half and you should still have a bowl, or two, for the following day!
Thanks NEOPAN!

top topics

join