It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we come to ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I want to create this thread to share our life experiences and why they led us to this place.

I will tell you about my life:

I was born in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. As a young child, I felt comletely different from anyone else: I am an ultimate introvert, who would spend my time playing alone rather than joining with others. I also felt that "I do not belong here" and had a mission to do in life .Although my parents did love me very much, I often felt being "abandonned" and isolated from real life.

I have a very old soul. When other kids go to the bookstore, they usually love to read comics, cartoons... But I always choose books about life after death, near-death experience, religions, philosophy, UFOs,... I seem to be wise beyond age. When I watch the news on TV, I usually detect the lies. I have been really curious to find out the truth about the world since a very young age.

I have a great compassion for people and animals. When I watch animals being killed, trapped, abused... I have a feeling of unconditional love for them and want to rescue them. That's why I love studying biology in school about nature, DNA, human bodies...

During my teenage years, I felt great depressed. I was looking for unconditional love from people, but no one, including my parents, can show me. I felt that there's something wrong in this world, because people are so ignorance, hatred, and greedy... Sometimes, I wanted to commit suicide because I missed home and I longed to return "home". Luckily, I have a strong personality and can move on with my life. I love music, especially English songs; when I immerse myself in the melodies, I totally forget the pain and the loneliness that I suffer.

In 2009, an even completely changed my life: Michael Jackson's death. I can remember the day he passed away I was in my classroom. Immediately, I felt my soul being lifted from my body and I sensed a total bliss and unconditional love, the joy of becoming one with the universe and everyone else. In that night, i had a very special dream: I walked into a dark tunnel, in the end, i saw a light that was so intense. I was bathed in an intense love, peace and joy that I have never felt before. When I woke up, I wished that I could be in that light forever. Then I searched on the Internet and knowed that I've just had a near-death experience, and that Light we called God! I think that when Michael Jackson died, a part of my soul died, too.

After that night, I decided to discover about Michael Jackson's life. I wanted to know the truth about him: did he molested children? Did he have a skin cancer? Did he have a facial surgeon?... And I realized that he had been crucified because of his unconditional love for the world. And the Illuminati, Freemason, New World Order,... are responsible for the crucifixion.Michael was a gift from God!

Since I knew about the truth, I've never felt alone and abandonned anymore. And I really want to share my experience and unconditional love I receive from God and Michael Jackson to everyone. I do want to make the world a better place and heal the world. And of course, our enemies are the Illuminati, Freemason, New World Order...

To conquer an enemy, you have to know about it first. That's why I join this place and I
really want to know about the conspiracies of this world. I hope that you will share with me your life experiences.

Peace, Love and Joy for the world.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NgocNeo

I have a very old soul.

Lovely... this is for you!

Who are you?

Welcome to our forum...

edit on 27-3-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hi

Welcome to ATS

I do have a slight query though?
All of your posts have been in reply to introduction forums
I can understand that your a new member, but
to reply to all introduction forums, yet untill now does seem a little strange

Do you mind explaining plz?
All the best in your hunting
dave

[snip]
edit on 3/27/2013 by AshleyD because: Off topic comment removed.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Extremely fascinating testimony.

Do you plan on doing a thread on this?

Please consider it, I have never heard of anyone experiencing an NDE while dreaming so this would make an awesome topic for a thread.

I believe what you experienced was a supernatural encounter with God.

It reminds me of this experience here:

Ian was night diving off the island of Mauritius when he was stung multiple times by Box Jellyfish, which are among the most venomous creatures in the world. His testimony relates how he clung to life while getting to hospital, was declared clinically dead soon afterwards, and how during this time he had an encounter with Jesus, which radically changed the direction of his life. Link

Some similar videos are here:

The "Lazarus Phenomenon"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NgocNeo

Glad you joined and shared a little bit about yourself.

Enjoy your stay here.

Peace and love
-nat

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

top topics

join