It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cant post in BTS? Privliges taken away?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I just tried to start a thread in BTS and was not able to. At the top of the screen it said that my posting privliges have been removed
I have never posted in BTS, and I wanted to spend a little more time there. Can someone help please

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Have you logged on to BTS?

You use the same password as for ATS.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yes, Im using my login and password from ATS. i dont know whats going on, since I can post here.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Try logging out, then back in. The two domains share the same database, so it's not possible for a user to be banned from only one of the boards.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ok, I logged out of ATS, clicked on the BTS tab, logged in, went to the Computer help forum, and the login and password appeard at the top empty, and a red message to the right said "you are not logged in, or registered at ATS." I can log into the Forums list page of BTS, but when I click on a forum, my log in cancels out.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
You need to clear your cookies. Have you had a previous ATS username that was post-banned? If so, it sounds like the BTS cookie is based on that other username, not this current username you're using here. (And you don't need to log out of ATS)

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ive never been banned. Been warned a time or two
Ill try clearing my cookies and see if that helps. Thanks SO

top topics

join