It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

found ufo mars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Flying cars on Mars!
We need to get that tech from the Martians pronto!

This is what I see... looks like the Iranians beat us there

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Not sure about the 'flying object', i'm leaning towards debris on the camera lens on that one.

But there is a LOT more going on in that image deserving of attention besides dust or dirt on the lens IMO...a hell of a lot more.

Sharp, jump out at you evidence of an artificial structure...can't see why the regular anomaly hunters haven't mentioned it yet tbh.

In addition to what appears to be an entrance or hatchway to an underground shelter or tunnel...complete with what looks like a 'being' standing in the doorway..

I large object that could have once been transportation of some kind, with a row of seats or cockpits..

A double row of corroded metallic symetrically bent and shaped rods or support structures standing vertically...

A statue of a 'being' complete with symetrical features, including large eyes with slit-like (feline / reptile) pupils, and a symmetrical head dress, possibly technological or ornamental situated covering the 'being's' temple area of the head and extending over the where our ears would be...

A device, with three (3) sections of interlocking pipes or tubes (each section fits into a larger one next to it) first impression was a weapon cluster like you'd find on a armed vehicle or military aircraft, second impression was some kind of hydraulic ram system where each section of tube slides into the adjacent section..

And much more.

I'm in two minds whether to go to the trouble of cutting out the areas i mention, uploading them and then posting them...we know the score around here, 'it's rocks' is the usual reward for effort in this regard. (and there are plenty of rocks in the image too btw)

Of course, without being able to actually go to Mars and check these out for myself, these are only oddities that strongly suggest to my own mind, what many of us who don't ONLY see rocks on Mars have suspected for a long time...there was, perhaps still is intelligent life on Mars.

Not proof by any reasonable stretch, but evidence.

Maybe not evidence of life originally indigenous to Mars, perhaps remains of a planet wide base for someone else long ago, perhaps something else...whatever the case, there is a lot of anomalous looking objects or parts of objects in this image...at least to me there is.

What say you ATS?

edit on 31-3-2013 by MysterX because: added text

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes phage was right the mini cooper is on the lense but the white squigly thing is unexplained. Nasa hide things.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

<< 1  2   >>

join