It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alabama lawmaker's email: 'Slave-holding, murdering, adulterous, baby-raping, snaggle-toothed kin

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

i'm white, live in the south, and i've seen far more blacks throw around derogatory racist terms than anyone else. i don't judge people on something so silly as the color of their skin (though i do judge people by their actions), and i really wish those who should know how bad racism can be would just let it go.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Dear guohua, ATS Readers, Writers,

GOOD GRIEF!!! Just goes to show you what sort of nutters get elected these days.

As a matter of fact, the vast majority of southerners did NOT own slaves! They fought over states rights.

Racism is racism.... it is NOT defined by a color. Hate is hate... it is NOT defined by something that took place 150 years ago.

This is prima facea evidence as to WHY I left the USA, and now live overseas.

Ignorance has no limits in the world these days. And it is quite true that if the colors were reversed, it would be TOP STORY on the propaganda ministries nightly news broadcasts.

God help the USA... you are SO DIVIDED, and thus ALREADY conquered.

Yes this politician truly needs out of office, not only that, needs exposed to the media.

Although they will probably turn a blind eye at it.

I see another civil war coming in the states, hoping I am SO WRONG, but with this type of mentality in high ups in government, and the influence they would/will have on the electorate...makes me shudder. The propaganda machines are playing everyone like a fiddle.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
reply to post by PLASIFISK

i'm white, live in the south, and i've seen far more blacks throw around derogatory racist terms than anyone else. i don't judge people on something so silly as the color of their skin (though i do judge people by their actions), and i really wish those who should know how bad racism can be would just let it go.

I share your sentiment. I to wish for people to let racism go. It's stupid.

I agree also that blacks throw around derogatory racist terms a lot. That's because they are in my eyes idiots. I also experience white people doing the same thing, and yet again .... Idiots.

Btw. My first real experience of racism happened in three locations. Washington, D.C., Madison Georgia, and Tuskegee Alabama .

I think all racist should be thrown in a pit together.

Ehhh dreams of a silly man.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The point of this thread,,, An educated man, OK, A supposedly educated man who is also a public servant.
Yes, an elected official, elected to serve all the people no mater their race, religion or sexual origin, Correct?

This person who you are suppose to trust to speck for you and watch out for your interest and possibly your lively-hood, This official has an apparent dislike for a race of people. I don't know if he's religious or if he attended Rev. Rights church, but it sounds like he might have.
It also appears, he blames many of today's problems on your past relatives.

Maybe it's a cop-out for not being intelligent enough to do the job.
edit on 27-3-2013 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

This would be perfectly acceptable if Eddie Murphy were saying it on the Big Screen but our "real life" congressmen can't be "real" people either. I was not offended by the insult and I'm white, from the South.. I laugh like "Ya got a point, they do be snaggle-toothed and criminals!"

I'm fine with what he said and love that his signature includes "prepper (1970-2012)". How cool is that?

See what I mean about if Eddie had said it though..

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

was Joseph Mitchell disagreeing with the Second Amendment?

I can't tell.....

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Here is what gets me. NOT EVERY BLACK PERSON IN AMERICA TODAY IS A DESCENDANT OF SLAVES. Black people seem to forget that lots of folks emigrated to the United States AFTER SLAVERY WAS ABOLISHED. If somebody is going to pull that I am black so I am descended from slaves crap, they should have to document their ancestry.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Here is what gets me. NOT EVERY BLACK PERSON IN AMERICA TODAY IS A DESCENDANT OF SLAVES. Black people seem to forget that lots of folks emigrated to the United States AFTER SLAVERY WAS ABOLISHED. If somebody is going to pull that I am black so I am descended from slaves crap, they should have to document their ancestry.

Double post please delete.
edit on 3-28-2013 by groingrinder because: Edited because of double post.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

There was never a mass immigration of Africans to America other than the slave trade.

The majority of black people in America are slave descendants, if not then they do know it.

edit on 28-3-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Its like they purposely keep it alive so they always have the race card to play.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Clearly most of you have never been black and in Alabama!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Wonder how long he is going to last in Govt..

I suppose that would depend on how many of his constituents are racist idiots like him.

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
We are talking about Alabama here.

We had the displeasure of having to live in Alabama for 9 years (all through the 90's).
We were told that Huntsville was an oasis of brilliance in a sea of ignorance.
But honestly .. I found Huntsville to be pathetic as well.

I will never forget the moment when we were moving out of Alabama to come back
North ... when our cars drove over the Alabama state line and into Tennessee.
We were EXCEPTIONALLY happy and were literally shaking the dust from our
shoes as we left. The further away we got from Alabama .. the happier we got.

(My apologies to any ATSers who live in Alabama .. but we thought it sucked)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

What are you trying to say? Blacks were slave holders? If the shoe fits, don't run away from it.
And what he "thinks" is still protected under the guys free speech rights, far as I know.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

what a racist thing to say, as if all blacks are racist

Kudos on your ignorance

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Credenceskynyrd

Originally posted by TsukiLunar

what a racist thing to say, as if all blacks are racist

Kudos on your ignorance

Uh, what are you talking about? You need to reread my post.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Wonder how long he is going to last in Govt.

Probably until he dies of old age.
I would bet on it.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Well Heff, it is hard to separate the issue when I hear this sort of diatribe on a regular basis. Especially when it comes to gun owners. You see it on ATS all the time.

People say they think we need our guns because we're afraid the brown people coming for us.
People say we're uneducated yokels which is the only reason we could see owning guns as legitimate.

Every time We speak we are derided as dumb, racist, rednecks with an itchy trigger finger. I am sick of it. I am none of those things and the fact that a state rep can get away with talking to people like that is in fact, a true example, not just of racist behavior in the south, but of the characterization of gun owners everywhere.
edit on 28-3-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2013 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

The MSM will bury this story like every other story that will put the Progressives/dems in a bad light.. Just another part of their indoctrination agenda.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

There did not have to be a "mass migration". People came here voluntarily. They are still doing it.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by guohua

was Joseph Mitchell disagreeing with the Second Amendment?

I can't tell.....

I don't think so. He clearly misread the email though and decided that he should throw a few racists comments in to further fan the flames.

Towards the end of his reply, he actually says to bring it on as his consituents are armed and well equipped as well.

I wonder if he has ties to the New Black Panthers. His email sounds a lot like something they would say.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join