It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious Moon Occurance Happened last Couple Nights?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I wish to get all my "Disclaimers" out of the way first, for obvious reasons.

1.The actual title of this video is, "ENTERING 5TH DIMENSION HAS BEGAN ( CLOUD BEHIND THE MOON ). I did not wish to use this as my title, but wished to give it credit.

2.I just couldn't figure out where to put this, so I figured "The Gray Area" will do until further admin movement.

3. I am really only interested in certain portions of this video that I wish to bring to ATS too look over.. From the mark of .00 to about 1:50 and also from the mark of 8:15.

4 Any member that wishes to watch beyond those points are making their own adult decisions. You can judge how much you wish to watch and or listen too. If you choose to "Listen" beware, strong language on occasion.

With all that out of the way, let us get down to what I am curious about.

As part of what the title says, this video does show what appears to be just that. A Cloud Going Behind The Moon. From what I can conclude, the poster of the video is using a infrared camera that she has set up in a stable position and runs 24-7. I concluded this only because I "Listened" to the video as it went on.
So, for the first part of my question, is this what is actually happening? Or, is is a optical illusion? I only ask this because, around the 1:30 mark, she shows it in gray scale and from that perspective it does truly appear to do that. This is NOT a small cloud.

My second question concerns the latter part of the video that she speaks of earlier in the video. The "Flashing of the Moon." This part of the video comes in around the 8:15 mark.
I actually kind of have 2 questions about this. First being what is actually flashing, and what is the second object?

She took these shots in the last two days. I know I noticed the moon last night myself and was so impressed with the brightness of it I just had to take pictures and post them for my friends. Seems they were as well. The thing is, there is no second object in either mine nor their photos. I realize that the planets travel with the moon and look very bright etc., I am familiar with this, and I will comment on it when with friends. Last night though, it wasnt the case.

To conclude this post, if you are the type of person that considers yourself "New Age Spiritual" for lack of better way of putting it, and wish to follow the video as it was presented, ie. the original title, then I suggest watching and listening. Dreamers create the world we live in.... and thats all I have to say about that...

If you are of scientific mind, then I am Very Interested in your opinion in what the heck was actually going on here in video. I love to learn as Im sure do other members.

edit on 27/3/13 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Look like whatever camera the person recorded it on was either faulty or from 1987.
Cloud behind the moon didn't look like it to me.
Sorry S&F for effort.

The light from the moon is just piercing through the cloud.
edit on 27-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Thanks for reply. I thought that as well up until I saw the gray scale of it. What do you think of the flashing part at the 8:15 mark?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Could be anything out of shot, could be the woman with a camera flash. We do not see any point of reference but the moon heck it could be helicopter flashlights for all we know.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

What do you think of the flashing part at the 8:15 mark?

It appears almost like rain or snow flashing across,possibly bugs,but to early depending on location.
Very grainy video,just perfect enough so you can make up whatever story you want.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is the sun/moon with a cloud moving in front of it. I have absolutely no idea how you could think this is anything but that. I apologize for being rude but this is a terrible thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Could be anything out of shot, could be the woman with a camera flash. We do not see any point of reference but the moon heck it could be helicopter flashlights for all we know.

You confused me a bit, you saying she may be possibly using a flash, or that the second object may be a helicopter for example?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepVisions
This is the sun/moon with a cloud moving in front of it. I have absolutely no idea how you could think this is anything but that. I apologize for being rude but this is a terrible thread.

I was not trying to start a terrible thread. I am curious to learn. Are you referring to the first part of the video or the second part where there are two objects?

And, can you teach me how you Know it is moving in front and not behind?

edit on 27/3/13 by onehuman because: had another question

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

There is only one object. The other light is just a lens flare. I know it is going in front of the light because i have eyes and I watched it move in front of the light. I'm really not sure how else to explain this. It is just so obvious.
edit on 27-3-2013 by DeepVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman
I am curious to learn.

As you should be! So allow me to begin by teaching you that every amateur YouTube video with "Fifth Dimension" in the title is probably bogus. And by having people skip over the 7+ minutes of nonsense in between your two "curious" points, they're essentially missing out on how crazy this lady actually is. Unfortunately, there isn't a single part of this video that can be deemed credible. With that I said, I wish you the best of luck on your quest for knowledge.

Cheers,
Nos

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That's the Moon???????

A very poor video, and the fact we can't actually see the cow jumping over the bright spot neither proves nor disproves it's the Moon ......

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by onehuman

Originally posted by DeepVisions

I was not trying to start a terrible thread. I am curious to learn. Are you referring to the first part of the video or the second part where there are two objects?

And, can you teach me how you Know it is moving in front and not behind?

edit on 27/3/13 by onehuman because: had another question

OKy doky. The cloud is supposedly illuminated by the moon as it passes behind. BUT the moon is illuminated by the sun and so if we can see a full moon the sun is behind us and so the far side of the moon is dark. So how does the cloud get illuminated by a dark moon? The ONLY way the cloud is brightening is due to light passing through it from the moon hence the cloud is between us and the moon. Hold a white scarf up to the moon and you will exactly the same thing.

Then of course there's the logical problems: The whole world never saw this !!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a huge DUH! The speed of the cloud to move the diameter of the moon in seconds.....work it out ! And does so without dispersing. So every single molecule of the cloud is moving at exactly the same very high speed. Yeah right !

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Here are my observations:

I would present that this is a video of a video. In other words she took the video, it sounds like w/a camera phone; uploaded it to her computer, then shot the video w/same said camera phone, and uploaded that video to youtube. This is based on the scrolling that we see, which would occur if she has a CRT monitor and not an LCD.

If the above statement were true then I would submit that she is not tech saavy enough to hoax this.

I will be honest and at first I couldn't make out what I was seeing but after looking at the gray scale and then going back to raw, my mind was able to decipher what exactly she is describing.

Clearly the cloud cannot go behind the moon and I don't think that she's trying to pull a hoax. So I would tend to believe that what she is seeing is true at least to her. So the question is, "What could account for this anomaly?"

One Scientific Wild *ss Guess (SWAG) is a debris field/tail remains from a comet. Plausible, but unlikely, as it seemed like from the video that the cloud was much more in the foreground. Further, if it was a comet's tail it would have had to happen very recently, as the solar winds would disperse a tail pretty quickly.

A more likely SWAG is that it is just a trick of light. The cloud looks more like high cirrus cloud, which of course are made from ice crystal instead of water vapor. Because they are thin, light can travel through it easier. A normal cumulus or stratus cloud is more solid because the air is much warmer and as such, can hold more water. So in essence the shape and the intensity of the source just burned through and made it appear like the cloud was traveling behind the Moon. You can see the same thing at a show that uses a spot light and fog, for the actor or performers entrance out in front of the spotlight.

My two cents anyways.
edit on 27-3-2013 by maddog3n8 because: sent frag

edit on 27-3-2013 by maddog3n8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2013 by maddog3n8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I don't think that was your intention either. You are asking a valid question. I believe that my conclusion explains. Hopefully, people will get my analogy. It doesn't really help that the video is so poor. But hey, you didn't take it so no worries.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostalgic

So you're of the opinion that you can judge people? If you read my response to the OP above, I believe I explained it quite accurately. Am I 100% sure? No. Is there a better explanation? Perhaps. If you got a better explanation using science and logic, go for it. I notice, and this is ironic, that you didn't give a explanation so I would assume that you couldn't figure it out, either! All you did is use ad hominem. So who looks stupid now?

Nobody put a gun to your head to watch the video nor to respond with thin veiled your condescending attitude. At least the OP has the intestinal fortitude to ask a question that he couldn't answer. Maybe you should learn to keep your teeth together, if you don't know the answer to question.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I saw the moon last night, thought it was unusually bright. I did see a cloud over it that darkened the shrouded parts considerably and I can understand why one would be curious about that. 'S'bout all I got.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

So how does the cloud get illuminated by a dark moon?

I would say from the same way the moon is illuminated if this cloud was behind the moon.

for the video.

Its great people are searching and looking up, but entering the 5th dimension through a cloud in the sky with the moon behind it seems to be stretching logic a bit too much

top topics

join