It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TESO thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Well, it is coming soon. As a mmorpg vet and huge fan of TES IP I just cannot wait any longer for this game that is going to completely obliterate my social life for at least 6 months.

Is there anyone on ATS that plans on playing TESO? If so, what are the things you expect pvp and pve wise? What class-mix are you planning to start with?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I probably shouldn't buy this.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

You know you will.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm not really into these types of games. Really not a hardcore gamer but I'm sure I would get hooked in seconds. It looks pretty sweet. I really like what I have seen from Bioshock.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Argonians, with our Nord and Dark Elf allies will prevail. Don't even bother buying the game if you choose another side

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

Daggerfall covenant until I die! Orcs,Redguards,Bretons rise up!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm starting a clan for this game, building a private website+forum for it, and investing my own hard earned cash into it. I see video games as my generations football or hunting. Its what we grew up on and some of us consider it our sport/hobby. I don't play 24/7 but I enjoy giving a game a few ours a day, though some days I'm too busy and others I need a break from gaming, if not in excess it can be fun and not problematic.

If anyone is interested in details about the clan and its perks message me and I'll send you the details.

By investing my own cash I mean there will be benefits to joing the clan, such as dlc giveaways, prizes, trophies etc.
edit on 27-3-2013 by W0mbat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I plan on playing it. I have also signed up for beta. Hopefully I get in, I've beta'd for several other mmos and it is fun and special to play a role in an mmo becoming ready for launch.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

I've signed up too for beta testing, they are sending the first invites today, I hope I get one soon.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Do believe i signed up some time ago.

Be fun to be in an mmo beta again.

I shouldn't buy this because if it's half decent I could see a lot of hours spent foolin' around.

Dark Elf? I'm a Dunmer, learn your lore noobeth!

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Is it free to play?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

what do you mean?

I haven't seen anything about a subscription yet, but no it's not going to be free to play. you will have to purchase the game. now whether it's a subscription model or not is the question.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Don't quote me. Some buzz I heard is it will be no subscription. Try to lure people away from World of Warcraft and other pay to play MMOs.

They won't be releasing all zones at once. That is confirmed on elderscrollsonline.com . I imagine they will see how many people they can fish ip with no sub. Then BAM! They'll add a sub when you get an expansion or patch for added zones.

One pro is: Graphic wise and world size its suppose to make WoW look like childs play.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Isittruee

I doubt it will be f2p, Only your faction's territory is available at launch. When you reach lvl 50 and finish your faction's territory main questlines are quests you can move on to the second faction territory for lvl 50+ content. Once you are done with that faction you will be able to proceed to the 3rd faction's territory for lvl 50++ content.

If we'll have to pay to go to the lvl 50+ and 50++ zones, no one knows yet. But if the game goes free 2 play you can bet you'll have to pay to unlock those zones.

Advanture Zones(raids) and Cyrodill will also be locked at launch.

edit on 31-3-2013 by ParovStelar because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2013 by ParovStelar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
There is already a thread for this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Imperial battlemage!! We must cleanse the land of any who stand in our way!! Strictly human.
The online game looks sweet, I've play both oblivion an skyrim at 1000+ hrs and max lvl everything. I can literally stand there an take damage all day an never day, thanks to tips an tricks with the potion crafting.
But if the previous games are any indicator, I'm gonna lose myself to this game!! Remember evercrack?....omg I had better not buy this game if I still wanna maintain my active duty status an family, lol
My wife gets upset at my little virtual family in skyrim. She'll go crazy knowing that if I played the online TES, ahe'll prolly break my system an send me to rehab...

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by W0mbat

Link?

new topics

top topics

join