It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little comparison between N.K. and S.K Armaments Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
youtu.be...

The video starts with N.K. in live fire and breaks down their weapons both ground and air. Then moves on to the S.K. armaments and evaluation. The Chinese, Russians, and N.K. have subscribed to the doctrine of mass wave attacks and instead of quality they believe quantity will win the day. Human wave ground attacks which over powers your opponent was used during the original North South war and worked quite well in the beginning. Many conflicts have proved that doctrine inadequate when faced by a technologically sophisticated foe.

The video is worth watching for those who care about such things even though at first you will think it is done "tongue and Cheek".

edit on 27-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Video doesn't work!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stevenbond

I think I got it.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just remember what the Germans learned the hard way. "Quantity has a Quality all it's own".

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
South korea was in the same situation of most African countries 60 years ago. It was as poor as current Burundi, they have managed to become the prime exemple of effective developpement of the 20th century through rigourus politics and hard work. They could win a war against NK anytime if it was not for China backing NK. But South Korea has the USA as a guard dog.
edit on 27-3-2013 by ParovStelar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Great video.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

edit on 27-3-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevenbond
Video doesn't work!

I don't know what to say except by clicking on either link it works for me...Maybe some tec savvy member can post the thing differently. I posted the vid direct link and by the ATS link for youtube which never works for me as far as getting the video to appear unless the link at the bottom is clicked which takes you direct to youtube...I tell you it is a conspiracy!!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.militaryphotos.net...!-(2009)
edit on 27-3-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
Just remember what the Germans learned the hard way. "Quantity has a Quality all it's own".

You are exactly correct. most things being equal the quantity will prevail. We had more aircraft more tanks and more troops along with the allies to include Russia and much better leadership....bad situation for Germany and their 1000 year plan, no? If I remember correctly Hitler delayed the ME-262 for over a year which might not have changed the outcome but would have made the allies air battle much worse than it already was. Their pilot attrition was horrible. I actually talked to one of the guys who flew ME-109s during the war...talk about a neat lucky, lucky guy who always had a funny story to tell (guess it's a pilot kinda thing). He had a deep respect for our formations of bombers, numbers and their fire power.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

"Think" it's tongue in cheek?
edit on 27-3-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
well some what out dated in 2010 DPRK went and did a complete mil upgrade mostly of what can be found now on the web is no newer than 2009 if you know where to look you can get a glimpse www.atimes.com... and www.military-today.com... some of it came form Pakistan to DPRK and DPRK to Pakistan fpc.state.gov...*.pdf links arms trade with DPRK and then there is the China trade is it is it not thus is the question www.cfr.org...

new topics

top topics

join