It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study confirms economy was destroyed by Democrat policies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

History or Economics. Sadly representatives of the Govt. has more to do with $ than ability or frankly last name. Just because your last name is Bush or Paul or Clinton does not mean that you have any ability whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

GREED is what caused the economic collapse, plain & simple.

You are absolutely correct sir.
Everyone is greedy.
And that screwed us all.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Over the past several months, I have become more and more convinced of the failings of this so called "democratic-republic" which we have operating in the U S.
I say this because, if you look at history, the world's societies which have been shown to last the longest and be the most stable were all monarchies with kings and/or queens.
With the operation of a government held in the fewest possible hands, there has always been far fewer disruptions for the lower classes in the forms economic and even moral instability. Everyone knew their place within these society and the status quo was easily maintained.
By eliminating all these "distractions" like political parties and multi-layered government offices, we would have a much more stable society. By quelching all this ambition which keeps trying to divide us into various camps, we can then get on with our regular lives.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Pladuim

The main illusion-
Democrats vs Republicans

It keeps the masses chasing their tails like the Ouroboros

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
New studies reveals all the sad suckers who buy into the idea that democracy is even real will most certainly be worse off than the people with the common sense to know better.Everyone is familiar with the term Puppet's in the White House,in a sad pathetic,and oh so sublime point of view..... its true.So that said,for all these factions of supreme diversity in politics are really just wasting spit and oxygen on fighting with one another.....but you are entitled to believe what ever it is that you wish i just couldn't resist a comment.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Oh...a non democrat revealing stuff about the democrats...well, who would have thought.

There is a big hole in the argument if you can come out of your little bubble that is only a small portion of this planet. See it yet?
edit on 28-3-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Such division amongst the people...looks like we're already screwed. Which is exactly what TPTB wanted when they created multiple parties. Keep us focused on each other and not the wizard pulling the puppet strings. Seriously, why are we spending so much time blaming each other and so little time working with each other to find a solution?
edit on 27-3-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

I think the solutions were already ignored. Now the only solution we have as voters in to show everyone how bad these policies are and vote out those that support this nonsense.

Pladuim

I guess I could give you that much credit. Loose lending created the housing bubble. Then bush pulled off 9-11(killed 3000 americans, patriot act, DHS, NDAA) two wars on bs, gave $700 billion bailout package. Clinton did seem to cause the internet bubble as well. Then came Obama and continued the bailout packages but put an end to the major war campaigns. Then Obama goes after guns.

Liberals have made more mistakes than conservatives overall, but I do like social welfare systems attached to capitalism. The problem is they sold their soul to the voters in a dishonest and wreckful way. Then we have republicans who consistently said the first amendment allows money to be distributed to political campaigns while the democrats opposed that. Overall liberals have been involved in more wars than conservative the last 100 years. But the democrats tend to favor lower income folks than conservatives who favor upper middle class.

I don't like libertarians either. They are too free in everything. free markets is not good, neither is being free in terms of social behavior. I like the constitution party and green party. They make the most sense to me.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

I think it would be more accurate to say PROGRESSIVE policies, because Progressives are on both sides of the aisle.

I would say fake progressive aka regressive policies. Big business and big government working hand in hand to cheat and steal with fake promises. Conservatives have the bad name and liberals have the failures to prove it.

As far as I am concerned both parties are right wing except when it comes to guns and minor issues. Then yes there is a big difference.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join