It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7th King is the United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Here's the verses from the Bible.

Revelation 17:10, "And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space."

Revelation 17:11, "And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition."

Five Kingdoms have fallen:

Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia and Greece

One is:

Rome

One is yet to come and will remain for a short space:

United States (Barack Obama)

the 8th King:

United Nations (Barack Obama - Secretary General of the U.N.)

America has been the lone Superpower and this will continue for a short space. America will come crashing down especially during the Great Tribulation which will occur under the Presidency of the False Prophet. He will be President after Barack Obama and he will either be Jewish like Rahm Emanuel or a female like Hillary Clinton.

This is why the 8th King is of the 7th. The Beast that was, is not and yet is will be Lucifer/Azazel and he will inhabit the body of the 7th King and be the Secretary General of the U,N. which will be headquartered in Jerusalem under the 7 year peace agreement.

The end times are upon us and the Bible is the true Word of God.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
What if... you are wrong though?
--How do you know this for sure?
What if.... It is the president that is after the new one or the one after that?

What if... the book of Revelation is not even relevant to this era in time.

But.. The real truth... is that NOBODY KNOWS.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

Your calculation doesn't add up. You have forgotten The United Kingdom

2nd

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Most people would argue that "Rome" hasn't quite ended yet, so you've got your sixth and seventh kings overlapping, instead of coming in succession.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think you may be spot on about the U.S. being the current king, but I have a feeling China will be the one that overtakes the reign for a bit.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by resoe26

The Bible says nobody knows the date and time of the return of Christ. It didn't say nobody will know the signs of the times. In fact, the Bible says we should know the signs of the times.

So how do I know this?

When Bush was elected, I was enlightened in my spirit that we were in the end times. That was a heavy revelation and I was very frantic. It's truly an indescribable feeling. So I thought Bush was the Beast or he would help set up the Beast.

After Iraq, I knew it wasn't Bush. This was partly due to my study of Daniel. Daniel says:

Daniel 10: 10-13

10And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands. 11And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. 12Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. 13But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel tells us there's Princes behind kingdoms on earth. So Michael is one of the Chief Princes and I believe Lucifer/Azazel is the Prince behind the kingdom of Babylon/Iraq. When we went into Iraq this gave Lucifer/Azazel access to the United States.

At the time, I said this may not be the case because I don't see anyone on the horizon that he could inhabit. I said this guy will have Muslim ties and be seen as different than past Presidents. This was before I even heard of Barack Obama.

Eventually I saw the DNC Convention where Obama was the keynote speaker. I remember saying, this guy will give a horrible speech because he talks so slow with these long pauses. After his speech was over, I said this is the vessel that Lucifer/Azazel will use. He will be President of the United States.

The fact that we removed a Hussein from power in Babylon/Iraq and then elected a Hussein is Lucifer/Azazel's way of saying, he has control of America.

He doesn't just want America though. He wants Israel. Shimon Peres former Prime Minister of Israel said the United Nations should be located in Jerusalem and the Secretary General of the U.N. should be Mayor of the World.

This is why the 8th king will be of the 7. Obama will eventually be the Secretary General of the U.N. and he will be fully possessed by Lucifer/Azazel.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Every generation since the death of Jesus had people that believed, and could prove, that they were living in the end times.

None of them turned out to be true. Simple fact is that God doesn't want you to know. He doesn't put riddles in the Bible. If he wanted you to know he would tell you. Do you really think your going to outsmart God and figure out some mystery.

Do you think hes sitting up in Heaven going, "Dang, they figured out my plan!"

Doubtful. If God exists hes probably a tad bit more wise than we are.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
i think the 7th head is francis, but in order for it to work, the former pope would have to officially not count as an actual pope, since jp2nd's number was 665 imo.
I had my revelation thing i thought was gonna happen, but when the last pope wasn't someone "the 1st", i scrapped that plan. Now with that pope retiring and this guy being someone the first i'm wondering......some sort of technicality for the last pope to not count as the pope.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
One could also argue that the 7th King was the British Empire ("the sun never sets on....") and that the 8th (which came out of the 7th) is the United States. Just to be argumentative...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic
reply to post by resoe26

The Bible says nobody knows the date and time of the return of Christ. It didn't say nobody will know the signs of the times. In fact, the Bible says we should know the signs of the times.

So how do I know this?

When Bush was elected, I was enlightened in my spirit that we were in the end times. That was a heavy revelation and I was very frantic. It's truly an indescribable feeling. So I thought Bush was the Beast or he would help set up the Beast.

After Iraq, I knew it wasn't Bush. This was partly due to my study of Daniel. Daniel says:

Daniel 10: 10-13

10And, behold, an hand touched me, which set me upon my knees and upon the palms of my hands. 11And he said unto me, O Daniel, a man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak unto thee, and stand upright: for unto thee am I now sent. And when he had spoken this word unto me, I stood trembling. 12Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. 13But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel tells us there's Princes behind kingdoms on earth. So Michael is one of the Chief Princes and I believe Lucifer/Azazel is the Prince behind the kingdom of Babylon/Iraq. When we went into Iraq this gave Lucifer/Azazel access to the United States.

At the time, I said this may not be the case because I don't see anyone on the horizon that he could inhabit. I said this guy will have Muslim ties and be seen as different than past Presidents. This was before I even heard of Barack Obama.

Eventually I saw the DNC Convention where Obama was the keynote speaker. I remember saying, this guy will give a horrible speech because he talks so slow with these long pauses. After his speech was over, I said this is the vessel that Lucifer/Azazel will use. He will be President of the United States.

The fact that we removed a Hussein from power in Babylon/Iraq and then elected a Hussein is Lucifer/Azazel's way of saying, he has control of America.

He doesn't just want America though. He wants Israel. Shimon Peres former Prime Minister of Israel said the United Nations should be located in Jerusalem and the Secretary General of the U.N. should be Mayor of the World.

This is why the 8th king will be of the 7. Obama will eventually be the Secretary General of the U.N. and he will be fully possessed by Lucifer/Azazel.

Ok, I'm down with that.
But quick question......

Why in the hell would the book of Revelation be written almost in "code"?
(I understand that 'I forgot who wrote it' didn't understand or described the coming technology or whatever in his own way)...

Thing is EVERYONE interprets the book of Revelation in THIER OWN WAY. so pushing your beliefs of this book on others (whome may indeed be rather gullible) would almost throw you in a false prophet stance ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE WRONG in your interpretations... Knawww Sayyyyin Homeboyyy?

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
when the aliens ...... sorry GOD is done then the experiment will be done & we will move on

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
You are very close. In fact the seventh world power of Bible history is the Anglo-American dual world power and it consists of both Great Britain and the United States. It has been in existence since World War I.

That the seventh king is not just one nation is brought out in the fact that the beast that represents it has "two" horns:

(Revelation 13:11) . . .And I saw another wild beast ascending out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb, but it began speaking as a dragon.

Someone brought out the fact that Rome has never died, and in part in Biblical prophecy that is true. For in the vision of the statue in Daniel 2 Rome was represented by the legs of iron, and that iron continues to the feet where it becomes mixed with clay. We are in the part of the vision of the feet of iron mixed with clay. The British Empire was under Roman rule and actually stems from the Roman Empire. Also the Anglo-American world power is both strong like iron (as was the Roman Empire) yet weak like clay at times.

If you notice in the vision given to the king of Babylon the statue is destroyed while the government that consists of the iron mixed with clay still exists. So we can see that the United States will remain in power until the end of this system of things.

And the United Nations is the eighth world power and has been in operation since 1919, first as the League of Nations. But it got a death stroke when it ceased to exist at the outset of World War II, but it came back to life again at the end of WWII:

(Revelation 13:3) . . .And I saw one of its heads as though slaughtered to death, but its death-stroke got healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration.

Notice that the wild beast that represents the eighth world power is an "image" of the wild beast that comes out of the sea that has the seven heads and ten horns.

That is it is not a separate entity, it merely reflects Satan's ruling system of things. And just as the seven heads of the wild beast that comes out of the sea represent the seven world powers of Bible history, viz.: Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, and the Anglo-American duel world power, so the ten horns represent the entire political system of things as ten in the Bible represents something that is complete in an earthly respect.

When the end comes the Bible tells us that Satan will use propaganda by means of the "false prophet" (that is the seventh world power, the wild beast that has horns like a lamb, this is indicating that it parades itself as a champion of the people, yet it is a spokesman for the dragon or Satan the devil), the imagine of the wild beast (or the United Nations) and also the dragon itself, or direct demonic and Satanic propaganda, that will go forth to all the kings of the earth to assemble them in array against Jehovah and his witnesses. (Religion will have been done away at that point):

(Revelation 16:13, 14) . . .And I saw three unclean inspired expressions [that looked] like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.
edit on 30-3-2013 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2013 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. ~ Matthew 24:36

You may say to yourselves, “How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the Lord?” If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the Lord does not take place or come true, that is a message the Lord has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed. Deuteronomy 18:21-22

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The key to unlocking and understanding the symbology that is found in the book of Revelation, is the book of Daniel.

Here is a succinctly given audio answer, to the question:
What is the 8th Beast in Revelation 17:11?

The kingdoms spoken of in Biblical prophecy, are those that either have (historically), or will (in the future), persecute God's people.

And there are seven kings: five are fallen,
(1) Egypt
(2) Assyria
(3) Babylon
(4) Medo-Persia
(5) Greece

and one is,
(6) Rome - ruled by Caesar (the ruling power at the time of John' vision)

and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
(7) Rome - Pagan to Papal

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
(8) Papal Rome

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

danielbarzohar.blogspot.com...

The book of Daniel in the Bible deals with 4 world kingdoms. Theologians have recognized these as Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome for hundreds of years. All four of these empires rose and fell. However the Roman Empire may have re-emerged in recent times in the form of the US.

If we are indeed in the end of times, the US is the only remaining superpower that dominates the planet who could be a continuation of this fourth empire. The US is an extension and mixture of all previous empires, but different from them in our culture and form of government. It is really just a continuation of the Roman Empire which made Christianity the official state religion under Emperor Constantine. We even have a Senate like ancient Rome. The US may also be the mystery nation in scripture referred to as the Daughter of Babylon (Isaiah 47), a future nation with roots in the ancient Babylonian financial system. We are the only country in the world to be considered a daughter country, being the daughter of England.

The establishment of the State of Israel in 1948 was a huge mark on God’s timepiece for end of day’s events. It was at this time that President Truman (1945-53) was in office and served the role of King Cyrus allowing the Jews to return to their homeland and establish the state of Israel. If you list the presidents of the US after President Truman there are 11 presidents with President Obama being the 11th.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by danielbarzohar

If this parallels the prophecy of Daniel chapter 7 and Obama is the 11th King of this prophecy, then he will subdue three other kings according to verse 24. Obama has already subdued Mubarak of Egypt and Khadafy of Libya and is currently trying to subdue Assad of Syria. So that part of the prophecy seems also to be on track for fulfillment. The prophecy also states that the 11th King will speak against God and will try to change times and the law. Obama’s campaign and administration has been all about change and pushing an anti-God, anti-bible agenda. In 2011, when he celebrated Hanukah at the white house on December 9th, he joked about celebrating 2 weeks early and said that they didn’t need much of an excuse for a good party. So he had changed the appointed time for the Jewish holiday and then made light of the fact. He was the first US president to celebrate the Jewish holiday intentionally on the wrong date.

new topics

top topics

join