It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connection Between Humanity and Aliens Revealed! Important Questions Answered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Yea studies on evolution can only go so far. They do know we have a good connection to the Greater Apes, due to 98.99-99.99(It close enough) DNA matching ours. It just that no body can really guess as to what triggered our intelligence development.

Many people would like to assume Aliens, however I tend to disagree somewhat. Cause if that were the case, how'd they get their intelligence, a different civilization from another world then? Or would they had just gone along with natures course, and have taken millions of year to get their brain power?

Evolution is said to be painfully slow, however, we have not seen any case as to where intelligence evolves, only the physical structure has changed.

These are things that can only guessed, but I will always chose evolution over creationism.
edit on 30-3-2013 by Specimen because: Spelling.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Specimen

Thanks, that's a good point.

and arrogant kids on another forum have argued with me 'oh look it's evolution!' indeed, intelligence just developing casually Not. come on. I am observing some animals and just cause you can train them to understand some things or do some tricks - they use their INSTINCTS. For example birds that die from eating plastics in the ocean do not have anything that tells them 'don't eat that, your fellow birdies died from it' or how your dog is only thinking about food and that when you're holding in your hand so,ething it's most likley food.

These only simple examples but one can point out a lot more how animals are darn animals!!!! Yes we have their instincts, we have similarities, we do originate from the same - we may also have similar insticts, which shows we do have a common origin with animals but I think manipulated development is the best explanation - who where how? - I don't know

But we do have traces of evolution and common origin, however it's like someone came one day and decided to turn our brains from animals to that of thinking beings..

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Why are Aliens always the bad guys? maybe they are here to help us? maybe they have been helping us for 1000's of years.
Maybe they are not revealing themselves because they read threads like this and do not trust us humanity.
If they come down I will not fight em unless they want to eat me.
edit on 27-3-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

I agree. I believe there are negative & positive alien entities out there in the cosmos.

hollywood did a great job at making the populations scared of those big bad aliens.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ImpactoR

Exactly, what we are trying to understand is how Sentience developed by evolving from simple to complex organism's. You are correct about us having similar traits with animals physical wise, it just that their is no current evidence of creatures developing what should we say" a big enough brain".

Like Raccoons for example, you would think they would happen to look both ways by now, after being so adaptable to our streets for more then half a century, but no they haven't. Also, if they see road kill they would most likely leap before looking considering they are scavengers. Again, that instinct as you stated earlier.

Also, what makes us so different compared to most animals is how our only natural defense is our "Brains". We have no claws, weaker teeth and jaws, and a few others things. Like a strength of a chimpanzee is six times that of an ordinary human, but their heads are small compared to their to bodies unlike ours.

Thats why many believe in the missing link, which is why many assume aliens.
edit on 30-3-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Sadly alot of what True messiah is saying is identical to what Ive discovered and is the most plausable given the evidence. Thats not to say there are other races out there willing to help us inter the greater galactic community peacefully and with free will intact, but it seems they are in a minority.. research "allies of humanity"
lets hope the syrians as T.M. said come back a destroy the reptilians and help us out again, but from what i understand we were created as a slave race for syrians to begin with,, is this right???

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
On the whole evolution issue, either we did indeed evolve intellectually to escape predators over millions of years and/or it was intervention. The evolution part is very well covered in college level books, not sure 10th grade stuff. knowledge and wisdom cannot be passed genetically so you could took dogs to sit for millions of years and still be doing the same over and over again and it wouldnt stick. Dont understand human speech either, you could have a human raised in the wild living with bonobos and behavorially and intellectually they wouldnt be far off. Speech gave man the ability to transfer acquired knowledge throughout the ages, this in time gave us our godly dominance of these lesser percieved dumb animals. Dont forget dolphins are extremely intelligent as well i bet if we could teach them language they would have there own civilization in a couple thousand years too.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
On the whole religion tidbit, I very much welcome the input. It seems pretty glim the outlook of this all if it is indeed the truth on whats going on, and Im interested in hearing anything positive to combat this, for all means sign me up with the Jesus crew, now I just have to stop drinking everyday and pray more, then hopefully ill get a pass..lol. What do i need to know and what to do to be saved? Is it the same as the bible says, certain parts of the bible, cause im still not sold on the whole peter or paul addons in there, not sure?

I also heard about developing your own mental enironment powers or what not, presumably through meditation and by congregating with like minded folks, the more the better, an army would be good. after all they are supposively in the relative few compared to us... Any time frame going on here i might want to be aware of..? Surely they would intervene in a Nuclear war to protect there assets?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
Life on earth disagrees with you. Almost all of the intelligent soecies of earth are predators, with very few exceptions.

What do you consider intelligent species? Humans, chimps, gorillas, dolphins, whales, elephants would be on most people's lists. One herbivore, three omnivores, and some sea creatures. Not any pure carnivores on the list except dolphins.

Herbivores dont need inteligence to outsmart and tract and take down prey, grass and leaves kinda just lay there. Predators must be smart, using tactics and guile to sneak up on their dinner.

Elephants are far more intelligent than snakes or alligators. Most animal species, predator or prey, are not particularly intelligent. You make it sound as if all predators are on the verge of inventing writing and discovering fire, which is absurd.

By the life we know of, it is all but a guarantee that intelligent species from space will be descended from, snd potentially still are predators.

More nonsense. There's no guarantee an intelligent species from outer space would even be a carbon-based lifeform. There's a very good chance they would be machines. There's a good chance they'd be descended from predators, yes, but it's hardly a "guarantee." Your reasoning does not stand up to scrutiny.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join