It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climategate Leaker: Our Civilization Is Being Killed By Lying 'Science' Elitists

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hey everyone. I'm new so don't bite me please!

I thought the reason that surface temperatures seemed to have flatlined, is because the radiative heating was happening to a larger degree in the depths of the world's oceans.

See Here

That we didn't know the distribution of the radiative heating would change doesn't mean global warming has stopped, and anyone who tells you otherwise is simply unaware of the newest information and what the science is actually showing us.

Please no flaming.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by uniquelysane

700km down I believe it is. Those that understand science won't flame you.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Again. You're assuming I know nothing about Alex Jones because I think he's a scam artist.

Yeah well I don't see many other high profile journalists talking about 9-11 inside job, exposing the bilderbergers and their gay bohemian club luciferian rituals, exposing the AGW scam, taking on politicians from both parties and exposing them, going on cnn and making pierre morgan look like a fool, invite people like david icke and jessie ventura to his show, etc.

He doesn't like jew haters? So what? That is what your article talked about. A corrupt zionist system does not equal all jews are evil or all jews are zionists. And then you say "alien bases on the moon" when I am not aware of any such statement by him. You really have no idea what you are talking about and we are going off topic so I will end it here.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Thanks for the support!
I think this source goes into better depth about the exact changes, and addresses the "missing heat" which was used to falsely support the notion that AGW was a myth.

In Hot Water

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Oh but I do know what I'm talking about.
Half the things you mention aren't real.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Speaking of hot, get your flame-proof suit on.
I've seen the article but I haven't read the published paper yet, it would explain a lot about what's going on with ice at both the poles. A warmer ocean is melting the ice from the bottom up.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by uniquelysane
reply to post by Kali74

Thanks for the support!
I think this source goes into better depth about the exact changes, and addresses the "missing heat" which was used to falsely support the notion that AGW was a myth.

In Hot Water

Thanks for the great link. Maybe some of the know it all debunkers will have the kahonas to admit that there is more to this vaga than what they know.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by greatfriendbadfoe

Perhaps you would be interested to read a scathing comment from another
one scientist regarding the Marcott et al affair.

There are a few bad eggs, with the Real Climate mafia being among them, who are exploiting climate science for personal and political gain. Makes the whole effort look bad.

That said, virtually all of the climate science battles are teapot/tempest affairs -- climate politics and policy has moved on to issues involving economics and energy rogerpielkejr.blogspot.com...

edit on 1-4-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Perhaps you would be interested to read a scathing comment from another
one scientist regarding the Marcott et al affair.

There are a few bad eggs, with the Real Climate mafia being among them, who are exploiting climate science for personal and political gain. Makes the whole effort look bad.

That said, virtually all of the climate science battles are teapot/tempest affairs -- climate politics and policy has moved on to issues involving economics and energy rogerpielkejr.blogspot.com...

edit on 1-4-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

ah burn. in some ways i hope that disasters through climate change come thick and fast. if for no other reason than to let you wear egg.
but until it sets in, i guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. by the way, did you decide to have a look at xray earth? i reckon not

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I wont be wearing egg...
And yes, looked at that Nat Geo....but that is all politics.

I pay attention to the current science, hollywood lags behind.
edit on 2-4-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
We focus way to much on the weather err- the climate. Sorry. I didn't mean to distract from the real issue...

pollution.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

I wont be wearing egg...
And yes, looked at that Nat Geo....but that is all politics.

I pay attention to the current science, hollywood lags behind.

all politics?
holy cow, you've got to be kidding!
it showed how dozens if not hundreds of different types of technology are being used to work out exactly is going on. for the idea that climate change is not happening and that humans aren't a major cause to be true would mean that this "politics" would need the full on co operation of literally millions of people.
are you sure you are living on the same planet as the rest of us?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

Thats a "cute" little blog there,
However....The actual scientific data tells a different story....

Multiple studies measuring from the ocean surface down to 700 metres show very little warming, or even cooling, over multiple years in the last decade
www.skepticalscience.com...

There now, see? The sky is not falling.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Oh, Nat Geo is funny, I love the episodes on chasing UFO's.

But, I can not take them seriously, good entertainment though.

Oh, and the controversy is over AGW, again... Please, please.
AGW is not the science of "Climate Change"; These concepts are worlds apart.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
We focus way to much on the weather err- the climate. Sorry. I didn't mean to distract from the real issue...

pollution.

Yes, that is a very serious, and real problem.

Its too bad the EPA is in bed with the worst offenders.

Meanwhile, another 15 million is shelled out over Climate Change, and
no one is addressing the real problems of pollution....I smell a ponzi scheme...

The World Bank has approved a $14.85-million grant for Tajikistan to finance its environmental land management and rural livelihoods project, the international lender said Monday.

The grant aims to support more sustainable management of natural resources in the Central Asian republic and increase the resilience of communities to the impact of climate change, the World Bank said in a statement.

"Tajikistan is prone to natural disasters and it is assessed as the most vulnerable country to the impacts of future climate change in the Europe and Central Asia region," said Marsha Olive, World Bank country manager for Tajikistan.

"The project will help communities better understand how climate change may affect their land, water supply, livestock and crops.
www.newstrackindia.com...

Something fishy for sure....

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

But you didn't finish reading...

So we might have expected the 700 metre sea surface layer to show increased warming. However the average depth of the ocean is around 4300 metres, and in a recent SkS post, we saw that when measurements were extended down to 1500 metres, the oceans were found to still be warming, indicating that heat is somehow finding a way down to the deep ocean.

Current observations of the 700 metre surface layer have shown little warming, or even cooling, in the last 8 years; but the surface layer down to 1500 metres has shown significant warming, which seems to support the modeling

From the very source you just listed. Is that article not "actual scientific data" now?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Those who willingly supported this fake science should be charged with murder.

How many lives have been lost due to the fight against man made global warming? I would suspect quite a bit

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Those who willingly supported this fake science should be charged with murder.

How many lives have been lost due to the fight against man made global warming? I would suspect quite a bit

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xieon

Exactly what fight against global warming?
And who died?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
ob·ser·va·tion [ob-zur-vey-shuhn] Show IPA
noun
an act or instance of noticing or perceiving.
an act or instance of regarding attentively or watching.
the faculty or habit of observing or noticing.
notice: to escape a person's observation.
an act or instance of viewing or noting a fact or occurrence for some scientific or other special purpose: the observation of blood pressure under stress.

No emails. No Scientists. No Politicians.

No B.S from BurntheShips.

Just pure observation.

extremeicesurvey.org...

Denial is Futile.

edit on 2/4/13 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join