It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climategate Leaker: Our Civilization Is Being Killed By Lying 'Science' Elitists

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by JrDavis

Do you get how anatomy works? If you pop a pill right now on an empty stomach it goes into your blood stream...
Do you know the absorption rate of aluminum?

The same would happen with any substance you introduce into your digestive system.
No it wouldn't. Pills are designed to maximize absorption

Hey! Look what your source says:

Aluminum is ubiquitous in our environment; it is the third most prevalent element in the earth's crust. The gastrointestinal tract is relatively impervious to aluminum, absorption normally being only about 2%.
Al = Aluminum - A Toxic Element But I think it's actually lower than that.

1000ppm is what it is. 1,000parts per million of aluminum found in an air sample.
1000ppm of what? 1000 parts aluminum to one million parts of what?
1000 parts of air? How did the testing lab know how much air went through the filter?
No. The lab tested the dust that came off of the filter. That's the only thing they could test because all they had was a filter. They took a wipe of dust from that filter. They tested dust.

There are many Americans that have hair tests showing increased levels of aluminum in their body.
Really? Increasing levels? I'd like to see the evidence for that.

What else makes up the earths crust? Do you find those trace elements blowing around in those amounts?
Yes, as a matter of fact you do.
edit on 3/28/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Metal Pollution Absorbed By Flowers Is One Major Cause Of Bumblebee Decline New Research Finds"

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Big oil is financing western governments and they would rather not have to pay taxes.

I for one would like oil/gas/nuclear energy to be nationalised completly.

Big Oil is not the problem, it is a symptom. They don't exist in a vacuum, they are subject to govt regulation. So the buck stops with the govt. It has the power to break up the "seven sister" cartel, it has the power to impose real competition. But the govt is not doing its job. So the govt is all BUT the solution.

As you said Big Oil are (in part) financing the govt. If they are nationalized, strike that, if they are governmentalized their power will be even more centralized. Monopolized.

Monopoly is always bad, IMHO, even if it is called government. Think about China, former Soviet Union, Cuba. Real competition (not cartels) is what provides freedom, freedom provides equality. Govt imposed pseudo-equality is maskeraded suppression.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
If one considers the psychopathic bent of our ruling elite I would not put anything past them. The sad part is the majority will always comply with whatever is asked of them: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Nice find. Starred and flagged.

BTW, I have reposted some more evidence dealing with AGW and Climate Change among other evidence which shows several natural factors being the cause of the Climate changes we are seeing on Earth, and other planets and moons with a thick atmosphere in the Solar System.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For those claiming that there is no evidence showing AGW is nothing but a lie, you do need to do some real research on the topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join