It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World trade center observation deck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
About a month ago I was on observation deck of Empire state building and I just started thinking wow imagine what it would have been like on the WTC deck when the planes hit, even worse when the buildings fell down! They would have seen the plane coming long before anyone else I bet, imagine the videos someof those people would have captured that will never be seen by anyone.

I stood on the pathway that runs alongside the new construction site and tried to imagine what it would have been like, but just couldnt. You dont realise how tightly packed in everything isuntil your actually there!

Also for people that live in NYC whats the story with that guy who cleans the memorial and shouts random poetry like 'LOOK UP THERE, BE AWARE AND SHOW YOU CARE' lol. Was he there when it happened or did he lose family? Hes just a homeless guy who cleans the memorial all day which is pretty cool, but the day must have affected him alot for him to do that.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Man I felt the same when I was watching the documentary on the people of Afghanistan.

Will we live forever on earth?

What do the hands behind the scene think ?
edit on 27-3-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
There was no-one actually on the observation deck when the plane hit as the opening time was 9.30....

I know what you mean though.... You ever seen this pic?

www.tumblr.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

Obviously, that is a fake. The planes that hit the towers were black.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

Oh, I forget they hit early on. Wonder how many had tickets for that day and stuff. And ive seen that pic but always assumed its fake!?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Sorry for not clarifying, obviously it's a a fake pic!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ah ok lol, you had me thinking for a while then!

It does give an impression of what it could have been like though, the pic is still pretty scary fake or not!

new topics

top topics

join