It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Mossad website, gains access to data of 30,000 spies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by walliswallis

Well.. at least they're doing something, what are you doing?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox

There doing squat. Oh scratch that, they are making guys like you think that they are doing something.

Whats wallis doing? well the way I see it, wallis is denying Ignorance.

Your mileage may vary of course, and that is A ok.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Everyone keeps agreeing with me but I don't see my star count moving up.

You morons needs to realize my keen observations and witty elocutions aren't f*#&ing free. Show me the freakin' money and/or stars.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox

Last weekend I broke-up a Bar Mitzvah in West Hollywood by charging in, throwing red dye on everyone and screaming "FREE GAZA."

(At least I thought that's what I was doing. It turned out it was actually a Bris and I got stabbed in the shin by an angry mohel.)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by walliswallis

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

'Anonymous' hacks Mossad website, gains access to data of 30,000 spies

www.presstv.ir

The Anonymous hacking group says it has hacked into the website of Israel‘s Mossad spy agency, gaining access to top-secret documents.

The Internet hacking group said on its twitter page that it gained access to the personal data of more than 30,000 Israeli officials, including military officials, politicians and Mossad agents, and that it will release the information gradually.

Hacking group Anonymous has launched a series of cyber attacks against Israeli websites since November 2012
(visit the link for the full news article)

I don't like the Zionist filth but I like the typical overhype of Anonymous even less.

Of course ... Mossad keeps classified information on deep cover agents on a password-protected Wordpress page.

So what they got was access to the Mossad staff telephone tree. Now they know the cell phone number of the receptionist in HR. Wowzers.

It's like when they announced they'd "hacked" the Department of Justice and it turned out they'd just gained access to the website of the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the office that compiles drunk driving fatality stats. *yawn*

You don't think they've done anything because there is no name stamped on it.
I don't think it comes out that way. It trickles through in journalism, documentaries, information sites.

I know a lot more names and faces guilty of alleged wrong doings today than i did two years ago... by a LONG shot. It doesn't just materialize. this crap isn't in your conventional encyclopedia or local newspaper. When allegations get backed up by real positions and obvious fact we just think "interesting article...somebody's doing their job finally"... You don't see all the stuff being uncovered? Just because it's not on the ANONYMOUS youtube account or the ANONYMOUS website, doesn't mean they aren't hacking the crap out of stuff.

It's not going to be so linear... some of the connections are too subtle to notice, but I'm anxious for what is going to trickle through the vine.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
I don't think it comes out that way. It trickles through in journalism, documentaries, information sites.

nope, it's all right here: cryptome.org...

fun story, though

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I know PRESS TV is not very popular around here but they are the only "mainstream" source that are reporting this, from what I can find at least.

A commenter on a different blog source raised a good point...how many of these spies are based in the USA?

What I would like to know is whether or not any of this data they claim to have obtained will shed light on Mossad's involvment in Iran and Syria, and if it will Jeapordize any their of their "plans".

I don't agree with some of what Anonymous does, and believe a lot of their accomplishments to be exaggerated, but sometimes they impress me with their actions.

That being said, I am still open to the possibility of Anonymous actually being a psy-op that is backed/infiltrated by the likes of Mossad and the CIA...I know it sounds weird but I have heard this theory before and it's certainly possible, but I am doubtful.

www.presstv.ir
edit on 3/27/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

our government doesn't come out and make huge statements about "that damn anonymous again" because it's anonymous and it would make them look silly like they were giving too much credit to some secret super hero org...and like some on this site who i just starred because they are practically standing on their head and doing tricks for stars... they don't want to give them too much credit.

But look around. Some people are getting blamed for some big time hacking.

it takes time to put this stuff in a natural format that TPTB can do nothing about. If it were just listed on a site, it would just not work that way. there has to be background. there has to be evidence, pictures videos, news releases. if it's relevant to some investigating group that isn't even related to them... maybe a tip here is put in... a tip there and then they have to substantiate it... and then we get a real news article. or maybe it's a different kind of piece... like something from the past and it comes out as a history doc.

there is a lot of information coming to us... too much to read.

and then you have those who are being directly blamed for hacking by other reports.

Coincidence?
edit on 28-3-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I know PRESS TV is not very popular around here but they are the only "mainstream" source that are reporting this, from what I can find at least.

A commenter on a different blog source raised a good point...how many of these spies are based in the USA?

What I would like to know is whether or not any of this data they claim to have obtained will shed light on Mossad's involvment in Iran and Syria, and if it will Jeapordize any their of their "plans".

I don't agree with some of what Anonymous does, and believe a lot of their accomplishments to be exaggerated, but sometimes they impress me with their actions.

That being said, I am still open to the possibility of Anonymous actually being a psy-op that is backed/infiltrated by the likes of Mossad and the CIA...I know it sounds weird but I have heard this theory before and it's certainly possible, but I am doubtful.

www.presstv.ir
edit on 3/27/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

our government doesn't come out and make huge statements about "that damn anonymous again" because it's anonymous and it would make them look silly like they were giving too much credit to some secret super hero org...and like some on this site who i just starred because they are practically standing on their head and doing tricks for stars... they don't want to give them too much credit.

But look around. Some people are getting blamed for some big time hacking.

it takes time to put this stuff in a natural format that TPTB can do nothing about. If it were just listed on a site, it would just not work that way. there has to be background. there has to be evidence, pictures videos, news releases. it's it's relevant to some investigating group that isn't even related to them... maybe a tip here is put in... a tip there and then they have to substantiate it... and then we get a real news article. or maybe it's a different kind of piece... like something from the past and it comes out as a history doc.

there is a lot of information coming to us... too much to read.

and then you have those who are being directly blamed for hacking by other reports.

Coincidence?

cool story, bro

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

fun story, though

that would make a very boring soap opera... it needs a bit of work... I'll wait for the finished product in episodes.

and just remember who gave you your star.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

fun story, though

that would make a very boring soap opera... it needs a bit of work... I'll wait for the finished product in episodes.

TAKE YOUR STARS OFF ME, YOU FILTHY APE!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   

fun story, though

TAKE YOUR STARS OFF ME, YOU FILTHY APE!

only if you take your meds and go to bed.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Anom might want to watch out, seems DC is trying to say it's legal to use drone strikes against cyber targets. I tend to want to agree with DC. It just seems Anom is hurting more people than helping.

I just don't see Anom capable of getting their hands on this information without ... some kind of help. I've seen a live action Cyber network, it's amazing. It's near impossible to hack without a physical link to the military network, and even then access points are highlighted and users declared during access. It's the coolest thing I've ever seen.

It's actually what helped me decide on my second degree.

I'm sure Israel keeps classified information like that on secluded network ... surely any unverified intrusion wouldn't be able to access the port without the proper identification and certificates, even if they managed to access the hard points on base ..

You'd need a real life Sam Fisher - google him.

-------

I'm leaning towards hoax or bs.
edit on 28-3-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
If I was really to speculate on this one, I'd say Obama should actually engage in cyber-war against Israel. It would serve his agenda while not being tracable. But, I think this is only the works of some hackers who sees past all the lies that Israel tells the world.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Funny, I don't see my name anywhere on the list....

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
This is what Anon boils down to. A group that hacks web sites. Its a waste of time and effort. The only true way for info to come, is for people deep inside to leak it.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
If this is true (not had time to read the whole thread for once) then this is a seriously big story, there will be people in quite a few countries literally crapping their pants, lets imagine there's info on 9/11, that could cause just about any thing to happen from resignations and prison to WW III.

And you can be sure that if true these hackers will be on numerous hit lists tonight, every one with any link will be wanting this lot dead.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaxuul
Anonymous has a history of anti-Semitism (like everyone else on this site). So, this is predictable and not surprising...
edit on 28-3-2013 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

Generalize much?

I think you just insulted a whole lot of people for no justified reason.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

Originally posted by Shaxuul
Anonymous has a history of anti-Semitism (like everyone else on this site). So, this is predictable and not surprising...

Generalize much?

I think you just insulted a whole lot of people for no justified reason.

Those with a guilty conscience will get butthurt and respond..

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
While Israel is supposedly an ally, they do have a plethora of spies in the US. They are simply using the US, and will not hesitate to pull the rug out from under us, just like many believe they have recently...Some know what I am referring to. Israel is a hypocritical country, and I harp on them more because they are the only country who seems to complain about what others are doing, trying to garner support against these nations, while they are doing the same thing behind everyone's backs. I probably would not give them such a hard time if they were not always doing this. And any nation that commits genocide, for ANY reason, should not be allowed to be an ally of the US.

War is one thing. Attacking the civilian population is quite another. I mean the US gives them all of their military hardware, more or less, and the nation would not even exist today without the US...and they base so many spies in America, stabbing the US in the back???And the US puts up with it. Why? I will tell you why. Because this is the only foothold America has in the ME. America wants an ally in the region, and that is the only reason. But the price is way too steep.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by PhoenixOD

No, they wouldn't.
But the website will provide information and open loop holes into the sql databases that do contain information.
edit on 27-3-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

No offense but i find that very hard to believe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join