It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Anonymous' hacks Mossad website, gains access to data of 30,000 spies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
OH DAMN, Y'ALL! I JUST MADE A MAJOR INTEL FIND FROM THE ANONYMOUS HACK!

On page 276, there is an email address called "[email protected]" ... and I searched Google and it turns out it is the email address of Yosef Bejell, and I found his Picasa web album of him taking computer classes at a senior center in Israel!!!!!!!!!!!!

picasaweb.google.com...

I wonder if he was a deep-cover Israeli agent who was penetrating the senior center's computer classes to hack into Iranian computer systems?!?!!?

Either that or he's just some random dude who submitted a feedback form on the Mossad website ...

Naw, definitely a deep-cover super-secret agent.
edit on 27-3-2013 by walliswallis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by walliswallis

What does his picture album have to do with his possible involvement with Mossad?

Your sarcasm seemed a bit excessive btw

edit on 3/27/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

What does his picture album have to do with his possible involvement with Mossad?

What does the fact that I submitted a help-ticket number to the IRS website regarding an income tax question 2 weeks ago have to do with me being an IRS undercover special agent from the enforcement division?

Nothing.

But if Anonymous "hacked" the IRS website, they'd find my phone number there. And the phone numbers of exactly -zero- IRS undercover special agents.

Confidential information isn't kept on Wordpress sites with an open connection. Unlike Hollywood action movies, you can't flip on a computer, enter your password and get "the list of spies."

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
In the former German Democratic Republic, the HvA kept informant and asset files for each division in a timelocked double-key safe held within that division, accessible only during regular business hours by access from the division head and the HvA director, each who had one of the two keys necessary to unlock. Once you got access to the files (which would only be for that single division - no master "lists" were kept) the files themselves would be indecipherable even to the head and director. They were encoded and only individual handlers had decoding keys.

The advent of the computer age has not changed methods for containment and securitizing information. The same principles of separation are used. Unlike Hollywood action movies, an entire nation's secret data isn't compiled into a single "list" that, through various hijinx, ends up getting lost or stolen.

It would surprise me if Mossad kept their informant contacts digitized at all, and - if they are - they certainly aren't kept on computers connected to the internet. Unless Anonymous physically penetrated Mossad, all they got was - as Forbes noted - a list of vendors, contractors, maybe the occasional random person who wrote in on the feedback form on the Mossad website ... basically garbage.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Good little story. I just can't see Mossad having the names of their special agents lying around for Anon to pick up..I also have a problem with the number, 30,000 is a large amount of spies. Almost enough to qualify as it's own selective branch of their military.. (who know maybe they are?)

However I can see the other side of the coin too. Mossad simply put them out there so Anon can "hack" it. Bait the hook and wait for the fishy to bite it, set it, and reel it in.

"Here fishy fishy fishy"

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The major problem I have with this is that intelligence agencies will never have Top Secret information connected to the world wide web and that's because they know anything connected to the internet is not safe and the reason is it's not safe is because of hackers like Anon. All classified material, TS, S, & C, flows on their own classified internet which is connected world wide and Anon can't hack into it.

Anon definitely got peoples personal information because they always do but they did not get Top Secret documents.

edit on 27-3-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
There are real hackers that hack into actual sensitive material.

Does anyone remember Gary McKinnon?

He hacked into NASA and other US Military computers and:

“I found a list of officers’ names,” he claims, “under the heading ‘Non-Terrestrial Officers’… What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of ‘fleet-to-fleet transfers’ and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren’t U.S. Navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.”

And guess what? He got arrested and charged with a crime.

Mossad isn't just some ho-hum spy agency. They tracked down Nazi's in South America years after WWII. They know their craft very, very well.

If Mossad has indeed been hacked, these people should be very afraid.
edit on 27-3-2013 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

No kidding. They are spookier than the American spooks, probably beacuse I'm American and have gotten used to the American kind, but still, they got the mind control resources to watch people's eyes bleed out. What a way to start problems. Using my super-conspiratorial powers of deduction, one can guess that Anonymous has nothing Mossad-related to them, and are probably now a real enemy of Mossad.

I don't think they get it, that when some groups of people get angry at a michief maker, they will plow through whatever country they feel like until they get their revenge. Being that they are so intelligent to begin with, they know who Anonymous is already, I think.

Where is that proverbial parking lot where these two can get over their differences? I don't want them messing up my Internet bar.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

No, they wouldn't.
But the website will provide information and open loop holes into the sql databases that do contain information.
edit on 27-3-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone asked Knowing Mossad how do we know its really Them and not some dummy site set up. After all they are spies. So how does Anonymous know the info is real and not fake,

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

The major problem I have with this is that intelligence agencies will never have Top Secret information connected to the world wide web and that's because they know anything connected to the internet is not safe and the reason is it's not safe is because of hackers like Anon. All classified material, TS, S, & C, flows on their own classified internet which is connected world wide and Anon can't hack into it.

Anon definitely got peoples personal information because they always do but they did not get Top Secret documents.

... and probably not even Secret or even Confidential documents.

Looking at the list, virtually every phone number on it is an Israeli phone number. But Mossad isn't the Israeli internal security service, that's Shin Bet. So, that means:

(1) Mossad is utterly incompetent and can't manage to get a single spy or informant out of their own country, or,
(2) This is a list, as Forbes observed, of the plumber Mossad hires to unclog their toilets, the landscaping company that mows the grass, etc.

Anonymous has yet to release a single thing of any relevance to anyone. It's always this ... lists of plumbers and landscapers and a hyper-dramatic press release that says they've uncovered top secret info. *yawn*

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Secret and Confidential most definitely included.

Anon made me smile when they hacked Stratfor, & more recently.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is not old Mossad their talking about, veterans of Haganah and the Stern Gang. This is new Mossad, Gen X Mossad, Klezmer Mossad, the "Dancing Israelis", etc. They are probably all on Facebook, like the wife of the head of MI5 who had a Facebook page.

Nowadays you don't have to hack into the intelligence services. They send you weekly updates. I'd be more impressed if Anonymous had figured out a way to get Facebook to stop sending me friend requests.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Welcome to the new reality. Kinda sucks does it not Mr Exposed?

Wit and skill, two things our dear friend Mr Wallace has boat loads of.

He will turn BS into gold, I like him so much already he is taking my sister to the movies on Saturday.

I hope no lives get lost because of these little Anon incursions. If they want to do some good, hack the power companies, or the group of ding dongs that keep dumping SALT on my roads.

MMMMMMMMmmmkay?

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Your sarcasm seemed a bit excessive btw

edit on 3/27/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
will be more impressed if they pick the israeli scum up and tried them for crimes against humanity ... releasing names over time wont do a damn thing to stop israeli atrocities ... as usual another half-arsed job by anonymous ..

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
apologies .. double post .. thunderstorm here signal not good ...
edit on 28/3/13 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Anonymous has a history of anti-Semitism (like everyone else on this site). So, this is predictable and not surprising...
edit on 28-3-2013 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I have some advice for those hackers, If anyone comes knockin at the door looking to sell some cheap artwork, move out as fast as you can

edit on 28-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Yeah, when they start washing up in the Hudson, and 11 more left foot sneakers wash up on Van Isle, you can probably ascertain why.

I think this activity comes with a cost. What will the cost be, and who is going to pay it and when.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   

complete BS, if anything it was another agency or this story is complete BS, no country is going to leave that kind of info on a regular ol website, so either mosad was hacked by mosad or another agency. ^^ cia def. not anon lol

people get PAID P A I D FOR THOSE KIND OF BREAK INS ^^

"Confidential information isn't kept on Wordpress sites with an open connection. Unlike Hollywood action movies, you can't flip on a computer, enter your password and get "the list of spies."

agreed
edit on 28-3-2013 by ~widowmaker~ because: tt

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join