It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Translator says...about Assam Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Post deleted for safety of the translator.

[edit on 11/4/04 by HarmoniusOne]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Interesting, I applaud your efforts! I think Osama still is cashing CIA paychecks. I am definately interested in reading follow up posts!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Wow, thats some scary stuff!

If you go to the FBI's Website Assam or Azzam has the front page dedicated to him.

It seems to me that the feds have no idea on who this guy is. They "think" its Adam Gadahn but they really have no clue.

What makes this one so startling is that this person could EASILY be in the United States already.

If we put the pieces together we have seen reports of possible terrorists crossing the border from Mexico. We have seen reports of explosive material turning up in conspicuous places (ie: under bridges). We have seen robberies of electronics stores. This is all the things I can think of off the top of my head. I know that there is alot more incidents out there. So the question we need to ask ourselves now, is if this threat is real, what do we do?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Woah interesting, its amasing what you can learn for all kinds of people....Thanks to "ali" I now have a greater understanding of all that is going on with this so called war...

Thanks again,

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
phew..if i was in the states I would have flown to china by now....

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well I have always wanted to visit Hong Kong. How's the job market out there?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Post deleted for safety.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You totaly just left me hanging there!

Bless you friend Ali and I hope nothing bad comes of this to him or anyone involved.

If your up for it or if you can, could you u2u some of that crackpot material?

thx!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   
very interesting.....say..this isn't one of those ATS halloween hoaxes...is it?????

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
How long has Ali been in the US, and what is it that makes him afraid?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
My brother in-law is Arabic and he said there is nothing in the tape that was not already mentioned or translated although some things could have different meanings compared in the subtitles to what came from the mouth of OBL.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Post deleted for safety.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ah comeon Harmonious one, tell was got ali worked up, noones gonna shoot the messanger here. And if you really dont want to post it then, again could you U2U me,thanks.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by picard_is_actually_a_grey]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yes, Also please U2U me that "crackpot" material.... I am a researcher and would appreciate some valuable information.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Since US troops were not in Iraq until last spring, he couldn't have been in the country for two years. Seems pretty quick to escape the Iraqi Army, spend time in a refugee camp, move to America, meet a wife and have two kids. Are you sure he isn't pulling your leg? Sounds pretty fishy.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by build319
Wow, thats some scary stuff!

If you go to the FBI's Website Assam or Azzam has the front page dedicated to him.

It seems to me that the feds have no idea on who this guy is. They "think" its Adam Gadahn but they really have no clue.

Well the Feds have a new page on him now, with some photo's although they still say they can't positively connect him to the threats.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
Our Ali, lied about who he was.

That sums it up for me.

Since being accepted to the US he has been offered jobs by Titan, a company who had government contracts for "counseling services" to troops and their families.

Well if you can post all this info about him that why not post what BS he told you.

That was as far as we got tonight but he will be working on the exact (or as close as possible due to some words or phrases not having exact translations to English) of the OBL tape so we can compare that with what the media has released.

I say the first tape is Adam and I have others who agree. This is because Adam is speaking his readings of the Koran in song with his english accent. Not Saudi.

Let me say this one more time for those of you who haven't heard it...I am not voting. This post is NOT politically motivated.

I'll have to look at you past post then and she what might motivate you. Especially since you won't disclose what you think.

As I said earlier. My ARABIC brother in-law said that there was nothing more then what you heard published. If there was danger he would certainly say something as he has children which he loves very much here in the U.S.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolf
Since US troops were not in Iraq until last spring, he couldn't have been in the country for two years. Seems pretty quick to escape the Iraqi Army, spend time in a refugee camp, move to America, meet a wife and have two kids. Are you sure he isn't pulling your leg? Sounds pretty fishy.

It is possible that this Ali deserted his unit during the First Gulf war. During the current Iraq War, US troops did not base in Saudi Arabia.

HarmoniusOne, seems most people, myself included, would like to hear what happened during your conversation with Ali, and what has him so scared. Since this is a conspiracy website, one crackpot among many makes you no more or less a crack pot in our eyes.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Forget about the Osama translation, what's this about people being summarily executed while in a Coalition camp?

If what Ali says is correct, that's the real story.

Is there anything to corroborate Ali's claim that Rafa is a death camp?

That is not an accusation that should be accepted or rejected lightly.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
This is serious enough that my daughter refered to in the original post quit her job this morning and is on her way to my home in OR as we speak.

So if you do know something what better are you then a terrorist in not disclosing what you feel his interpretation was.
If you have your daughter so wound up that she would quit her job and move then it's obvious that this man put a scare in you that you spread to your daughter.

I will say it again, my bother in-law (ARABIC) is a very honest man whom I've know for 18 years and he said it's nothing more then what we have already heard. Propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join