It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitting a Girl. Good or Bad?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman
reply to post by Shadow Herder

A man should NEVER hit a woman.

Equality only goes so far, it can't even out biological differences.

Women have too many hormones, so they are not always responsible for their actions.

A real Man does not hit a Woman. He has the strength to hold her back until she calms down.

Only a coward hits a woman.

So its ok for them to join the army, be in active combat And yet you say they aren't always responsible for there actions?????????? I'm sorry that doesn't make me feel any better about the whole equal rights part. just saying !

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A friend of mine almost died when his drunken girlfriend got in an argument with him , started hitting him and ended up stabbing him with a broken bottle when he didnt fight back and turned to walk away.

Im not saying you should ever beat on women or hit them during arguments but never turn your back on a drunk and don't underestimate someone just because they are weaker than you..!

edit on 27-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That's iffy... the judgement of it being "good or bad".

If she rates it, then yes.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Men should restrain the woman not punch them in the face and if the girl is his girlfriend, then the guy should just leave. If she is the mother of your children then either get professional help, take a break from each other or take the kids and leave.

Not saying that it isn't justified but I'd feel pretty horrible if I beat up someone that was smaller than me, girl or guy. I do not wish pain on anyone, self-defense isn't about retaliation, it's not about an eye for an eye since doing so only makes you as wrong as the person instigating the fight. As soon as the first punch is thrown; defense turns to offense.

Think about the consequences... breathe, take a walk and understand that the situation is out of your control. I've been in a situation similar to the one with the girl telling the guy to leave, it hurts. He's definitely clinging and doesn't want to leave then desperation leads to anger, which leads to violence which leads to pain.

That's the different between acting and reacting.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I was an abused husband. I married a bar girl in Korea.When she came to the States she then told me she had children and she wanted them here.I never wanted kids but I loved her so I agreed.She then began to display violent behavior,at first she would just rip out her own hair and drop to the floor kicking and screaming,but I loved her so I put up with it.Next she started attacking me with Tie Kwon Do without warning,due to the fact I'm not good with math,thus money issues.I could block and I was good at hand to hand so I tried to live with it some more she even lit her own hair on fire.
I think I slapped her 7 times in all,3 don't count because I was putting her hair out.
One strike may have harmed her for life or killed her,when I'm all keyed up I tend to hit harder,I struck a south Korean Paratrooper in the face and screwed his skull up with 1 straight punch...Karate works( Sorry Korean dude)
She eventually cheated on me while I was in Desert Storm and divorced me,she is terrified I will kill her because of the pain she caused which ,for me,was life crippling. I no longer have desire.
I still wouldn't strike her where ever the hell she is and my current wife though bitchy would behave in such a way,her husband molested her daughter ,him I could kill.
I just shudder at what would have happened had I reflexively hit her.

edit on 27-3-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Bad. Always.
That doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it.
I leave other folks alone and o expect the same back. If someone decides to put themselves in my way I won't agonise over what happens. Hitting folks isn't the ideal thing to do and there'd be something wrong with you if you like doing it but it sure gets them out of your face quickly.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Bad.

What is the conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Hitting a Girl. Good or Bad?

Bad.

Many things change over time but... at least to this point, females are still hamstrung with disproportionate body strength alignment when compared to their male counterparts. In a nutshell, most guys can take the worst beating a gal can offer and still go home without a trip to the ER.

One of life's little gifts of wisdom I can call my own is a keen awareness of female temperament. Having sired (at least) four children through two marriages that ended in divorce (wasn't the idea when we wed), I can say with utmost confidence that I would rather have a big redneck mad at me in a bar fight than tick off a woman. In the bar fight... we will eventually (usually) end up sharing a beer and talking about how good the other guy's right hook was. get a female really and genuinely mad at you? You could end up with a brick where your brain was 20 years later.

But... all that being true, in bare hands fight, gals don't have much of a chance and men to strike a woman for any reason (save to take away her AK-47 and that brick), are less than stains on the sidewalk... in my ever-so-humble point of view.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If shes got a knife im dropping her, Real Rap.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
double post
please remove
edit on 27-3-2013 by FuturePeace because: internet exploded

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I think you should only hit a man or a woman under the same circumstances.

Which is self defense. That girl in the first video deserved to be hit. Harder than she was.

Equal rights are equal rights.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A woman once stubbed a Cigarette out on the end of my nose.....KaaaBlam....that was a decision she immediately regretted....The End.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I was actually attacked by a woman with a hammer once. I covered my face with my arms and backed out the door, and then split.

That's my advice, because honestly -- if you hit her back, you will go to jail and you will be "bad guy." There is no doubt in my mind.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I was an abused husband. I married a bar girl in Korea.When she came to the States she then told me she had children and she wanted them here.I never wanted kids but I loved her so I agreed.She then began to display violent behavior,at first she would just rip out her own hair and drop to the floor kicking and screaming,but I loved her so I put up with it.Next she started attacking me with Tie Kwon Do without warning,due to the fact I'm not good with math,thus money issues.I could block and I was good at hand to hand so I tried to live with it some more she even lit her own hair on fire.
I think I slapped her 7 times in all,3 don't count because I was putting her hair out.
One strike may have harmed her for life or killed her,when I'm all keyed up I tend to hit harder,I struck a south Korean Paratrooper in the face and screwed his skull up with 1 straight punch...Karate works( Sorry Korean dude)
She eventually cheated on me while I was in Desert Storm and divorced me,she is terrified I will kill her because of the pain she caused which ,for me,was life crippling. I no longer have desire.
I still wouldn't strike her where ever the hell she is and my current wife though bitchy would behave in such a way,her husband molested her daughter ,him I could kill.
I just shudder at what would have happened had I reflexively hit her.

edit on 27-3-2013 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

There are more women out there. So cheer up battle bud.

PS
If you run into her again, a nice straight right might make you feel better.

SUA SPONTE 2/75

(Edit so it isn't so easy for people to recognize my unit)
edit on 27-3-2013 by resoe26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i worked as a dj in nightclubs for several years, once a hardened, tough lesbian was getting rowdy and was throwing punches at the head of security. he was roughly twice her size, mind you she was a tank herself. i gained so much respect for that bouncer on that day, she was swinging at him and she threw a backhanded fist at his man parts at full power. all he did was calmly restrain her and hold her up against the wall til the cops came. a valuable lesson was learned that day. you don't always have to knock a woman out or punch her in the face. if you can restrain her until help arrives i would say that is the best thing you could possible do. on the other hand if you are being attacked w weapons or by multiple assailants i would say do what you got to do.

if you are in a relationship w a violent person, man or women, the best thing to do is document the violence and get out of the relationship.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The SECOND anything be it male female, 4 legged or 2 steps to me, I put it down just like I would a man.
I would NEVER hit a lady, but then again I saw no ladies in the video, just hoodrats.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

This

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ugh, the video of the domestic disturbance was sickening. Doing THAT in front of your kids. That guy should be ashamed.

Here is how I see it. The only time it is EVER ok to hit anyone is in self defense. And even then, it isnt about 'good' or 'bad', but about self preservation. Ive been in a situation where I had no choice but to put someone down. I felt bad about it afterwards, but fully accept that it was the right choice.

When it comes to a man vs. a woman, though, it should be taken a step further. In most cases, a man is going to have a size and power advantage over a woman. If it comes to a physical confrontation, I personally think the first option is to disengage, and the second is to subdue.

In most cases, a man can subdue a woman without throwing a punch.

Like I said, though, most instances would not happen if a person disengages.

edit on 27-3-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I imagine that it is all in the context of the situation. I have 17yo daughter that hangs out at the park after school with her friends. Her age at the time of this incident was 15. A 19yo girl named "Peaches" would go and pick on the girls really bad and start fights, I guess because they were pretty and she was somewhat obese. One day she started picking on my daughter who called me to come pick her and her friends up to get away from this girl. We lived right around the corner. Before I could get there she had already assaulted my daughters best friend, punching her in the face and busting her nose and upon my arrival she on top of my daughter. I ran up to them and picked this crazy pos up off my daughter. This 19yo girl then tried to stab us both with a pen. Fortunately, I had already called leo's who were pulling up and saw her trying to stab us. The 19yo received a 100% strength punch dead on to the forhead and collapsed.
Paramedics came and by the time they arrived "Peaches" was coming to. she got up, fell back down, got up again and got tazed, pepper sprayed, tackled, twisted, cuffed, and arrested. She got 5 yrs and I got a high 5 from my daughter, her friends, and the police.
In that context it is totally ok to hit a girl. Legally.
I will say that I'm glad she didn't suffer any real permanent damage because that would have put me in legal jeopardy according to the Dist. Att.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Bad... very bad. Unless she really deserves... no... still really bad.

Hitting someone is a bad thing. If a girl hits someone then she behaves like an animal and should be treated like the animal she choose to be. Follow the golden rule no matter what gender the people you are around. Do not poke the wrong person because sometimes it is a bear in a monkey suit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join