It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitting a Girl. Good or Bad?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
In self defense, yes a man can and should protect himself against a woman. Anything else is a double standard.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
If you get hit.. hit back. Women, of which I am one, are all about this selective equality.
No.. if a woman wants to be violent I do believe that men have EVERY right to fight back. The issue here is restraint and control when men are being confronted by women.. and taking some responsibility for your choices when youre dating or married to a "hot psycho".
Most men can demolish most women. A few of us will give you a run for your money, but mostly... you have to fight with equal force unless youre fighting for your life. If thats the case.. knock her ass out. I know women who know they will be able to hit and bully a man.. and he will either not fight back or he will be too afraid of the law to fight back. You guys are going to have to run away.. far far away.. from this kind of woman. Let women know they arent worth the trouble if they are of this type.. regardless of how "hot" you think they are! LOL! My dear uncle, who is only a few yrs older than me, has dealt with a hot and crazy woman for years. Ive even been called in to deal with her.. for him to fight her by proxy in the past. Men.. if your woman is hitting and bullying you.. its not love.
Women, if you think youre tough or equal because you can hurt a man. Nope, youre just a psychotic bully.. thats not equality.
Im an aggressive and physical person.. and involved in a very physical sport. Im capable.. put it that way. Id never dream of harming my husband.. or anyone else for that matter... unless it was a necessary thing. I would have no problem defending myself from a man who was violent with me, but Id sure as heck try to avoid it. I typically dont want violence regardless of my sport or skill. People ( women and men) who think violence is a normal thing in relationships or the effective way to deal with conflict are defective. They also need to be dealt with on their terms if they bring it to you. IMO, they should be held at arms length and not coddled.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

@Hitting a Girl. Good or Bad?

As a man unfortunately you got to be the better MAN and figure a way to evade when it gets like this even if evading upsets them more?
From what 1 has observed and experienced this can happen when a woman looses control with reaching her mate mentally and so she physical begins to try and reach he. Which in turn can trigger a response from a less experienced male to put his hands on her, which does signal weakness men. Yes many men may read this and say so what do we do and I can honestly say evade let them calm down even if she catches you with a few estrogen based right hooks
leave her be for some time so she can cool down if relationship based for the guy in vid 1 was big enough to say something mental and intelligent and fend them lil girls off w/o touching her LIKE THEY WERE LOOKING UP TO HIS RESPONSE SOMEWHAT THATS WHY THY WERE SO UPSET WHEN HE HIT HER.

From experience the mental from a man can cause different trigger effects to cause a woman to get out of control as well if in reverse for men from the women. And from experience 1 has learned to evade w/o taunting even if its a mental response and as a man you feel it is really something you have to say for it still can cause a physical response from the woman who may be mentally destabilized due to not reaching you mentally for whatever reason as we do have our stubborn moments right men... So to reiterate ITS a BAD MOVE TO HIT A WOMAN just evade and carry on no matter how hard the detachment feeling at that moment is. 1 feels its a mechanism within the women psyche to sort out some of the final details of their long term mates. Subconsciously based on Protection and if he will hit her or not is part of the somewhat subconscious psy ops that will allow her to settle or not with he LATER, even if things up to that point of their relationship seemed ok this is like a tester for both as far as respect goes from her and MIND POWER OF HE. Other subconscious psy ops ex: Hygiene financial strength etc. to guide the minds to understand how subconsciously things are at play.

To close for the above data is more related to Spouse as opposed to a group of females attacking you for whatever reason and making you as a man feel scared so you got to hit them and not out run them , man or outsmart them somehow. Keeping in mind those Weapons trained hands on assassin women which in rarity DO exist 1 can see if cornered the need to protect if LIFE on the line etc. But civilian population activities for the most part its illogical for a man to hit or attack a women. be safe

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

I'd have to say, no one should hit anyone, BUT, if a guy were to hit a woman, what is fair is fair. I'd personally give it my best shot to beat the ever living daylights out of him. Been there, done that. My ex husband asked me after a fight if I'd quit hitting him with my fist, cuz I hit like a man, like his didn't hurt me. Soooo, the next time we got into it, I slapped him so hard, his head bounced off the wall, and he hit the floor. Now keep in mind, I was a stay at home mom/secretary for the Concrete business we had. He did concrete. And I'm not a large woman either.

I guess abuse in any form can push people to do some things beyond their capabilitys. Me, I just don't put up with stupid sh!t.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Everyone has the right to defend themselves.

I have known a couple guys that have been in some volatile relationships with some feisty lady's. I felt for them. People often think of women as weaker when that is not always the case.

I only watched the first video but I think that guy had every right to hit that girl, he even looks like he didn't put his all into it. It's funny that the girls were having such a good time beating on him until he hit back.

Good for him!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Women want to be treated as equals. So treat them as such and stop whining women when a man pulls back and show's you the star's.

Hitting a Girl is bad. Can you blame the guy every time? NO~ Women have a way just like men to take a mile after an inch and think they can get away with petty abuse as such stated in the OP.

So there both at fault. Shame on the man for raising a hand to a women and shame on the women for not acting like a lady.

Anyway you look at it it's wrong.

I stand behind if you really want to be equal in all respects women. You better start learning to take the punch's Men have been taking FOR YOU since we started hunting and gathering FOR YOU. And when a man pulls back and show's you the sun the stars and the moon don't start crying "I'm a women" because your just as guilty and can't take what you dish out obviously.

And just so we are clear this is coming from a man who does not raise a hand to women, but if a women was blatently hitting me, I will show you the sun the moon and the star's in on swift crack to the face.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It is interesting man people are bringing in a fight between partners, mates, spouse and friends, yes this is way more likely to happen, but what about a stranger? someone you met on street, started a brawl with you?

Would you let a female stranger slap you on your face in public?
edit on 3/27/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Would you let a female stranger slap you on your face in public?

No. Just evade the little battle its a little battle not worth the energy to respond to, from 1z perspective.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Now then this thread topic is something personal to me.

My Dad beat up my Mum quite a few times in my youth and I vowed that I would never do that to a girl. Later I got married and my wife used to beat me up for the slightest thing (late once 20 mins got a black eye for it) I never defended myself I just took it.
Anyhow after my first marriage ended I fell in love again (another redhead) and she too beat the crap outa me, she tried to stab me and I had to wrestle the knife from her.
Both marriages I got beaten up, I always forgave them because they cried and my heart melted but I never hit them back.
I dunno maybe I should have but I couldn't do it.
Anyhow my 2p on the topic.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
there had to be a lead up to the slap in the face you know, so as a man be the better man and evade and maybe smile @ her

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

always bad bro. if a woman hits you whether its right or wrong you take it, its called being a man.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I don't believe in hitting women I don't like men who do it. But at the same time I've hit a woman who had me cornered in my own room and would not leave or get out of face after being asked a million times. She kept shoving me and she has a good punch so unfortunately I felt like it was necessary to hit her.

Only time I've ever done it!

Do women ask for it absolutely. Do men do it when it's not necessary absolutely.

It's better to judge by the situation then to judge by the person.

Unless you know they abuse the system.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by emptyOmind

I think the mind set like this is the reason feminism evolved into what it is today. Day by day men give up their rights to be politically correct. It started out with equality for everyone but now it wants all the benefit but not all the bad things that comes with having equality.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Ahaha i love this argument:

"If you want equal rights then you better be able to physically take a man's punch and not cry about it"

Its the most retarded thing ive read on ATS all day - And i was in a thread that was against gay marriage earlier!

If a man was being attacked by a woman then i absolutely agree he should be able to defend himself and in that first video i honestly don't think he hit that girl hard enough! She absolutely deserved what she got because she went looking for it.

However, for a man to square up to a woman purposely with the intention of using physical force, equal rights or not, i think he's bang out of order.

There has to be a level of respect between people, courtesy between strangers and a bit of natural instinct that tells you not to hit someone twice your size, built like a brick sh!thouse.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by emptyOmind

I think the mind set like this is the reason feminism evolved into what it is today. Day by day men give up their rights to be politically correct. It started out with equality for everyone but now it wants all the benefit but not all the bad things that comes with having equality.

Could you clarify for me what rights men have lost due to feminism?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

I should have said men lose out rights because of double standards. Would you like to me to list all the obvious double standards?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

reply to post by SearchLightsInc

I should have said, men lose out because of double standards. Would like to me to list all the double standards that are obvious?

Absolutely!

Admittedly Ive been unable to understand the men's right's activists point of few because they are very vague when it comes to discussing what they've lost since feminism came on the scene. Ive asked other member's before the same question and they've always ignored me :/

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Bad. One word answer. Not only bad, but I would go as far as to say any man who hits a woman is most likely a giant piece of garbage.

That being said, I don't think a woman should need to hit a man either.

Unfortunately, there is a generation raised on "The Real World" and "Jersey Shore" who idolize tools with arm band tattoos and wear Affliction t-shirts, so that doesn't help matters...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind

always bad bro. if a woman hits you whether its right or wrong you take it, its called being a man.

Thats being a man? Thread point proven.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by emptyOmind

Thats being a man? Thread point proven.

I can relate to what you said earlier about bouncing. I married one, and he told me once, that women are just down right vicious, worse than men. Now we have a daughter, she has an older brother, BUT, I've said since she was an infant, if she swings first, shame on her, if he swings first, he don't have to worry about big brother, or daddy, It's Mommy that will beat the sh!t out of him, and ask him if he will ever touch a woman like that .Again. I had a very abusive first marriage that if I woulda stayed in it, he would have killed me. I knew it was over when after a drunken beating ( I was stone cold sober) I went out to the truck, and got out an old 25 Lb. Sledgehammer and almost planted it in his forehead while he was sleeping. I would have got away with it to. In hindsight....well, I won't say it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join