Hitting a Girl. Good or Bad?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
There is a double standard that is continually being ignored and its the notion that girls are being brought up thinking its ok to hit a man. I dont want to get right into it but where I stand is that no one should it anyone.

Here is a video. Pay attention. The girls are laughing. The girl attacking seems to be throwing them and not in a playful manner. What do you think?

Did this old man have the right? Did the girls have the right to go all" OMG YOU HIT A GIRL" on him?

Check this one out.

This is an illness that need adressing. What happens in the next video is very common.

Violence is bad. Alcohol seems to be a major contributor to violence and abuse from both parties.

edit on 27-3-2013 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

This one I dont agree with. He acted out of anger and revenge.

This one is complicated. What are your opinions.

Is she pushing buttons? What happened? Both idiots in my opinion.

A blog video about the subject. Not me.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
You have to defend yourself regardless who the individual or group of people are attacking you. That is my opinion and I'm sticking with it. Thank you very much!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Bad... very bad. Unless she really deserves... no... still really bad.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I feel that if you are being attacked violently, then you have a right to defend yourself regardless of the gender of the attacker. To carry this question out a little further, what about women in combat? Would a man need to consider the gender of someone shooting at him, trying to take his life?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'd hate to make myself out to be "that guy", but from what I see, women desperately have wanted to be equal to men throughout history, so how can they ask for equal rights, equal pay, etc. But not want the unpleasant things that come with being equal. Women think it is wrong for a guy to hit them, yet it is okay for them to hit men? That doesn't sound equal at all. If women want to be equal, they need to be equal, there can't be any picking and choosing.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I have the thought that females wanted equal rights so if one swings on me, well They will have 100% equal rights a man does...

Exp in the 1st video where those chicks started on that guy I would have done the same thing he did.. She deserved it...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
I have the thought that females wanted equal rights so if one swings on me, well They will have 100% equal rights a man does...

Exp in the 1st video where those chicks started on that guy I would have done the same thing he did.. She deserved it...

Do you think equal rights will be exercised when the cops arrive?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Like you said, I don't believe anybody should hit anybody. But there are extenuating circumstances. If a person is being physically abused, you have a right to defend yourself. Even if it's the opposite sex.
Due to alcohol abuse on her part I had to slap a women in the past. I hated having to do it. Made me feel sick inside having to do it. But if I didn't slap her it would of went on until it might have escalated into something worst. Thank god it wasn't in public. I might have gotten a beating from other men around for defending myself. Double standard? Yes, you're absolutely right.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I am blessed to have two beautiful sisters. One of them was a "scrapper" (she's a Yooper", it's in her blood) My mom always told her "If you punch like a man, you're going to get hit like one".
edit on 27-3-2013 by sloppypeter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

It doesn't matter, there is a point in time when someone is going to beat the sh*t out of you, it is your responsibility to defend yourself regardless of race, color, creed, sex, or how many legs they have... In the end you defending yourself is a good thing..
There are cases where people get lucky hits on others and ends up killing them hrs later.. So ya the end result wouldn't be something i would agree with but at least you stood up to a bully no matter who it is..
edit on 3/27/2013 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Although i have never hit a woman and don't want to, they want equal rights so that goes along with it. I think they should have to sign up for the draft at 18 years old just like men do. I wish it were not that way but the phrase "be careful what you ask for,you might get it" comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I don't give a crap, if i'm attacked, i'll retaliate. Who gave them right at attack me?*

Only exception if your under 12 yrs old and less than 5 foot tall. Then il just push you away few times.*

*In the event they attack first*
edit on 3/27/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

A man should NEVER hit a woman.

Equality only goes so far, it can't even out biological differences.

Women have too many hormones, so they are not always responsible for their actions.

A real Man does not hit a Woman. He has the strength to hold her back until she calms down.

Only a coward hits a woman.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have a philosophy that i live by. Oddly enough, my sister feels the same way i do about the subject.... It goes like this: "If you can hit a man, you can GET hit LIKE a man."

Now im not saying that if a woman punches me, im going to throw a haymaker and knock her out, but im not going to stand idle and take it either.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

That's bs.. So a chick beats the piss out of you and puts you in the hospital for 6 months, its fine as long as you didn't hit her back?

Illogical..

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Yes put them on pedestal, that will really make them more equal.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I once read something that goes sort of like this: A woman who hits a gentleman, knowing he will not hit her back, is no "gentleman" herself. Meaning, there are some women who will take advantage of men, knowing they will get a bad reputation or worse, if they hit her back. If you did or said something to deserve a slap in the face, take it like a man and go on. A single slap is not an attack. If you are being attacked for no reason, like being robbed, defend yourself to whatever extent you need, no matter the gender. This is a very grey area. Each situation calls for a different response.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I'm sorry, some random stranger has no right assaulting me. Whatever or whoever they are.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Ok, they are full of hormones and all that..... So they have a defense for hitting someone for one week per month. I`ll give em that...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Society is full of double standards, and as long as the masses remain ignorant and well programmed, nothing will ever change.

That first video the girl got exactly what she deserved. The second one was disturbing, especially when that horrid woman was happy and punching the air because the man was being beaten by the woman. What a repulsive, disgusting thing to do. It is outright sexist, but again, sexism only works one way to females, like racism only works towards non-whites. Its the same with child abusers. Men get most of the blame but there are a lot of female abusers and people dont seem to notice them.

I 100% agree with the equal rights poster above. Men and women ARE equal. But both men and women only want equality when it suits their own agendas or desires.
edit on 27-3-2013 by Firefly_ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join