It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know the 4th Dimension.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The 4th Dimension thats where Earth is currently shifting to.
We are entering a critical stage in our presence on earth as we all know it.
Our race is advancing at quick speed and a correction is taking place Energentically on the earths surface.
Has anyone noticed if people around them have picked up bouts of suspicious illness known as the energy bug.
This is called Shifting, I guess the people that flow with the shift ascend to the higher dimension and the once that resist the shift remain at the lower 3rd dimension.
My advice to get to the 4th dimension has been that we will all must become one with ourselves and every other and unite in unconditional love to the spirtual divinity. Peace Out
MJ

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I have no idea what you mean, but the fourth dimension is hyperspacial, where a huge amount to stuff can hyperspacialy fit into a tiny space. If you can't understand that, this will explain it.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What the hell are you talking about/got any evidence/how is this related to NWO?

4th dimension is time, plain and simple. We all exist in 4 dimensions, and can move freely under our own will in three of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by browha
What the hell are you talking about/got any evidence/how is this related to NWO?

4th dimension is time, plain and simple. We all exist in 4 dimensions, and can move freely under our own will in three of them.

Two things.... Firstly it relates very much to NWO cause NWO is only a description of a big deception for your mind, for all of our minds.

The truth of the universe as we know it is not physical and along a time line but is infinite in all directions.

We are all one, we are the light and the dark we are the poor and the rich we are the timeless.

Our minds are one, we are the same person we are all things.

That is the 4th dimention, that is what transformation is about. That is what will happen past 2012.

The realisation of our true conciousness.

Be open and be free.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The fourth dimension is impossible to percieve by a third-dimensional being.It would apeear as complete chaos and pandamonieum. And what evidence have you attained to back up your claims?

~Master Shake defies the man.~

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Doesn�t this idea come form David Icke?
I�m not sure, but I guess I remember from one of his movies something about lizard people that arrived form the forth dimension.

Anyway, if I were you, I would study physics and forgot everything that you had read about 4th dimension, true consciousness etc.

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Agnis]

[edit on 2-11-2004 by Agnis]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by invader_chris
this will explain it.

Excellent site chris. I encourage anyone to pay it a visit if you believe what the 4th dimension could be but are not really sure. As for the 4th dimension being time, after going to that site, im not sure that is the case.

Odd

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
energy bug?

I need a stiff drink

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Lol, yeah, the 4th Dimension is time... though there are thought to be, according to string theory (wether this is true or not is yet to be discovered) there could be up to 21 dimensions, though 10 dimensions is one of the more common notions... suprisingly the equations only work for set numbers... but we can only see and experience 3 Dimensions (plus the fourth, time, but thats temporal rather than a spatial dimension) as the others are thought to be "curled" up into a tiny space... so that they only exist on a size of subatomic length, thus we cannot see them. Some of the larger particle colliders that are being made now should be able to test this theory pretty soon, if it's found then we could be in for some interesting new technologies!

Anyway, I'm not very good at explaining things, had a quick trawl through the internet and found this this.

Theres a lot of crap from people who don't know what they're on abou ton the net, but had a quick read through it and seems okay

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Just some food for thought:

A dimension is a measurement of length, depth, or possibly time.

A dimension is not a place.

You can't "Go to another dimension".

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Just some food for thought:

A dimension is a measurement of length, depth, or possibly time.

A dimension is not a place.

You can't "Go to another dimension".

This is very true. It is impossible to go to another dimension. What most people mean by going to another dimmension is going to another universe or plane of existance.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I know they do, but honestly...and this is not an exageration. Most people on this board when confronted with questions regarding, space, time, and physics, would not know thats what a dimension really was.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
I know they do, but honestly...and this is not an exageration. Most people on this board when confronted with questions regarding, space, time, and physics, would not know thats what a dimension really was.

The part of my post regarding most people's definition of "dimmension" was intended to subtly hint to them that they should change the way they post in relation to the term's proper definition.

I appologize if you thought that I was correcting you; this was not my intent.

And yes, many people do not know enough about physics to make properly worded posts.

posted on Nov, 9 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Oh boy,

You definitely did not offend me, I didn't mean to make it seem that way. I am only trying to do exactly what you told me you were trying to do. This forum has some very smart people, who just assume that everyone knows these things. Unfortuneatly, thats not true here. Sometimes things have to be explained so that in the future, there is less confusion. The term dimension...on this forum...is one of those things.

Thanks for your thoughts daniel.

new topics

top topics

join