It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CEO of JP Morgan Chase Resigns---Says "Put Bankers in Jail!" Cites Corrupt System.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by eXia7
You know, news this big isn;'t easy to fake. All you had to do was check it out yourself instead of looking for ways to be the big hero today by derailing the biggest news in the financial sector in a long time.

Get a life.
edit on 27-3-2013 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

Not really when the poster who questioned the veracity of this supposed "blistering letter", like myself, found no evidence of such a letter on the net aside from the Daily Currant. I checked London's Financial News, the purported originating source of the letter, and they didn't have any such thing. Just discussion of Dimon stepping down because of a $2 billion investment loss. And trust me, I really was hoping that it'd be true that he would make such remarks but alas, even the source that the Daily Currant claims isn't even reporting such a thing. It's a pity, too, but considering Dimon, not unexpected.

I actually found it repellent that you are telling a person who has the common sense to fact check something to get a life. Questioning the veracity of the claim is fundamental to critical thought. Period. eXia7--keep on thinking as that gives you more life than simply accepting the kool aid.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Whahahahahahahahahaha! Jamie Diamon resigns as a stalwart of the people! Whahahahahahahahahahaha!

I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Whhhhoooooooo! Thanks for that.
edit on 27-3-2013 by masta12d because: spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Bravo to this gentleman who has the balls to speak out but unfortantly the USA won't bother to investigate "Too Big To Fail & Jail Banks."

The world is F'ed. The Devil has been & continues to run the show. Hopefully this man won't have a heart attack or murder/suicide in his future.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This isn't true OP. You shouldn't attack people for questioning it and you should do a better job googling yourself.

It's a joke. It's satire. This man is in it, you won't ever see him resign because the banking system is corrupt. He has too much power and a lot of influence in the white house.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Bravo to this gentleman who has the balls to speak out but unfortantly the USA won't bother to investigate "Too Big To Fail & Jail Banks."

More evidence that ATS members dont bother to READ before posting knee jerk reaction replies.

This thread will probably go on for another few pages of congratulations to this fake news.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

More evidence that ATS members dont bother to READ before posting knee jerk reaction replies.

This thread will probably go on for another few pages of congratulations to this fake news.

Yeah, I've noted that but I don't think it's simply an issue with just users of a specific board (and there's plenty of evidence that there are some ATS members that have noted that this is satire/fake). I see this problem all over the place from people not reading or willfully ignoring contradictory information because they wish something to be true to not reading the articles themselves and misinterpreting the entirety of a news article because of its title...So, it's not ATS exclusive. It happens everywhere.
P.S. And it's depressing as hell....
edit on 27/3/13 by WhiteAlice because: added the ps.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm glad to see that the guy exposed the corruption. The banking business is becoming an entity of it's own, believing no one can interfere with their practice. I think it is time to destroy these big banks myself. The governments around the world need to take over and imprison the people running them. They think they are above the law since they control the money. The crooked ones often rat out the better ones, compiling evidence against them so they get to be considered the good guy. I don't think this is the case in this matter though, I think he was trying but if you but heads with the way it is, you get nowhere. deceit has become a major problem in all of the financial markets, how do you fix something this bad.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This isn't real, as other more alert posters have pointed out.

The day Jamie Dimon comes out and rats on the culture that he helped create is the day that hell freezes over.

It would be peachy keen if it were true, but it's NOT. I've never, ever wrote this before, but this belongs in the HOAX BIN.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice

Yeah, I've noted that but I don't think it's simply an issue with just users of a specific board (and there's plenty of evidence that there are some ATS members that have noted that this is satire/fake). I see this problem all over the place from people not reading or willfully ignoring contradictory information because they wish something to be true to not reading the articles themselves and misinterpreting the entirety of a news article because of its title...So, it's not ATS exclusive. It happens everywhere.
P.S. And it's depressing as hell....
edit on 27/3/13 by WhiteAlice because: added the ps.

Isnt this the responsibility of the moderators? Hoax/404 or something. Some people don't have time to verify the story from the post respones and hopefully not prone to taking ATS news a face value if thats the case.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d
Isnt this the responsibility of the moderators? Hoax/404 or something. Some people don't have time to verify the story from the post respones and hopefully not prone to taking ATS news a face value if thats the case.

The moderators will move something to the hoax bin but really, why should it be the moderators' responsibility to discern hoax from reality? Are the moderators there every time we read something? Surely we have to take some responsibility onto ourselves. In regards to time, took me maybe a minute to read the thread and about 5 minutes tops to figure out that the purported source wasn't there. Takes me longer to respond to something, lol.
edit on 27/3/13 by WhiteAlice because: shortened the quote and grammar sucks today.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

More evidence I read the op and the commented on it? Yes, that is correct but of course now having a chance to read the first page I learn the OP posted an article from a satire website I never heard of. So yes, so sorry for commenting on the op after reading it, what was I thinking

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Awww

edit on 27-3-2013 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
34 flags for completely false news not carried by any other source......... .That's sad. No wonder they can get away with things like 9/11, Aurora and Sandy Hook. People have the attention span and reading comprehension of gnats these days.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

This might be shedding some additional light on Dimon's longtime fued with Sandy Weil (Wiel?) - it would make sense with him turning on his one-time mentor, and if it is related, even in part, to their "breakup", well, to me that would be evidence of Jamie's intentions - then and now, being true.

Ahh damnit, reading the posts above me, now its looking like this isn't true even with the additional sources added? Now I have to take the time to verify myself. If this truly is the case, why multiple false sources added?
edit on 3/27/2013 by dogstar23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The process is quite simple.
As soon as the Private Central Bank issues its currency as a loan at interest, the public is forced deeper and deeper into debt.
When the people are reluctant to borrow any more, that is when the economists demand the government borrow more to keep the pyramid scheme working.
When both the people and government refuse to borrow any more, that is when wars are started, to plunge everyone even deeper into debt to pay for the war, then after the war to borrow more to rebuild.
When the war is over, the people have about the same as they did before the war, except the graveyards are far larger and everyone is in debt
But understand this above all; Private Central Banks do not exist to serve the people, the community, or the nation.
Private Central Banks exist to serve their owners, to make them rich beyond the dreams of Midas and all for the cost of ink, paper, and the right bribe to the right official.
As long as Private Central Banks are allowed to exist, inevitably as the night follows day there will be poverty, hopelessness, and millions of deaths in endless World Wars.
edit on 27-3-2013 by madenusa because: more

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
the spirit of the earth is the same spirit inside of us.. so the fact even the insiders themselves begin to reject is isnt a surprise. we will win because love is stronger.

jp morgan himself was a horrible individual.. i wish that company nothing but the worst. they screwed my money to # anyways haha.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
deleted.. oops

---

It's really retarded that people go out of their way to make fake wishful news articles. What are they trying to accomplish anyway? They are just making things worse by adding to the confusion, and the deception.

(..like the guy WontBeFooled who posted right above (who got fooled btw..) now he's confused.)
edit on 28-3-2013 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

I'll be the first to admit that I was fooled for not performing due diligence. I did not check into the story, but it was from being lazy. When you are trying to participate on ATS with a toddler on your lap sometimes if something sounds logical it is easier to take someone's word, thus mistakes are made. It is a good reminder to all of us though that we should remain alert and investigate for ourselves. It isn't wrong to wish something like this story was true, but if wishes were horses I'd have a closet full of manure!

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
has anyone seen this before ?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-3-2013 by 00777 because: new stuff

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I figured this was a hoax

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join