It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Effects of outer space on Earth and the results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Science has already proven mathematically precise formulas existing in nature for example the fibonachi sequnce etc..

Also we have seen that movement of the moon can cause weather chaose on Earth, tides etc..

The solar system and Earth relationship with the universe is also part of nature and these mathematically precise formulas also apply here to.

So the ancient people who were in tune with nature who had experience things like meteors, stars and alignments and seen what it resulted in were usually right, the study and understanding of these phenomenon can be achieved however not for astrology of similar "dubious" sciences.

So when we see certain events like meteor impacts, alignments and shooting stars they can be attibuted to certain events which have happened or about to happen. The ancient people most probably understood this however most did not fully understand it. The ancient people would also have been more afraid of these events and would have thought that their God or Gods were angry and so they would act accordingly to please their God.

Now as we have advanced science and think we understand everything and see everything we do not have this fear and put it down to pure coincidence or something natural tht we understand.

So when we see the Russian metor impact and increased meteor, shooting star sightings around the world, it will probably have some significance on earth, change in weather, etc... We already seen unexpectedly high amount of snow and rain in UK for example:
www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk...

This has not been seen they say for about 50 years. In 1962 there was a meteor impact on Earth and this year also had one of the coldest March, maybe a coincidence, or maybe not.
www.space.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...

But this year last few months we have seen extreme snow in UK and also Russia and USA that is not normal and cant be put down to global warming or ozone layer. Maybe the meteors causing disturbances high up in the atmosphere when they impact caused difference in pressure causing disrupted weather patterns in others areas of Earth?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Cool story bro.

I'm not sure I understand what your post is about. The reason why meteors and alignments occur is well-understood, there's no mystery there. If you talk about the Solar System, the Sun's energy output affects our weather more than anything.

Also we have seen that movement of the moon can cause weather chaose on Earth

Have we? I don't think so. The Moon causes tides, yes, but it doesn't mess with our weather. The Sun's energy output does.

There is no unusual increase in meteors. There are simply more people reporting them, thanks to the Internet and a greater awareness.
edit on 27-3-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I hold a degree-level Meteorological qualification, ie I am classed as an weather expert. Astronomical influences have miniscule, if any, effect on our short term weather patterns. In the ionosphere, even if a mass change in constituency occured due to an astronomical effect, it would take decades for any change to be observed.

Unfortunately (for you), 99% of our weather is caused by the constituents of our troposphere; miles below the ionosphere. It is the troposhere that contains 95% of the water within our atmosphere, and thus is the main/only influence of our weather patterns. I won't go into the main changes that cause weather as I'd be here all day, but rest assured that a mountain range, ocean current or land mass is much more likely to change our weather than a passing meteor.

Our weather patterns have fluctuated since the earth took shape. We have only recorded them for just over a century. Expect more fluctuations in the future.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

Well I live in the UK and have all my life I got stuck in the snow a couple of years back, still live and drive in the same area have I got stuck this year NO.

Today I have seen sunshine, some sleet there was a light covering of snow on the ground this morning its all gone typical UK weather 4 seasons in a day.

Now looking out my window I see some dark clouds and what looks like rain or sleet heading my way have I seen weather like this before yes during the 60's 70's 80's 90's 00's & now.

It's the UK its what we get.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
its what the BBC said not just me:

"Coldest March on record was in 1962 with a mean temperature of 1.9C, which will not be beaten this year"
www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 27-3-2013 by rkingpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rkingpin

"Coldest March on record was in 1962 with a mean temperature of 1.9C, which will not be beaten this year"
www.bbc.co.uk...

A 40-pound meteorite that crashed to Earth in Nigeria in 1962 has been classified as coming from Mars. It was named Zagami for the region in which it was found. It is the largest single Martian meteorite ever found. Read more: Meteorites from Mars | Infoplease.com www.infoplease.com...

So what effect do you think a 40lb rock could have

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rkingpin

www.bbc.co.uk...

Read again what you just quoted. The record of 1962 will _not_ be beaten this year. The graph in that article shows that this March is warmer than in 1962, 1969, or 1970, and not much colder than in 1979 or 1987.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
the smallest things can cause big chnages. anyway its a theory which more plausible than some of the other stuff on here, thats for sure, isnt it?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I gave you a star and flag.

I don't know how accurate your theory is, but at least it's possible, and it's original.

The fact is, matter, in all its different forms, can, and does, cause other matter to react in different ways. So, who is to say there isn't some weird atom, or charged particle that hits us, and does cause different effects on our weather on a daily basis?

Remember that time when weathermen, all over the world, predicted the weather with 100% accuracy? No? Well, that's because it didn't happen - they're just guessing too.

At least you're original.

and

Can't rule out unknown unknowns.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
When a "theory" is discredited by actual scientific evidence it isn't very contsructive to say "Aah, well it still COULD happen because there are lots of unknown particles etc..."

Just saying.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Bleeeeep

I gave you a star and flag.

I don't know how accurate your theory is, but at least it's possible, and it's original.

The fact is, matter, in all its different forms, can, and does, cause other matter to react in different ways. So, who is to say there isn't some weird atom, or charged particle that hits us, and does cause different effects on our weather on a daily basis?

Remember that time when weathermen, all over the world, predicted the weather with 100% accuracy? No? Well, that's because it didn't happen - they're just guessing too.

At least you're original.

and

Can't rule out unknown unknowns.

and with ISON we have the worst phillipine hurricane, and worst tidal waves in UK for 60 years.

so again it holds true

new topics

top topics

join