It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing game trailers thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I saw this trailer for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn - yesterday so i thought id share it. It has to be the most impressive trailer ive ever seen for a game, so far.

I love CGI
If anyone has any more great trailers for games please post them.

edit on 27-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I've been watching a youtube play through of this game, it looks pretty good. The direction they have taken gaming is awesome, it's more immersive than ever.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
As the insanely gaming nut that I am I hope to god this will be on the ps4.

I hope this series will be better than the last one which was ok but could be better.

Thanks for the posting!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I don't get excited over many games, but Watch Dogs certainly looks amazing and will probably be my next purchase.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Metal Gear Solid 5 a Phantom Pain.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Dead Space is one of my favorite game series. Dead Space 2 had a pretty awesome launch trailer and it even used a very suiting song for the game, Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins. I swear that back when this trailer was first released, I just couldn't stop watching it and was so pumped for the release of Dead Space 2. Time really flies as that was back in 2011. Overall I absolutely adore this trailer.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
World In Conflict from 2007. Love this video.

God of War: Ascension. Not a fan of the games, but the trailer was good.

Mass Effect 3 Cinematic Trailer

Mass Effect 3 Launch Trailer

Saints Row the Third

edit on 11-4-2013 by allenidaho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Yes, this game is badd ass..

I have played it twice all the way through..

It really is a great game...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:02 AM
link   

This is one epic trailer, I seen this a few month ago proper got my juices flowing!!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Pain killer trailer Hell & Damnation , i just love the quirky track by Siri Svegler that they used for this

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Universe at War, Epic alien pwnage of military earth forces.

Lost Odyssey, Epic War scenario between two nations.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveWx3
I don't get excited over many games, but Watch Dogs certainly looks amazing and will probably be my next purchase.

Yep this game is a must for me, even if the story sucks just hackin into the steet stop lights drunk will be entertaining enough for me... This Xmas season is going to be good for us video game nerds All Hail The playstation 4!!!

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Star Trek the video game.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
P.C. gamer here..

What do you all have for me?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Ah a thread I can get behind.

The Zone of the Enders 2 trailer, they used the beginning intro of the game as there trailer, when I first saw it back in the PlayStation 1 days it was something that just made you want to get the game.

The Dark Souls intro prologue, still play this game once in a while as every time you beat the game it just gets harder.

Yes, deadpool got his own game coming out, and after watching this trailer, I am strangely compelled to get the game. One of my favorite quotes from deadpool...''You can't spell assassin without 'sin', and twice the ass!''

Castelvania Lords of Shadow 2.

The Last Of US, a PS3 exclusive game, its a whole new take on the survival zombie Apocalypse gameplay and story, its coming out next month and made by naughtydog, the same people who made the Uncharted series. The trailer is nothing all that fancy but sets the mood for how the game is going to be very well. Definitely one of the best games that is going to be coming out this year.

And this game came to mind, Kingdom Under Fire 2. The first was on the X-box and PC this game however is coming out on all systems, its a action RTS roleplaying game, in fact I think its pretty much the only of its kind. You command whole armies strategy game style like World of Warcraft, but you can also switch on the fly to your main hero to dish out damage during fights like an action style beat them up game. Its been in production for over 5 years I think, in fact I think it was supposed to come out 3 years ago, but it kept getting set back. It looks like the time they had really helped fine tune this game. Don't even know when its coming out sometime in the coming months, but it looks epic.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Oh and another trailer I saw some months ago that came to mind.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Thanks for that vid, was pretty epic

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Beyond: Two Souls is looking really good. But so far it is only for the PS3 which means I will not be playing it unless it is ever ported to PC.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This recent trailer for the game Watch Dogs looks really cool. It's great to hear that this game is pretty much coming to all platforms including the Wii U. If I do get this game it will be for the Wii U that's for sure as it looks like it would really take advantage of the Wii U gamepad. It's also quite stellar just how amazing this game looks graphically as well.

new topics

top topics

join