It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT! Bank of America and Auto Phones are down cant login!... $ missing from my account!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
IMPORTANT! Bank of America and Auto Phones are down cant login!... $ missing from my account! (not a lot.. but my account was balanced yesterday!)

Time 5:50 AM CST.. I cant get my balance to see why $$$ is gone from my account.. I balanced yesterday... WTF is going on? Anyone else out there? I heard Wells Fargo was down yesterday? What is up with all these banking problems???

Maybe Cypress IS happening in USA?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I closed my account with wells fargo this month, i had my account hacked and $2,000 stolen from the account, they told me it would take a couple of weeks to recover it, but they called me earlier this week and said it looked like it was a leigitimate purchase and they wont be refunding the money.
This is 2 grand, just about my WHOLE disability check! and it went to a company called 'JBG Services Inc' based in Spain.
I opened an account with USAA and had my direct deposit switched to them

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Either go for a Credit Union that you can trust, or the ol' hole in the tree stump trick.
Less evil local bank versus termites, basically.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I can see my account balances (which look normal, but my wife does the banking), but I can't pull up the account details on the BoA website. The mobile version of the site also seems to have the same problem and times out when pulling up the account transaction. How do you know there's money missing from your account if you can't login?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by peter_kandra

I would guess that their card was denied due to lack of funds.

My mortgage info pulled up just fine online.......

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I pulled up the Bank of America website fine and my account details are there. I would recommend using a different browser in case the website had updates that went wrong on certain browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc).

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

The total balance shows at top.... of page.. I cant log in to my "account balance sheet" and the phone system does not work either .. each month they are charging me for bank fees $8-$14 and I keep calling to have the fees replaced (they do) but I have had same account 30 years and never been charged a fee... before they all got so GREEDY!!!! I REALLY think its time to change from BOA.. SOMETHING might be going on???

I dont want to lose my disability check either!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch

The total balance shows at top.... of page.. I cant log in to my "account balance sheet" and the phone system does not work either .. each month they are charging me for bank fees $8-$14 and I keep calling to have the fees replaced (they do) but I have had same account 30 years and never been charged a fee... before they all got so GREEDY!!!! I REALLY think its time to change from BOA.. SOMETHING might be going on???

I dont want to lose my disability check either!

I know that a couple of years ago BOA tried to charge its customers a $5 debit card fee and other banks were going to follow suit until the customers got really angry and started pulling money out of their accounts. (Gerri Willis- Fox news business- got angry and even cut up her card on tv) All banks apologized and scrapped the fee.

I think it's BOA who do the tests before everyone else so we should all keep an eye on this.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

I remember the $5 fee attempt. To me, BoA is a double-edged sword. Their online bill pay and sheer size make it real easy to pay anyone very fast.

They definitely have downsides though. My wife's debit cart had some strange Walmart.com charges recently that she didn't make, so she obviously requested a new debit card and had to fight and argue against paying a fee for it. She finally got them to waive the fee, but what was on the account a few days later? The fee. It was ultimately reversed, but only after threatening to close our accounts.

I also remember some issues a few years back where they would actually process smaller debit card purchases first, then large transactions like a mortgage or car payment last. This caused people who don't keep a few extra dollars in their account to sometimes have overdraft fees or have an important bill become late and incur a late fee.

Long term, I'm not too confident in the banking stability in the US. Personally I think that Cyprus was a test of sorts, and even Bernanke wouldn't rule out something similar here in extreme circumstances. The worlds economy can only be artificially propped up for so long before something has to give.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Why in the heck are you still banking at BOA?

That alone deserves a facepalm.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Your fault for banking at BOA. I opened a "free" checking with them a few years ago to find out the first charge on the account was a maintenance fee in my "free" Checking. I pulled all my cash and closed all my accounts w/them. Wells Fargo has been much more professional.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
You have a problem with your bank account and you decide to post a thread on ATS about it before contacting your bank

edit on 27-3-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join