It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Banks need to raise £60 billion ... wonder how they will do that ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Antigod

Agreed with you that it is an ignorant statement, it was an off the hip response not thoroughly thought out

but my point still stands

Instead of the 10% I stated, I maybe should of picked on the 1% wealthiest in the UK who own 25% of the countries wealth, the UK's current wealth stands at roughly 7 trillion pounds divided by 4 = 1.75 trillion owned by the 1%
yes these are ball park figures but they are there or there abouts

The majority of billionaires and multi millionaires in the UK have made their fortunes via Finance, Property, Oil, Steel, mining and energy......These are Thieving Corrupt Scumbags that have been stealing from the population for Centuries!!

Do you agree with my updated assessment?.....Or am I still being ignorant?
edit on 28-3-2013 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ted4d

Originally posted by zerozero00
reply to post by bigyin

Hmmm....A haircut eh?

If they took cash from the top 10% wealthiest people ....thats lets say....5.6m people
they average net CASH balances of £123,000 ($186345) compared to the bottom 10% average CASH is £400 ($606),
So £12000 cash off a balance of £123,000 would raise 67billion

and none of the poor would even notice
nore would the rich
edit on 27-3-2013 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

The average cash balance of the top 10% of adults is NOT £123,000! You really think 1 in 10 adults have that money!? That is a ridiculous statement.

I don't think you understand!

Source of my ridiculous statement

The top 10% of households are now 850 times wealthier than the bottom 10%, the ONS said. It also revealed that half of UK households have just £400 in net cash at hand, compared to the £123,200 in cash balances typically held by the top 10% of households.

I hope that helps ted
edit on 28-3-2013 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Bank of England is expected to tell UK banks they must raise billions to keep out of trouble.

source

Your left wondering how they might be expected to do such a thing. Are they to just make it up out of thin air, sell something, cut wages, or are we looking at a depositor haircut aka Cyprus Style on the cards ?

Despite the tons of money flung at these criminals and there never ending partying they still are costing us dear.

I say close them down and seize all the assets of those working in the banks as proceeds of crime.

I agree. They should imprison the fraudsters, and seize their assets, as those assets were paid for by the frauds they commited stealing the banks money and the public's. It is so obvious that we can only come to 2 reasons as to why this hasn't been done as the most honest and obvious remedy to this situation.

1) Either all our politicians are stupid and blindly seem to think fraud on the scale of crippling entire countries is not 'worthy' of punishment.

OR

2) The governments are in bed with the bankers and conspired to engineer this collapse to screw the public, and will certainly not get the money off their banking friends, and will not imprison them, as it is how they precisely want things to be. Also they belong to the same secret fraternal societies which plan such things behind closed doors...

They have done this before and will take money and probably gold and silver too....

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Bank of England is expected to tell UK banks they must raise billions to keep out of trouble.

source

Your left wondering how they might be expected to do such a thing. Are they to just make it up out of thin air, sell something, cut wages, or are we looking at a depositor haircut aka Cyprus Style on the cards ?

I refer you to the following unread thread of mine from yesterday, where in "A joint paper by the US Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Bank of England dated December 10, 2012, " ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Speaks to ownership of bank deposits and the converting of said deposits from bank liabilities to bank assets by giving depositors 'equity' in the bank in exchange for a portion of their deposits (as in Cyprus).

This has been very well planned and is being excuted with cold calulation.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FyreByrd

Thank you for the link to your thread.

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join