Imminent nuclear war

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Reply to post by intrptr

The Sep. 1950 amphib assault to split the Norks in two with a secondary offensive from the south equates to US aggression?

Oh, but wait, the UN pushed the Norks back to the Yalu River. The commies had collapsed. If China hadn't entered the war in October 1950 on North Koreas behalf there would be no north or south korea today.

Please post your agitprop elsewhere. Your comments are those of a communist sympathizer.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Lil' Kim is full of sh!t.

North Korea photoshopping:
Why would they want to trick the world?
North Korea's suspected photoshopping of images showing an amphibious hovercraft landing has raised a number of tantalising questions about what the regime in Pyongyang is up to.

North Korea hits back over claims it told diplomats to sell drugs.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

North Korea is running a drug ring, and Kim Jong-un is its Bond-style Mr Big
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

Somebody please take this fool out.
edit on 27-3-2013 by Agent008 because: (no reason given)
edit on 27-3-2013 by Agent008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent008

We can't hit first, or we tick off the landlord....

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

True enough....
meanwhile....

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Perhaps the little pecker head's top generals will take him out. I'm wondering what China's leaders have promised him if he does go ahead and pushes the button. Perhaps China is goading him on, then after he launches the first missile they will step in as his ally and finish the job. Actually I am more concerned about the Chinese who are fast running out of room.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The North is sabre rattling to the point of mental illness. The South has tactical nukes placed there by the US and if attacked they will use them (with our blessing unofficially)....and we can say it was the South's call and they used them in self defense (ergo, no Chinese involvement would be necessary as far as continuing an attack on the South). KJU needs to know that a missile is already aimed at him and his government headquarters. Stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Oh, Un will be in the deepest bunker in NK when and if he decided to give the go ahead for an attack.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The north has cried wolf so many times now, does anyone really take them seriously anymore? Almost every day I read about some topic on here titled "North Korea threatens so and so." It is nothing but talk I say. Kinda like the drunk guy at the bar who is a loudmouth and like to talk smack about everyone, but as soon as he realizes he's about to get his arse kicked he sits down. NK is no different.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Reply to post by Nettlas

Cute story. Too bad you made it all up.

In 1950 the US was downsizing its footprint in Korea and only had 500 KMAGs in country. The US even refused to send military aid to South Korea in January 1950.

In June of 1950 the North Koreans attacked South Korea. From there your whole story falls on its face.

In fact, the Soviet Union aided, if not outright planned, the North Korean attack.

Look it up, these are facts.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yes you are so right. The only reason why we were there in the first place was Japan had been ruling and after they lost to America, they all went back home and left Korea in shambles.

Americans went into kick the remaining Japs out and found the place a mess, then Russia decided that they should reap the spoils of war there because it was on their continent. They Planned and funded the whole Korean war, hell they even had advisers on the ground and their own Pilots flying combat missions for them in NK jets. It wasn't until U.S. troops were lost and stumbled to close to China by a couple miles did we find the whole Chinese army was there waiting for us. China lost millions of men for attacking our troops. Since they are behind and control North Korea 100 percent I guess they did not learn their lesson.

The late General Macarthur is now shaking his head at the U.S. saying you should have listened to me but you didnt!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cancerwarrior
The north has cried wolf so many times now, does anyone really take them seriously anymore? Almost every day I read about some topic on here titled "North Korea threatens so and so." It is nothing but talk I say. Kinda like the drunk guy at the bar who is a loudmouth and like to talk smack about everyone, but as soon as he realizes he's about to get his arse kicked he sits down. NK is no different.

Ahhh but this could be a deliberate ploy by Mr Un. Make everyone think oh jeez NK is kicking off again and then laugh at their stupidity, but then out of the blue he attacks when noone expects him too.

Whatever the little Hitler is up to, this is not going to end up being very nice indeed. I am extremely concerned. Best possible scenerio is a non nuclear conflict. Worst case scenerio is that this gets all out of hand and we ALL get incinerated in the nuclear fireball.

Please can someone call this guy and tell him some home truths. He needs to be sent to the Headmaster's Office and given a dressing down.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
reply to post by Common Good

Yes, the rest of the world has crapped on their front lawn. Decade after decade of sanctions. We have thousands of nukes and you cannot have even one. Sanctions are an act of war, pure and simple.

P

There is a global community of well established, militarily endowed, economically prosperous nations that choose sanctions over invasion in the light of direct threat of nuclear usage coming from DPRK.

Sanctions are a tough thing to deal with, but can you really expect much else if the perpetrating country is regularly sending death threats to some of these countries? I also believe they are allowed and have many WMD's.

C'mon...

I understand the feelings of "life isn't fair" and yes there is corruption world wide that will need to be dealt with sooner or later. However, it's one thing if dumb # citizens say "Nuke em off the face of da Earth!" it is a whole other story if the leadership of a country is saying "We're going to nuke you all."

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Strategically speaking, wouldn't a battle worthy general keep his plans a little closer to his breast? Un is obviously to concerned about the consequences of some misguided artillery, so he has upped the gambit by suggesting the preposterous. Time to test his resolve- someone should slap his mother in the mouth, at least we could find out if he has any intestinal fortitude.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I hope i am right under the bomb.... having just watched the film "Threads" (It's taken me 29 years to buck up the courage to watch this).. There is no point in surviving a nuclear attack.

Hope man kind is happy with it's self
edit on 27-3-2013 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Everyone buys into this year in and year out....Russia/China/Vietcong/Iran/Iraq/Argentina/Afghanistan/.

Oh yes we are doomed if so it is by our own hand.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
another world war is probably inevitable. it's what humans seem to excel at, above all else.

I like how you decimate all of the humans just because a few of the world leaders are psychotic and able to do the most unthinkable.
If there ever is a nuclear war, I hope one bomb drops over your head.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
another world war is probably inevitable. it's what humans seem to excel at, above all else.

I like how you decimate all of the humans just because a few of the world leaders are psychotic and able to do the most unthinkable.
If there ever is a nuclear war, I hope one bomb drops over your head.

The thing is you just can't blame leaders for this state of affairs, it's all of us, the way we are (tribal)
violent. We all go along with things,taking no responsibility for our actions/In actions.. our apathy towards
others suffering. We are somehow lacking in the will to share our resources and live in peace.. Truth is we are, as a Race of creatures, very very paranoid and our natural response to fear is to kill,, so we are truly screwed if you ask me.. maybe just maybe we will survive but i doubt it.. we will in the end probably destroy ourselves.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Anything that Kim Jung Un is saying is coming directly from Chinese advisors. IMHO China is about to make a power move and attempt to claim all of SE Asia, including Japan.

Chinese Naval Drills 50 miles off Malaysia

UNITED NATIONS (TRNS) – Recent military exercises by the Chinese navy across the South China Sea are again testing the boundaries of international laws governing maritime jurisdiction and economic access.

The size and technological sophistication of the flotilla of Chinese ships and aircraft that navigated through the contested waters this week signifies the country’s increasing willingness to back up tough talk on its maritime claims with physical displays of strength.

and...

First Chinese Supertanker Visit Iran since EU Sanctions

Back in July 2012 the EU imposed sanctions that prevented all European organisations from dealing with Iranian institutions. This meant that 95% of the world’s tanker fleet would have to forfeit insurance if they traded Iranian oil, as most maritime insurers are based in Europe.

Now, according to the ship tracking data, analysed by IHS Fairplay, for the first time since July a Chinese supertanker has visited Iran’s largest export terminal at Kharg Island.

Skuld, the Oslo-based insurance company responsible for providing cover to the Yuan Yang Hu, the tanker in question which happens to be owned by state-run China Ocean Shipping Co., has confirmed that the insurance protection will be automatically invalidated if the ship takes any Iranian oil onboard.

Now why would China go and potentially risk the insurance policy on a boat that can carry 2 million barrels of crude in one load? Is this visit a confirmation that Iran has China's back and China has Iran's back in a soon to be confrontation?

Japan's military chief says F-35 is "Best Fighter"

Japan, one of the closest U.S. allies in Asia, has remained steadfast in its plans to buy 42 F-35s, with the first four planes scheduled for delivery by March 2017.

Iwasaki described North Korea's nuclear and missile tests as "unforgivable".

What better way for China to drag the United States into another expensive war then to kick it off in North Korea under a regime that has no backbone. It has been whatever China says goes since the Korean War.

NK, China, Iran, Russia vs. US/NATO is my nightmare scenario.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well, hopefully that won't happen, but, on the bright side, there will be much more beach front property!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
On the right track but it is not this minor scuffle you need worry about. DPRK are like little annoying toy dogs, lots of noise until you shoot them and then they go quiet.

Yes, and they went so quiet in the 1950s, that we hardly knew anything happened.

We really know how to crush them, like a little dog, we can just slap them and like a dog they will just lay down.

I don't know about this one, there has been to much lately, something is afoot.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I don't think N.Korea has any intentions of going to war with anyone, I think it's all rhetoric.
Considering the N.Korean government censor all of the Western media and only allow the civilians to read and see what they want them to read and see, I would bet that Kim-Jong-Un is taking great delight in releasing some of the Western media headlines to his public that are doing the rounds......especially the ones where N.Korea are claiming to be on the brink of obliterating the United States.....not to mention S.Korea!

To the N.Korean leaders it's all about keeping the population "impressed" in my opinion, remember the stories about Kim-Jong-Il scoring 18 hole in ones the first time he played a round of golf?......or the fact that he invented the hamburger?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join