It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent nuclear war

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well here we go. Little chubby Un has crossed the so called red line now. The north is informing the UN of imminent nuclear war on the Korean peninsula. And if weapons like that get used so close to China, I would predict that China will follow suit.
I know the title is a bit intense. But thats whats heading our way, if the north follow through.
www.presstv.ir...

www.aljazeera.com...
edit on 18/01/11 by aarys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
another world war is probably inevitable. it's what humans seem to excel at, above all else.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

You mean that's what is heading their way...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
On the right track but it is not this minor scuffle you need worry about. DPRK are like little annoying toy dogs, lots of noise until you shoot them and then they go quiet.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Well it was only a matter of time. I just hope it isn't too bad. 2013 and we still respond with war, fear and violence. I hate it works like that when there are so many other solutions to 'disputes'

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Wouldnt it be in NKs best interest to just STFU and stay isolated instead of wishing for death?

What do they have to gain?

Whats the point in all of the rhetoric? What are they trying to achieve?

Even they should know that they stand no chance?

I dont get what NK is so pissed about...did the rest of the world crap on their lawn?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
This is like a neighbor that you know is BS'ing and lying about everything just to look like a tough guy, but how many times are you gonna let that guy tell you he is about to shoot your wife in the face before you go over there and take care of the problem?

I am in no way pro war. I think its a bad deal all around. However, this guy needs to shut his pie hole before the world become more atrocious than it already is.....

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost
This is like a neighbor that you know is BS'ing and lying about everything just to look like a tough guy, but how many times are you gonna let that guy tell you he is about to shoot your wife in the face before you go over there and take care of the problem?

I am in no way pro war. I think its a bad deal all around. However, this guy needs to shut his pie hole before the world become more atrocious than it already is.....

I am not pro-war either and totally agree with you... in another thread concerning NK i said that someone needs to push that red button...

When i say that, what i mean is, WHY can't little Kim just be topped from the inside, i mean, infiltrating someone cannot be that hard to do! I am sure that even the Chinese would even like to do that too, it would make things so much simpler for everyone in the long run!

he is a bit like those school kid bullies... you know the type "My dads bigger than yours.. i am going to kick your head in when school finishes etc... Up until the day when one or more pupils have had enough of his gobbing off and take him round the back wall to give him a good thumping and shut him up!

Maybe i am wrong in some peoples eyes but personally believe that a conflict is inevitable and so many innocent people will suffer even more than they are doing so already in NK unless of course someone does go in there and top him.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Yes, the rest of the world has crapped on their front lawn. Decade after decade of sanctions. We have thousands of nukes and you cannot have even one. Sanctions are an act of war, pure and simple.

P

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wondermost

I see it differently.

It's like your neighbour mouthing off all the time, saying he's going to shoot you or your wife, but then he suddenly dies.

His son comes out and points the gun at you.

You're still thinking about how his father was all mouth and no action, but as yet you've never dealt with the son, when he's in a mood.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

LOL. That makes me think of that great moment on Me myself and Irene. Maybe Un is going through a Charlie moment.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

And threatening nuclear war improves relations how?

How does this help their case?

Day after day-month after month- threats, thats all we get from them.

They want a nuclear war- Im sure the world will oblige.

We all lose.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

And there's not even ONE man sane enough to put a bullet in Kim's head? Jeez!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
One thing I don't understand.... If NK was to launch a nuclear strike against SK, then how on Earth could the US do anything about it in a retaliatory way? If the US was to nuke NK back wouldn't that severely damage SK as well due to fall out, water contamination etc?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

haha- Maybe we will find out soon if Un gets a new chin,

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by aarys

And there's not even ONE man sane enough to put a bullet in Kim's head? Jeez!

Exactly my own thoughts on this....

Don't even need a bullet, i am sure there are many other ways of knocking him out quickly and efficiently.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by pheonix358

And threatening nuclear war improves relations how?

How does this help their case?

Day after day-month after month- threats, thats all we get from them.

They want a nuclear war- Im sure the world will oblige.

We all lose.

And threatening sanction after sanction improves relations how?

How does this help the US case based on hypocrisy?

Day after day-month after month- sanctions, thats all we get from them.

They want to starve us- Im sure the world will oblige.

We fight, better than to be the slaves of the West making $1.00 toasters day after day

P

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
One thing I don't understand.... If NK was to launch a nuclear strike against SK, then how on Earth could the US do anything about it in a retaliatory way? If the US was to nuke NK back wouldn't that severely damage SK as well due to fall out, water contamination etc?

I suppose that if the US and allied forces used EMP bombs (IF they really do exist...!) followed by large scale targeted conventional bombing to certain NK military sites this would cause less harm to innocent civilians.

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I feel really, really sorry for the innocent population of NK.

They can't do anything against getting bombed with nuclear weapons, they don't even deserve it.

Imagine a mother with her child, unprotected from the nuclear blast - just because some bonehead wanted to show up as a mighty emperor like his father and grandfather..

Maybe there will be a way to only bomb the elite from their bunkers with smallest-size directed weapons.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Reply to post by pheonix358

Which laws of war are you citing? A blockade is an act of war, but sanctions (a uniform agreement between countries not to trade items) aren't a blockade.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join