It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soft yellow masses found in China after 'UFO' sighting

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So an Alien from outerspace, flying in an UFO, found a reasonable parking, got out of the ship and took a ****

One word: WoW
edit on 27-3-2013 by InS0MnI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by InS0MnI

Doubtful.

However it could just be fungi. Something natural on Earth. After pain stakingly reading through all of these posts it would seem that fungi is the most logical answer.

The UFO sighting is just simply a coinicidence in my opinion.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I can not identify it but would suggest not touching it for safety reason's, the health of the guy poking it should be monitored as should that of all people in the vicinity sample's should be placed in a variety of medium on sealed petri dishes and stored at varying temperature's as well as an electron micrograph and mass spectrograph being compiled, All people handling it should use full bio hazard protocol to avoid cross contamination.
In all likely hood it is safe but just in case and the MJ12 document's relating to the roswell incident if real include description's of humanoid's with a chlorofil type blood structure. The freshness of plant's mean's chlorofil to me as freshly cut grass.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InS0MnI

Starred you as I was tempted to say that but how do we know that there was not once the alien equivalent of a space freeway passing the solar system and life started here after a frozen piece landed on earth, can you imagine meeting the alien. "Hi daddy" to which he might reply "F*** off you little s***", jokes aside though this is one scary piece of?. Great post though the image does look like that a bit eh.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
After studying mycology for years, I can confirm that this is a slime mold. Most likely Fuligo septica, the "Dog vomit" slime.

Nothing alien about it but it does "crawl" around as a slime before it starts fruiting as it is here. A bit like "The Blob".

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by wormtongue

Just Googled it and it looks like that is our culprit. Not that I didn't believe you I was just curious. Star.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

However it could just be fungi. Something natural on Earth. After pain stakingly reading through all of these posts it would seem that fungi is the most logical answer.

It was agonizing wasn't it?

Fungi does seem to be the most logical explanation at this point according to the evidence that has been presented so far but it would have been nice to find something "not of this world". I'm a believer in ET's but I will never let my optimism cloud my judgement.

I must admit that is the weirdest looking fungus I have ever seen though!

Once again, thanks to the OP for presenting this since I had no idea anything like this existed.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I know how great would that have been.

One day, maybe in my lifetime, aliens will be disclosed... Until then we read and pick apart what we can.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by diqiushiwojia

I think SpongeBlob Squarepants got run over by a Whale.
~$heopleNation

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by david99118

Originally posted by diqiushiwojia

Can the bright scientific minds of ATS identify these strange objects?

www.wccdaily.com.cn
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 26/3/13 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

so thats what peeps look like on the inside.

to me it sort of looks like a buck-tooth alien hatching

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
reply to post by kdog1982

This was the first thing that came to my mind too.
We'd sometimes get a crop in the summer around the heavily mulched rose bushes.
We called it the creeping crud!

Well it would have to be moved, this is on bare ground and no fungus I know has insides like that...I live in fungus haven here!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonLover

ok so... what was wrong with that???

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Latest development!

video.sina.com.cn...

(OK, it's more like the latest development in my Internet-searching skills.)

The news report was not accurate after all. It seems that they yellowish outside oxidates and turns red when you touch it. This is from a TV show and they had a recorded interview with Peng.

Wang Sichao of the Chinese Academy of Sciences says the possibility of the objects being related to a meteor can be ruled out because only stone and iron can withstand the friction at the atmosphere. He also suggests taking them to a lab for biological testing.

Let's hope they take that suggestion!

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

I found a photo at: www.flickr.com...
But I need permission from the owner so I can not show it as I don't have time to mess with this .

The one I refer to Looks almost EXactly like what you have posted and it is the Fuligo septica
allready mentioned by another poster.

Please have a look at it. You will probably agree that it is more than likely the
"Dog Vomit Slime Mold"- Fuligo septica

This?

edit on 27/3/2013 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

This is Daddy on the left and Son on the right!

Again they would have to have moved it, this is growing on wood, the other is not on anything it could feed on.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by diqiushiwojia

I found a photo at: www.flickr.com...
But I need permission from the owner so I can not show it as I don't have time to mess with this .

The one I refer to Looks almost EXactly like what you have posted and it is the Fuligo septica
allready mentioned by another poster.

Please have a look at it. You will probably agree that it is more than likely the
"Dog Vomit Slime Mold"- Fuligo septica

This?

This is Daddy on the left and Son on the right!

Again they would have to have moved it, this is growing on wood, the other is not on anything it could feed on.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wormtongue
After studying mycology for years, I can confirm that this is a slime mold. Most likely Fuligo septica, the "Dog vomit" slime.

Nothing alien about it but it does "crawl" around as a slime before it starts fruiting as it is here. A bit like "The Blob".

And the inside? is that correct looking, what is the round circle part inside?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
As I've already mentioned slime molds actually move by themselves...over a meter or more. It can fruit on wood, grass, living plants and even bare ground if the conditions are right for spore dispersal.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

The inside is reddish brown to black under the yellow crust. I suspect it has been damaged in that area.
edit on 27-3-2013 by wormtongue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Try this.
www.flickr.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Eww! Nice, still! I'm 80% convinced now. If we can account for the colour change, then it's dog vomit for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join