It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea bombing Fukushima?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
yea real smart thing to due , when China is in the wind path, not the first time this has been brought up, lets say Un does it and the wind blows Fallout into China , how will they react to DPRK, can you say... Nuked Un by Gen Chow

china is not in the wind path, although once it circles the earth they would be, yet so would everyone on earth eventually. if they were to accomplish such a disaster of a deed, it would be about end game for us all. the MOX fuel alone would be enough, no need to melt down the remaining 1000s of rods.

i just hope calm heads prevail because i think we have all had enough of insane world leaders.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I though what a joke this website / forum was before I came, this time around. I had no idea how to use it, to see it, to even enjoy it. Over the last couple weeks, I have had some extreme clarity when it comes to this jewel in cyberspace. I don't think its a joke now, but I am still getting my legs under me. Thanks Gazrok.

That makes me feel a bit better. SARS, HINI, Fukashima, Flying Rocks, its all getting to be a bit much. Most of us are running wide open as it stands.

I have noticed the last couple days, you seem to appear, with a hand of reason, or you jump in as a referee, trying to keep us from imploding on ourselves. You have bitten off a very hard task, mitigating, mediating, reasoning things out.

If I was not so stupid, I would almost think you were trying to preserve me (and some others) for a reason.
I am not sure yet if it is a good reason,or a bad reason. Yet.

I see things here.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
If I was not so stupid, I would think your shifting about in your chair right about now, off site and chittering like mad.

I see things.

A week ago, if I said I see things, you all would of chuckled.

Today I say I see things, and it almost gives you spinning feeling in your heads.

Truth, honesty, this will set us all free.

This Fukushima thing has my head spinning. I am not 100% sure yet if I could get my family and close friends out of harms way fast enough to avoid the immediate contamination.

But I am working on a contingency.

I see things. I am also working on a contingency for that.

<< 1   >>

join