It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentina invades the Falklands .........!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
www.bbc.co.uk...

It's true, the Argies are at it again..........!

In the Virtual world that is...........:-0

An Argentinian games maker has added a new map into Counter Strike where the British are the "Terrorists"......

Will they ever learn......... we need a Falkands map of the original 1982 war is I think....

PDUK
edit on 26-3-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: Spelling

edit on 26-3-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

Lol op, you got me, I saw the headline and said to myself " nooo, argentina and britain again.....really?"

Star and flag op, you got me good you dirty little buzzard.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by Just Chris

Originally posted by Senduko
I really don't want to be a party pooper but if u look up history doesn't the falklands belong to Argintina?( original )
I'm not trying to pick a fight, so if your British could u please try be objective? Its probably a touchy subject.

Our nation has a history of discovering land and claiming it under the common wealth. See India & Australia for more info.

TBH I don't see why Argentina are even bothering. They got their asses handed to them 30 year's ago and they'd get their asses handed to them again if they tried any funny business.

I do find it funny how literally days after Pope Francis was announced at the Vatican, Argentine President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner was over there like a shot grovelling about the Falklands.

edit on 26-3-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

Speaking on getting your hat handed to you, it seems to me that apart from the Roman Empire, the Brits practically owned the entire world at one time. Now all they have is that island they live on. Well, maybe not the whole Island as the Scots are about to toss them out too. Something tells me the Brits can't afford a war in the Falklands this time around. Not without bankrupting their economy for the pride thing.

edit on 26-3-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

We're not overly concerned about our position in power in this day in age. We've been ass-licking the US for far too long....they've got our back!

edit on 26-3-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

That may be, but I would put all your eggs in the American basket. She ain't what she used to be. She's a different animal these days who would turn on it's friend in a moment if needed. However, we do share a parallel history and family ties as it were.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
I really don't want to be a party pooper but if u look up history doesn't the falklands belong to Argintina?( original )
I'm not trying to pick a fight, so if your British could u please try be objective? Its probably a touchy subject.

Argentina did not exist when we had settlers on the Island so how can they (who were colonists themselves) claim something they never had?

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Speaking on getting your hat handed to you, it seems to me that apart from the Roman Empire, the Brits practically owned the entire world at one time. Now all they have is that island they live on. Well, maybe not the whole Island as the Scots are about to toss them out too. Something tells me the Brits can't afford a war in the Falklands this time around. Not without bankrupting their economy for the pride thing.

edit on 26-3-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

Lets get something straight here............
A Brit = an Englishman or a Scotsman or a Welshman or an Northern Irishman (or woman obviously)...........

A Brit is not solely an Englishman....!!

If a few extremist Scots people want to govern themselves and dictate the price of Haggis then so be it BUT in times of national need we are ALL better being British as a solid union.....

Scottish or Welsh or even English independence is a direction driven by a few egotistical loud mouths who will always want to change something because it hasn't been done before...!

PDUK

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Take that Argentina.....;-)

www.independent.ie...

Hackers attack Argentine game...

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Hehe nice one hackers serves em bloody right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join