It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any news on Skinwalker Ranch from Ryan/other investigators

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Forgot to qualify that post with mention of the nature of the link I provided... though accounts of skinwalkers are imo, not as interesting to read as the arguably more fact-based info to be found in ATS skinwalker threads, it is still entertaining!
I'm glad you brought this up, OP, no matter the length or "depth" of the original post. Those who are interested in this topic "get it"; those who don't "get it" probably aren't interested. I'm not sure I agree, if the consensus here amongst the people complaining of the OP, that it is one's duty to make threads "inclusive" to the point of threads being more of a hassle than one wants to deal with, just to ask fellow ATSers who "get it" regarding this particuar topic, "Has anyone come across anything new?"

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

What a productive member of this board you are!

You make a ridiculous no point thread and then when people point out your error you get mad and cuss people out.

Wow, the quality of these forums is really dropping...

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

These guys have quite a few podcasts on the ranch. Alot of crazy things about that place. Giant wolf with red tails,shadow figures coming out of portals,UT indians apparently putting a curse on the place,ect.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kkrattiger
I too, am just wonderin.

I read a thread or two on it, here at ATS last year during a nightlong allergy attack (mulberry). I don't know why it was so spooky, creepy, hide- crawling. I couldnt sleep, so maybe it was the early a.m. hours reading such threads that made the topic even more weird. I particularly renember a wolf or coyote picture w/ missing legs, which upon 2nd look, seems photoshopped. I laughed at myself for being weirded out so much by it. Also, a pen-type facility with observation area enclosed by protective "cage"? if I remember correctly. Heebiejeebies!

Here's a link to another collection of lore re:Skinwalkers.
www.city-data.com...

thanks dude, will have top check that out, though when reading the hunt for the skinwalker book, the chapter on the skinwalker was particularly freaky and spooked me, so may read in daytime

thank you

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25

What a productive member of this board you are!

You make a ridiculous no point thread and then when people point out your error you get mad and cuss people out.

Wow, the quality of these forums is really dropping...

already explained in earlier posts, please focus on something more important than senseless whining and get lost

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin

These guys have quite a few podcasts on the ranch. Alot of crazy things about that place. Giant wolf with red tails,shadow figures coming out of portals,UT indians apparently putting a curse on the place,ect.

listened to that before, freaky stories, definitely

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Im not a dude.
Funny that my wussy post about allergies & freakin myself out by reading scary ATS threads in the witching hours of 3-4am did not clue u in to that Im a chick (stereotypes & generalizations, yes! And not that Im a witch, it's just a saying)
By the way, Bob Bigelow was on Coast to Coast tonight. I heard a well-spoken, forthright-sounding individual. What's the beef w/him? Someone mentioned it earlier in thread. Anyone care to expand on that?

Gnight!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

sorry didn't realise that, I must have missed that reference, apologies

bob bigelow, I didn't know he was a fan of interviews and am not aware of a beef as such, but think possibly many look at him with suspicion, because some claim, he never released any findings, and is working with the us military on the project, but having said, that he did allow George Knapp and Colm Keller to write the book

some say he lived to regret that decision but who knows

what did he say exactly ?
edit on 6-4-2013 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2013 by Dharma Employee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join