who really killed Bin Laden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

CNN) -- In February, Esquire magazine published a lengthy profile of "The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden." The story did not identify the killer by his real name, referring to him only as "the Shooter."

The Shooter told Esquire that the night bin Laden was killed he had encountered al Qaeda's leader face-to-face in the top-floor bedroom of the compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, where bin Laden had been hiding for more than five years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 26-3-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wow a new version of the Bin Laden raid another member of the secretive SEAL Team 6, is sayin the story we heard from Esquire magazine in "The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden." is total B.S

another member of the secretive SEAL Team 6, which executed the bin Laden raid, tells CNN the story of the Shooter as presented in Esquire is false. According to this serving SEAL Team 6 operator, the story is "complete B-S."

The ne version says the "point man" ran up the stairs to the top floor and shot bin Laden in the head when he saw what looked like bin Laden poking his head out his bedroom door then he had to gather a couple women close to him to absorb any explosion from a suicide vest.
It says as Bin Laden was laying on the floor after being mortally wounded they finished him off with a couple shots to the chest

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i believe him still to be alive and well....just a hunch i have, no evidence, no proof..Just like the USA

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure most people on here suspect that a 6 ft (4 or 6") tall billionaire Saudi, who was in need of dialysis, who lived in caves (was the story) .......hmmmm....I just noticed that he seems like a super villain....anyways, back on topic, wasn't killed in Abottabad. That was just the cover story to have a boogeyman to justify the war.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden could have been a fictional person created by the CIA for a scapegoat...

*tinfoil hat on*

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It's really hard to know what is the true story behind all of this. It's very likely and one that I tend to have believed that Bin Laden died a long time ago. He was kept "alive" in order for the US to justify and complete other interior motives.

Then you have the Seal 6 team who confirms it was him...which we may never know that true story either. There have been so many twisty stories that the one that boldly hits us in the face seems completely fabricated anymore. Just the way they want it.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

I cant seem to fix the link

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

I cant seem to fix the link

Link worked for me...

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

Ok but the link on second post isnt up and when I try and change it it changes the title lol

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
We will never know for certain, will we?

Isn't like we have a post mortem report to look at. They gave him that 'Islamic' burial at sea!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Billionaires do not get "whacked" by the USG. They either get the heads up and get outta Dodge or they get a job with the USG.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Osama Bin Filin'

Filing like a mad man.

Superman killed Bin Laden
edit on 26-3-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

www.cnn.com...

CNN) -- In February, Esquire magazine published a lengthy profile of "The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden." The story did not identify the killer by his real name, referring to him only as "the Shooter."

The Shooter told Esquire that the night bin Laden was killed he had encountered al Qaeda's leader face-to-face in the top-floor bedroom of the compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, where bin Laden had been hiding for more than five years.

Bin laden did his job for the United States when it came to his loyalty for the 911 event, and they rewarded him with his own army, and any state in a country he so desires. He has libya AND HIS ARMY ARE GOING FOR SYRIA NEXTAND AFTER THAT WHO KNOWS.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I concur. I think it is entirely possible that the "terrorist mastermind" Osama (Usama?!!) Bin Laden, was nothing more than a clever deception by colluding elements of both the U.S. government and certain media outlets. With carefully timed news reports the deception was successful. Possibly.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Heard he died of kidney failure in 2001 before 9/11 in a SA hospital. That fairytale he was dragging a dialysis machine from cave to cave in Afghanistan is laughable on it's face.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

*double ply reinforced tin foil hat on*

Full size photo here

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

That's a little errie not gonna lie.

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Indeed...I have always found the resemblances that people have put together (Google search and you'll see a good number of comparisons that have been made) are quite uncanny, eerily so, I would have to concur.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
OK OK I confess, I killed him.

But he WAS getting on my nerves...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

ears sit lower, eyebrows sit higher, nose different width, lips different thickness, skin tone not the same, the mole, they eyes are different shapes....

oh, that's right, they're different people

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join