Front row seat to WW3

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

No one is going to be firing Nukes.

NK would be more retarded than everyone already thinks they are to open play with a nuke; using their highest card first. It'd be a complete and total strategic waste.
So long as they hold nukes in reserve, they can escalate and de-escalate at will.

No one else will need to use nukes, nor want to. Nukes over NK would be counter-productive.

If anything, it's doubtful anything is going to develop into a shooting war.

NK makes noise like a 12 year old princess on a tirade when NK wants attention, usually in the form of money.
Anyone else reciprocating with similar noises may be either mocking NK, or imitating them for a handout as well.

NK making noise also serves as an entirely useful idiot.
So long as NK is screaming it's spoiled rotten self entitled little princess head off, US, and other governments are free to move all sorts of dangerous military equipment all over the planet into positions that could be used all sorts of different ways that would otherwise raise eyebrows or cause a fuss.
Thus, NK throwing a fit is advantageous to everyone taking advantage of the distraction.

It's all political theater.
No one is shooting anyone else.

Normally I would agree with this analysis, but this guy Kim Jon Un seems unpredictable. He goes his own route. Even China can't reel him in. While most 28 year olds are going to sports bars watching the NCAA tournament, this guy is playing Dr. Strangelove. For the region's sake, I hope your right.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

Nukes are immediate suicide for NK. It may as well fire them on its own self.

Even escalating to a shooting war is suicide for NK.
Little Kimmy would immediately invalidate any current freedom of movement he has around the country in trade for movement from one spider hole to another, ducking drone strike after drone strike, ad infinity.

Technology is far and away different than it was way back when, and NK has no chance of profiting from any actual real physical aggression. The only thing it can do is lose.
At best, if there's anyone with an IQ over 100 in NK, it can hope to manipulate a transparent proxy war where US battles China, etc, while NK huddles up in bunkers, but, even then, chances of any such occurring are narrow in consideration of the difficult economic position that would put US and China in regarding currently mutually beneficial trade relations with each other.

If anything, escalating to physical aggression puts NK on the table as a pie that could be advantaged in slicing NK up into provinces of China under Chinese rule/administration, and sections under US/UN protectorate with gains for SK just as Germany was walled.
NK itself becomves insolvent as an actual entity, and in its place, pieces of pie get divided up to the mutual advantage and benefit of all the bigger players in the game.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jauk3
if these fagguts screw this planet with dem nukes n shiz up i'mma fush ro dah dem mofos

Who left the door open again and let those d@mn 4chan kids get in? I'm not even sure what language they are speaking - it seems like they have learned a few random English words and mixed them with some incoherent babble.

More on topic - no one is going to be firing any nukes. I don't believe N.K. has a delivery system capable of carrying their nukes, but I could be wrong...and why are there people who are actually wanting the US to launch nukes? There are a great many North Korean people who are not deserving the conditions they currently live in - let alone having to get nuked! Where's the compassion anymore?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

If anything, escalating to physical aggression puts NK on the table as a pie that could be advantaged in slicing NK up into provinces of China under Chinese rule/administration, and sections under US/UN protectorate with gains for SK just as Germany was walled.
NK itself becomves insolvent as an actual entity, and in its place, pieces of pie get divided up to the mutual advantage and benefit of all the bigger players in the game.

If he pushes much harder, that's EXACTLY the most likely outcome.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Un has no compassion only one thought goal, One nation Korea with him at the helm, anything else, death to all. This is his plan if he can not have Korea the world does not need Korea and take as many as you can before you go.

If fit means nuke war and the end of the world so be it. now if you can make the world believe your that nuts maybe they will back off,
any seen the Sanctions being lifted ? any seen US saying DPRK can have nukes or SK saying they will surrender?... NO!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Can't trust North Korea to act rationally.

So throw out predictions.

They're very dangerous. Not just to others, but to themselves. Too many years of pumping up their military while failing to educate themselves. Too much rhetoric. Too much tension. I wouldn't be surprised if when it blows up it hurts them at least as much as anybody else, if not more.

A psychotic person, for example, doesn't always attack others. Sometimes they'll attack themselves. And sometimes they'll think they're being attacked when they're not and lash out at the first thing that shows up. Other times they'll just incoherently ramble. And maybe they'll think they're Jesus.

Don't send just bombs. Send psychiatrists AND bombs.
edit on 26-3-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
well if this is true then we do have a nuke war on our hands DPRK informs UNSC on nuke war

Pyongyang, March 26 (KCNA) -- The Foreign Ministry of the DPRK released the following statement on Tuesday.
The U.S. anti-DPRK hostile acts being intensified over its satellite launch for peaceful purposes have reached the eve of nuclear war.
On Monday U.S. B-52 strategic bombers flied to the sky above south Korea by stealth again to stage a nuclear bomb dropping drill aimed at a surprise nuclear preemptive attack on the DPRK.
Their flight defying our repeated warnings clearly proves that the U.S. plan for a nuclear war has entered an uncontrollable phase of practice.
The U.S. is making desperate efforts to seek a way out from igniting a nuclear war against the DPRK, afraid that if the DPRK with nuclear weapons achieves economic prosperity through the building of a thriving nation, its hostile policy toward the DPRK will end in failure.
The U.S. has already cooked up two "resolutions on sanctions" through the UN Security Council in less than two months, creating a vicious cycle of escalated tension to provide an international pretext for unleashing a nuclear war under the signboard of "nuclear non-proliferation".
Now the U.S. is mobilizing all their "three nuclear attack means" in the preparation for a nuclear war against the DPRK.
Strategic nuclear missiles in the U.S. mainland are aiming at the DPRK and submarines with nuclear warheads are swarming to the waters off south Korea and its vicinity in the Pacific region.
Meanwhile, the U.S. deputy secretary of Defense, who visited south Korea to finally examine the preparations of a nuclear war against the DPRK, openly said that the U.S. military attaches top priority to the second Korean war, giving green light to a nuclear war.
Accordingly, the commander of the U.S. forces in south Korea and the south Korean military chief drafted a "joint plan to cope with local provocation". The main point of it is to start a total nuclear war involving the U.S. forces in the U.S. mainland and the Pacific region after the south Korean puppet army touches off a conflict.
The south Korean warmongers, elated with the backing of the U.S. master, are threatening punishment to "provocation" of the DPRK and even seeking a nefarious purpose of hurting status of great Generalissimos Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il, symbol of our supreme dignity.
The prevailing grave situation goes to prove that the U.S. is seeking a nuclear war against the DPRK, its first target of attack, after moving the strategic centre for world domination to the Asian-Pacific region.
A nuclear war in the Korean Peninsula is no longer a presentative meaning but realistic one.
Now the U.S. is brave with the numerical advantage in nuclear weapons but it is doomed to perish in the flames kindled by itself.
The DPRK has its own powerful precision means for nuclear attack and nuclear war methods.
The south Korean puppets who are behaving recklessly under their master's nuclear umbrella will experience a sound by-blow of a nuclear attack when a war breaks out between the DPRK and the U.S.
To cope with the prevailing grave situation the KPA Supreme Command made a final decision to demonstrate with a practical military action the strong will of the DPRK army and people to take a resolute counteraction and gave an order to the strike forces of justice to keep themselves on the highest alert.
Upon authorization the Foreign Ministry of the DPRK openly informs the UN Security Council that the Korean Peninsula is now in a touch-and-go situation due to the nuclear war provocation moves of the U.S. and south Korean puppets.
The DPRK army and people that have become one with the Supreme Command are entering the final stage of the all-out showdown with the U.S. to defend the country's sovereignty and the nation's dignity by dint of the power of Songun they have long bolstered up. -0-
from www.kcna.kp...

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'd love to wrap myself up in an invisibility cloak and go check out north korea and see everything with my own eyes and removed all doubts about their motives. I understand that the US might not be perfectly innocent, but then again, almost all countries across the world have participated in some form of proxy war or sabotaging of other nations. This is not justification to starve your own people and treat them as animals and to cause constant tension on the korean peninsula and to possibly enter into war. If you're bad, you're bad, in my book. There's no excuse.

I would just like to know. With my own eyes. Directly. I find it very difficult to believe what I hear in the media. I'm much rather to see truth in history texts than I am through CNN.

There's no doubt that mass media can be correct. If our military strategists are saying that such and such is happening in Korea and this is reason to enter into war with North Korea, there's a good chance they're right. But without knowing for sure, there's still an element of trust and faith.

Trust and faith are not things I have large amounts of.

BUT if a draft was imposed and they called my name I would probably join somehow. Because I do not know for sure, I'd have to go along with the system. But if asked privately, I'll voice my opinion that we live in a confusing screwy world and motives are all over the place and I think it's crazy. But when it comes to the basics of living, I believe sometimes we must surrender to society.

Imagine the young people that were draft in WW2. They did not know. They did what they did because of a primal instinct to support those around you and to trust in your society.
edit on 26-3-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
People seem to be forgetting a big problem. That's our economy.

Lets take the whole DHS thingi, lets throw in some fema mix it up with some Iran. There has been alot of movement lately odd to say the least.

Don't you think America would like to neutralize its enemy's over sea before the civil unrest breaks out? And its gonna happen. So my biggest concern is who's getting it first.

Im talking timeline here, first Iran then NK then well you guys or?

America is going to go south really fast, wouldn't that be a dangerous situation for America, you know kick em when their lying down.

Edit: Druscilla: You seem so confident in your posts I would almost say you have some inside Intel:p.
edit on 26-3-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

well you can go to the capital city and see that they have brand new Mercedes and big screen TV's or you can drive out to the fields and see the true NK , the starvation is so bad that , they eat each other, but then to know them is to understand them if you can read this and comprehend what it says then you would do fine form a DPRK web site

Our army and people's resolute response to the actual military actions will show off

Korean people's Army Supreme command statement

We have repeatedly warned that the army and people, despite the bustle of a nuclear war in the United States aimed at us is going on beyond the ultimate step in the moorings at risk.

Also on March 25, the United States Air Force bases in Guam in lieu around 8 in the morning with the unfolding nuclear Anderson strategic bomber "B-52" into coups over the South Squadron area this push at 11: 50 pm onwards, the Republic of the north half of the species planted were a quid pro quo for virtual hands-on practice nuclear strike gangdonopge and released it as Allah has propped up.

Like the South's conservative media when they were at 2010 Manchuria until Osama bin Laden is killed for the operations process, while they have written "a foolish habgun"op plan cimryaggungwa the US South Korean puppet army, which holds the killing blow and how dare you harm the dignity of our Supreme for devilish operational plan had been pretty shaken up this ad.

Did our best to harm the dignity-OPS is not a problem at all with a military technical visuals and all our actions related to precision monitoring and while his North Korea policy, which now is not "the" defensive position due gongsejeog is called when the North Korea policy "which hit rivedoux.

County puppet authorities Lee Myung bak weightlifting sank Cheonan "issue like the incident once again revealed the key drilling force with us and let the snipers of responsibility" of nature, such as surgical wth the provocation "before this relapse, then part of the northern half of the Republic, including the P'yongyang, leading Marshal that enshrined in every guys hitting precision missile statue of planning to do that mess with the orphans.

Then there are the position and size, features specifically for the removal of the list of priorities, "based on the analysis of the dynasty made up to put Sky may give horrible open-mouthed.

All this moves our artificial Earth satellite launches and underground nuclear test, the United States and the South Korean puppet is going to vaporize and all kinds of hostile acts in the Republic forces me too mere threats of blackmail over the reckless behavior steps phase would evoke.

Gave these reckless people harshly of the basin is designed by the United States for North Korea's sanctions resolution "all kinds of hostile forces and the complicity of collusion is being transferred into action and highlights in tandem and said.

Korean people's army high command has the following in relation to the current situation we decided to end the army and people of the Lords in which.

1. the country's sovereignty and safeguard the dignity of people with our military for the decisive response of the actual military action is going to be showing off.

There are limits to tolerance.

The country's sovereignty and dignity, this undoubtedly is being infringed and the American haegwihyeob and intimidation are getting blurry as this practice Act forbidding reality cannot condone any longer, this is a conclusion we have found naming back back.

Korean people's army high command from the United States mainland and Hawaii this perspective now, Guam in lieu of military operations in the Pacific, including Japan and South Korea naval invasion and the bulb that is hitting all enemies in the surrounding area are a quid pro quo to strategic military installations and long-range artillery rockets Squad, including all field military collective is poised to enter into a battle of no. 1 work.

2. the devolution of the hostile policy of the South Korean puppets dancing to sympathize with others of our military authorities of coganggyeong will be to show the physical act.

What's the origin of "masterminding" the strike and support forces, forces of the chance of a chastisement if you think you can find better than that stupid obsessions.

The first moment blow everything away and Mr. Jae will be abandoned without burning powder should be kept in mind.

North-South relations to a catastrophe, as in the way of the prospered in peace five years or herded ran the former jibgweonja of treason times foot acts as being sustained by the jibgweonja quo absolutely cannot allow the people's army and the US de of the position not playing.
3. the war against peace-loving and progressive middle class around the world makes me strength against the authoritarian and traverse the United States struggle to consistently take.

Country is a big military power prevails and the injustice perpetrated by the definition is never going to be.

The United Nations Security Council resolution loses fairness in society, it is already fall in the way of injustice against the flow of international crime.

Injustice is suspended and extinguishing the flames.

However, the definition of eternity, and a blazing fire.

Korean people's army high command has one of the world's mass trial in front of the United States to urge the United Nations Security Council has lost former traverse, fairness and society "resolution" is not often do bandwagons and to justice for the people's army and the us struggle to defend strongly appealed to the three year sum.

The victory is the people's army and the us off on a patron spiral sovereignty, loves justice and peace of the world progressive stream.

Principal, 102 (2013), March 26, 2009

Korean people's Army Supreme command
and yes that is a true copy as seen on the web uriminzokkiri.com/inde or go to here www.microsofttranslator.com... funny when first read , but then that fades when you see the meaning

edit on 26-3-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

What tha? Did you just flunk 3rd grade English, or is that the way you try to communicate to people?
Seriously what is up with this attempt at communication?
I could see it if English was not your first language, but this is not even a language.
Did someone pee in your gene pool?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

For some reason I feel like this is a cypher or an encrypted message...maybe?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

maybe he's or she is giving DPRK lessons on english, if you do not know how bad they are , take a look see at the above post before yours.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by severdsoul
reply to post by Jauk3

What tha? Did you just flunk 3rd grade English, or is that the way you try to communicate to people?
Seriously what is up with this attempt at communication?
I could see it if English was not your first language, but this is not even a language.
Did someone pee in your gene pool?

Just read it and it sounds like he has no teeth

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LemaEcho

er no it is the way it comes out in translation, take a look the web site, then come back and look another post of mine it says the same thing only not in its true form , doctored up to read, i do hope that is the one they sent to the UN,
silly Un your no fun, you run from paper tiger?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by LemaEcho

er no it is the way it comes out in translation, take a look the web site, then come back and look another post of mine it says the same thing only not in its true form , doctored up to read, i do hope that is the one they sent to the UN,
silly Un your no fun, you run from paper tiger?

Or me thinks he watched way too much star wars....or maybe he's just really dyslexic

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LemaEcho
reply to post by bekod

For some reason I feel like this is a cypher or an encrypted message...maybe?
you might be on to some thing look at this

Our top set off to those who dare to dignity will not necessarily punishment
Reunification Committee spokesman said in a statement will not

Puppet "Chosun Ilbo" March 25 some of the puppet military mugs are among the major cities of the Republic, including the P'yongyang nicelyheater resting our top dignity of the iconic monument of eternal life, the receipt you received as a missile hitting a fine tribute to put up with a plan.

Wicked puppets destroying these plans a military bully North residents could give a tremendous psychological shock to rivedoux while satellite photos for forensic analysis, such as by removing the so-called "priority list" according to the ad, fill out the till.

This is an official Government of puppets for a puppet military's air-to-ground missile, hitting into the jidaeji, statue measures prepared. "and his duties.

How to receive the punishment of a thousand artificial no weapon do only that.

Now our military and people will dare to hurt the dignity of our Supreme hard l of the heinous criminal machinations of rage boiling blood of revenge and tremble, and pay.

Power versus hard and let's not gold but military Prefecture puppet military bully like Godzilla showdown could not find are the fanatics.

Provoking the crazy Kim Kwan Jin pics on their military cinmi, including bully, only the nandeusi and a half when the Republic presidential swarmed hyper in the confrontation and war, trying to hang the lights fuse p snow is flying fish.

Damnation falls of the military confrontation in their nefarious gangster puppets right off the Blue House not in the room is not independent of my never a poison tile serves as.

All truth revealed is this new "regime of South Korea Lee Myung bak station on the way of the party and the military as enemy l scrambling to show clearly that there is.

Now they are a bunch of hard beats me not knowing a scary sky line.

From the first time our nation welcomes thousands of horsepower, high resting upon receipt of parental and the great prosperity of the nation, the country's Liberation of the motherland is the General the unity is everything to dedicate new tax is the nation's no.1 of this poem the everlasting Sun.

Our army and the people is a great statue of them submitted by Marshal most respectfully and out and from the looks of the Sun of eternal infinity, one strength and the courage to take it.

Can the worldwith many countries South each layer is of course also a hostile greeting when you visit the Pyongyang Mansudae Hill in height in this shrine, Mt. find from the statue of the three sections above the sublime tribute to refrain.

You're welcome-adored and depleted of impulse decides to define such a foreign national to a chaste dared snap a chain done it is that you want to view our army and the people, in the heart of a progressive world for the quality of the Tomb, but the knife had never been against humanity do band sin.

We have already tried our best to hatch the dignitywas "Dong CAI-Mo case this pail caught hard l would necessarily punishment the party proclaimed.

The North sank the nuclear war provocation commotion as altitude dare never hurt our top dignity per l had a conservative cinmi station fire swept into the Crucible into which you want to destroy the enemy's army and the US people's weather is like boiling lava bubbling through.

We have a thousand diabolical puppets to station enemies hope that something does not even apologise.

Only revenge fire Thunderbolt as a sin and a bunch of apologies by abandoned their fleets would render one take a seal on the door.

Our army and people have already been proclaimed as all kinds of evil, home to the Blue House confronts, including drivingwithout a trace of a den of privateer did crush.

Our top dare touching dignity are alive will be able to breathe.

Principal, 102 (2013), March 26, 2009

Pyeong Yang
form www.microsofttranslator.com... and this

Our top set off to those who dare to dignity will not necessarily punishment Reunification Committee spokesman said in a statement
makes no sense what so ever but if we look at there is something that makes scene, here is one "Set off to, those who dare... dignity... will punishment.
ok maybe to many 007type novels or movies but you did get me thinking what if plane view for a few to see, it is not like we are not expecting it, for them to hide it in the open, but not hide it for here is a thought, take the above and make it readable no matter how gibberish it might be
Our top set back with the rest

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
i thought we had this US SK The U.S. and South Korea have signed a military agreement to combine forces in the event of an attack from North Korea. NBC’s Jim Miklaszewski reports. www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

nope no cypher or encryption just the way it is written for here is the translated version www.abovetopsecret.com... nice thought. my self did not think they would but then you never know what one will do in war

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well it seems for now it is just talk er a braking pup that does not know when to shut up, Un is trying his best to be a provoker, for US and SK are doing their best to let Un run his mouth and make idle threats. When does it become more of a real act? When you see things like this

DPRK Warns Future of Kaesong Industrial Zone Depends on S. Korea's Attitude
Korean / English / Chinese / Spanish / Japanese
Pyongyang, March 30 (KCNA) -- The General Bureau for Central Guidance to the Development of the Special Zone released the following statement Saturday:
The north-south military hotline was cut off as the Korean Armistice Agreement has been completely nullified, creating a warlike situation.
There exists neither a channel for dialogue nor any communications means between the north and the south.
The entry into the Kaesong Industrial Zone by the south side's personnel has been put in jeopardy.
No one can see an inch ahead as regards the destiny of the Kaesong Industrial Zone.
But the puppet group of south Korea, its dutiful media and hack writers are saying that "the north does not take up the issue of the zone because it is a source for its foreign currency income" and talking about "two faces of the north". They are even insulting the dignity of the supreme leadership of the DPRK.
It is an extremely unusual thing that the Kaesong Industrial Zone is still in existence under the grave situation in which the north-south relations have plunged into a deadlock and the Korean Peninsula is on the verge of a war due to the U.S. and the south Korean warmongers' vicious moves for igniting a nuclear war against the DPRK.
Under the situation, the south Korean puppet forces are left with no face to make complaint even though we ban the south side's personnel's entry into the zone and close it.
But we have exercised self-restraint, taking into consideration that the closure of the zone on which the livelihood of small and medium businesses of south Korea hinge can leave those businesses bankrupt and lots of people jobless.
In fact, it is the puppet group and small and medium businesses of south Korea, not the DPRK, which benefit from the zone.
But the paid media and media men of south Korea have gone thoughtless to become vocal about the zone just like imbeciles bereft of elementary ability for assessing the situation.
If the puppet group seeks to tarnish the image of the DPRK even a bit, while speaking of the zone whose operation has been barely maintained, we will shut down the zone without mercy.
The south Korean group should clearly know that its short tongue may bring it an irretrievable misfortune.
The DPRK does whatever it says it will and the future of the zone entirely depends on the attitude of the south Korean puppet group.
The south side's businessmen operational in the zone should clearly face up to the situation and reject the rhetoric of the group and its paid media who act just like a "thief crying stop the thief".
We will closely follow the movement of the puppet group and the reactionary media.
We warn that we will take a resolute measure, should rhetoric insulting the dignity of the DPRK continues. -0-
it is just one more step to war, if and when this place gets closed.
edit on 30-3-2013 by bekod because: line edit

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join