It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck is this? Alien or Time Traveler?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Now this video is strange. It depicts some sort of humanoid being but at the same time it looks alien. Could it be the first ever time traveler caught on tape? Or is it an Alien cloaked in some sort of disguise? The video context is pretty simple. But what I find suspicious is that the man recording this video has night vision with him at this time, he puts the camera down too. Also there is a howl when they spot this being, it sounds like a modified wolf's howl but I'm not sure. This creature could be interdimensional. If it were to be a human can someone explain the vanishing? What is really weird about this video is that this being has a shadow and the shadow vanishes as soon as the being does around 1:40. I do not know what to make of this video, maybe you guys can help? (Take note that for the possible hoaxes I don't know much about the hoaxes individually, I just list things people have said or probably claimed.)

Possible Hoaxes:
Adobe After Effects
Sony Vegas Pro 9
Camouflaged Human

Video Description

I don't know exactly what I saw but I was scared #less and I'm pretty sure that Alby was too. It was really early in the morning and I hadn't had my coffee yet. I had just gotten to work and Alby got there shortly afterwards. We went to investigate, what I thought was an animal in the parking lot of the office. I heard a sound that I cannot describe and the crappy camera sounds weird compared to what we heard. The weird thing was that Joe Satriani' song Surfing with the Alien was playing at the shop when we got there. We still don't know wtf it was, but we are going to find out.

edit on 3/3/2013 by Vrillion because: Forgot to post Screenshot

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
That is an interesting video but I'm not sure what it really shows.
I'm certainly no video expert but I can't imagine it would be hard to do that through various apps.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Why did they place the camera on a solid post before they even saw anything? Like they needed the camera to be completely still to make it easier for them to do the effects without having to do a lot of complicated motion control tracking.

That's what I'm thinking.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I mean its creepy, but try to prove that its anything other than an uncle fester with a head-lamp strapped on.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'd say its the same as this other video from his channel ... Guy in a suit .

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I don't understand how you came to the conclusion that it might be a time traveler. I can see people thinking it might be an alien, fair enough... but what about this video implies time travel in any way?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Alien time traveler in a suit made of swamp gas standing in front of a solar flare filmed with a CGI camera.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Time Travelers are not supposed to be spotted and they have better technology than us.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Looks to me like a guy in some alien suit running into that building, in the shot of an obviously setup camera, and 2 bad actors (and a bad script writer). I mean, why is the camera there? Seriously? Is this clip even make sense at all without that character running in the background?

IMO, HOAX! (and a badly acted one at that).

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Kids playing laser tag at night...there are toys that light up on the chest that do such a thing. So yea I dont think Marty Mc Fly or an ALIEN would be transporting themselves to a normal run of the mill neighborhood to scare the residents. A lil imagination goes quite far if you haven't noticed all the garbage on youtube as of late.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's a guy on a unicycle going back and forth with something reflective on his head. The unicycle is what gives the "creature" its odd movement.

All these guys did was make a ghost hunters scene. Walk and talk about what you are about to see (the suggestion). Then it takes over half of the video so you are wanting to see it (delayed satisfaction). Then show you and tell you what they see and declare that they have never seen anything like it, and be really jiggly with the camera so you can't really see it. (Bait and Switch) Then run away like scared school girls while still filming. (Ti add emphasis and credibility to their story)

I have to be honest, if I saw something strange like that, in a lighted parking lot, I'm going to go closer, but in this case, any closer and you'd see the unicycle. It would be a good video for ghost hunters, better than most of their junk.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Time after time ...

"ooo! WTF is is it?!!?"
"Idunno, but, let's run away!"

FAIL.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Fake time stamp added afterwards. Setting camera on the post in the perfect spot. HOAX BIN time

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Time after time ...

"ooo! WTF is is it?!!?"
"Idunno, but, let's run away!"

FAIL.

exactly! If I was watching something earth shattering I would not run away from it until I felt my life was at risk which it certainly didn't seem in that video.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
I'd say its the same as this other video from his channel ... Guy in a suit .

This vid sort of seals the deal... it's an obvious fake so I would only expect more of the same from that Youtuber.

...although the effects in the OP vid are kind of cool.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The second video of the two guys talking. The "creature" looks like a guy with a big fake head in one of those intense camo suits with long dangling grass-like stuff attached to it. And is that a glimpse of his white socks as he runs up that bent tree or slight incline?

I don't buy it. When the guys are talking about doing some dubbing of a tape, it is time to get the thumb in the down position.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

edit on 26-3-2013 by Eedjee because: Disregard, it's for a different thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

...and why were they filming in the first place?

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuidedKill
Alien time traveler in a suit made of swamp gas standing in front of a solar flare filmed with a CGI camera.

Video solved

Best response and actually makes sense if looking through the OPs glasses if they are serious with some of these videos posted by them.

Seriously OP,

Are joking around with some of the threads you post?

Time traveler, Inter dimensional,what the ?

Does 1+1=9? I mean I cannot understand your reasoning of why or how you could think this.

Could you maybe elaborate why you would think first of all that this was real, then second how you could even assume time travelers or there about?

Dont get me wrong OP, your threads are entertaining as hell, It just concerns one to think you are serious when you make some suggestions as you have with no real reasoning to back up, you just throw the catchy words around like "it could be time traveler or inter dimensional being of some sort" without showing how you could possibly conclude to this

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
More uninteresting stuff from
You Tube channel money making hopefuls.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join